Stache -53 vs SJC - 24

Sammyswordsman

13 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

MD front 7 is slow. SJC has to keep attacking the edge and take your shots down field. MD just has to keep getting the ball to the WRs. Seems like they have huge advantage there. Going to be interesting 2nd half

There’s nothing slow about MD from my view.   For the most part SJC QB is running for his life back there. 

MD will settle and blow this open in the 2d half.  Stuff like this happens sometimes.

No team is perfect all the time and I said that earlier in the week 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

There’s nothing slow about MD from my view.   For the most part SJC QB is running for his life back there. 

MD will settle and blow this open in the 2d half.  Stuff like this happens sometimes.

No team is perfect all the time and I said that earlier in the week 

I don't know that they'll blow it open, but they should probably win.    You go into an environment and get set back a bit with calls it can hurt.     I don't think their front 7 is slow either,  they are bigger so obviously not speed rushers, but they have backers/safties that are fast and free to make plays because of the beef. 

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Save it for the Excuse thread Susan... 

They played an excellent half. Like I said, nobody to blame but MD for the mistakes. Game score should be different but I’m not taking anything away from sjc. Came to play. Homecoming game for them, don’t wanna give this one up. Md is just scoring too easily on offense. If the D can not give up desperation hail marys we’ll be in good shape

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I don't know that they'll blow it open, but they should probably win.    You go into an environment and get set back a bit with calls it can hurt.     I don't think their front 7 is slow either,  they are bigger so obviously not speed rushers, but they have backers/safties that are fast and free to make plays because of the beef. 

We’ll see.  I say MD by 2-3 TDs 

4 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Yup