Stache -53 vs SJC - 24

Sammyswordsman

24 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Regardless of the score and the refs this game proved to me that MD is beatable.

are they good...Yes!  The notion that they are super human overly talented above beyond everyone else simply Bogus.

Every team is beatable, maybe not in a given year but they're bearable

Anyone saying otherwise is bsing

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Regardless of the score and the refs this game proved to me that MD is beatable.

are they good...Yes!  The notion that they are super human overly talented above beyond everyone else simply Bogus.

If you can keep your personal feelings out of this one and give me an honest answer 

Who beats MD this year? What did you see in the game that would make you take dv/Katy/NS over them? Yes they played a little out of character in the first half but they put up 53 3k miles away from home? You’re not impressed? Now, this is just my opinion so take it for what it’s worth. If MD were to make dv or ns pass would they win? You saw the game, MD put up 53 on a good defense, one of the best in the country. Not the best but one of the best. Let’s say MD puts up 40 against dv, does dv score 40 on that defense? I’ve acknowledged that dv is very good but in my opinion they don’t beat MD. Who beats MD? Honest opinion please. 

2 minutes ago, old_e said:

Dematha defense allowed 6 points in the last 4 games. SJB  scored 35 on that defense. 

Can’t say dematha is on the same level as sjb... I think sjc beats dematha after seeing both play. Dematha really is one dimensional. At least sjc’s Qb extended some plays with his feet and some really good receivers to throw to. Demathas running back is very good tho

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

If you can keep your personal feelings out of this one and give me an honest answer 

Who beats MD this year? What did you see in the game that would make you take dc/Katy/NS over them? Yes they played a little out of character in the first half but they put up 53 3k miles away from home? You’re not impressed? Now, this is just my opinion so take it for what it’s worth. If MD were to make dv or ns pass would they win? You saw the game, MD put up 53 on a good defense, one of the best in the country. Not the best but one of the best. Let’s say MD puts up 40 against dv, does dv score 40 on that defense? I’ve acknowledged that dv is very good but in my opinion they don’t beat MD. Who beats MD? Honest opinion please. 

Katy can't play with MD. No way, no how not this year, but I'd like to see DV. JaQuinden makes any high school defense suffer and he could easily keep them in the game imo

• Like 3

Who beats MD this year? What did you see in the game that would make you take dv/Katy/NS over them? Yes they played a little out of character in the first half but they put up 53 3k miles away from home? You’re not impressed? Now, this is just my opinion so take it for what it’s worth. If MD were to make dv or ns pass would they win? You saw the game, MD put up 53 on a good defense, one of the best in the country. Not the best but one of the best. Let’s say MD puts up 40 against dv, does dv score 40 on that defense? I’ve acknowledged that dv is very good but in my opinion they don’t beat MD. Who beats MD? Honest opinion please. 

disconnected2.jpg

• Haha 1

Can’t say dematha is on the same level as sjb... I think sjc beats dematha after seeing both play. Dematha really is one dimensional. At least sjc’s Qb extended some plays with his feet and some really good receivers to throw to. Demathas running back is very good tho

I see Dematha edging out a close win.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Katy can't play with MD. No way, no how not this year, but I'd like to see DV. JaQuinden makes any high school defense suffer and he could easily keep them in the game imo

Jaquiden is a freak athlete. However, I also believe MD could dial up a defense to limit his feet and make him beat them with his arm. I’m not saying he can’t throw but I am saying he can’t throw at the same level Bryce can. I think it would be really hard for dv to beat MD if they had to win by passing the ball. I understand dv has receivers that can fly but MD’s db’s (domani Jackson & jaylin Davies) are as good as they get in hsfb.