Anybody Who Posts On this Board...

Rufus69

I know this side of the forum deserves all the shit it gets and it can really bring out the worst of people.  But...There are some really interesting topics...sometimes, and I do learn some things from time to time.  

Even the political threads on occasion can be informative but I admit that is rare.  Interesting times we live in.  

As much as I disagree on mostly everything some on here believe, I wish every single person all the happiness and love that this life has to offer.  Even you dodo bird's who refuse to look on another as a brother and attribute all types of evil intent to everything one thinks.  

• Like 6

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

I know this side of the forum deserves all the shit it gets and it can really bring out the worst of people.  But...There are some really interesting topics...sometimes, and I do learn some things from time to time.  

Even the political threads on occasion can be informative but I admit that is rare.  Interesting times we live in.  

As much as I disagree on mostly everything some on here believe, I wish every single person all the happiness and love that this life has to offer.  Even you dodo bird's who refuse to look on another as a brother and attribute all types of evil intent to everything one thinks.  

Well said, you dirty pirate whore.

👍

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

See brother?  This is why I like hanging with you so much.

Now, about your avatar.  Did you see Once Upon a Time in Hollywood?  I'm not a fan of Tarantino's always over the top violence, but overall I thought the movie was brilliant.  Except the part concerning your avatar.  I've always loved Bruce Lee, and the depiction of him bummed me out...

1 minute ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

See brother?  This is why I like hanging with you so much.

Now, about your avatar.  Did you see Once Upon a Time in Hollywood?  I'm not a fan of Tarantino's always over the top violence, but overall I thought the movie was brilliant.  Except the part concerning your avatar.  I've always loved Bruce Lee, and the depiction of him bummed me out...

No I didn't see it.  If it portrays my hero in a bad way I don't want to see it.  Wait...brilliant you say?  Sounds like the movie and I have a lot in common and I may check it out.  I still have my blockbuster acct.  Lol

My next avatar might be Jet Li When he was a kid.  Another hero of mine.  

Hope all is well brother.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

.....is worthless and a total disgrace to the human race.  They represent the worst element of social media and should be banned from interacting with normal people.

Have a nice day !!!!!

Rufus>>

Do you represent the “normal” people that we should  no longer allowed to associate with? Welcome home, brother!🤣

Have a nice day 👍