Quid-pro-quo???...

DBP66

9 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Never mind...look who I am asking to man up...welchy mcwelcher the 🤡 🐑😂😂😂

so now you like emojis and the word "welcher" mam??...LOL...back to posting about something you have NO knowledge of??...LOL..silly clown...maybe when you post what the bet was about someone would baaaalieve you??..until then you're just spreading "fake news" like a good little Trumper!!...🤡

30 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so now you like emojis and the word "welcher" mam??...LOL...back to posting about something you have NO knowledge of??...LOL..silly clown...maybe when you post what the bet was about someone would baaaalieve you??..until then you're just spreading "fake news" like a good little Trumper!!...🤡

Why don't you post the bet?  Have GSB confirm it Mr Maddow.

I personally think the Democrats have an argument on impeachment.  Not that I agree with them, but a not implausible case can be made.  However the conduct of Schiff is destroying any shot they have.  The American people were willing to hear them out, but they are being turned off by the obnoxious behavior of House Dems.  Schiff thinks the facts will trump his behavior.  But he is wrong.  If the process is viewed as rigged, what he concludes will not matter.  And gives GOP Senators an easy out to vote No.

56 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I personally think the Democrats have an argument on impeachment.  Not that I agree with them, but a not implausible case can be made.  However the conduct of Schiff is destroying any shot they have.  The American people were willing to hear them out, but they are being turned off by the obnoxious behavior of House Dems.  Schiff thinks the facts will trump his behavior.  But he is wrong.  If the process is viewed as rigged, what he concludes will not matter.  And gives GOP Senators an easy out to vote No.

You think it's the process that would be the reason GOP Senators will vote No?  You do understand that there are Republicans that are on those committees?  While I would rather have it more open, I can understand them doing the way they are as well.  What specifically is it that Schiff is doing that is destroying any shot they have?  

However, the fact that you say Democrats have an argument is the most open minded statement ever from a Trump supporter and I appreciate it a lot.  It is a nice departure from calling it a witch hunt or a hoax.  Kudos to you and you get a gold star for the day.  

29 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You think it's the process that would be the reason GOP Senators will vote No?  You do understand that there are Republicans that are on those committees?  While I would rather have it more open, I can understand them doing the way they are as well.  What specifically is it that Schiff is doing that is destroying any shot they have?  

However, the fact that you say Democrats have an argument is the most open minded statement ever from a Trump supporter and I appreciate it a lot.  It is a nice departure from calling it a witch hunt or a hoax.  Kudos to you and you get a gold star for the day.  

It will make it easy to vote no.  And they won’t pay a price.

39 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

and??...did he ask Ukraine to interfere in our election??...does that change the "perfect" call??...shoot the messenger once again?..LOL..weak..BUT it looks like we got a few messengers now and they are all saying them same thing!?...humm....bring on the impeachment vote...give America what they want...😉

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

When one is shy on debate skill or has no fact in their basket of retort, an emoji is the last weapon in their arsenal. 

Wouldn't you agree, my pizza needing friend? 

BINGO!...Ironmam doesn't have much at all in his arsenal...he arsenal consists of what Hannity said the night before...:$

• Haha 1