National Top 10 Gonzaga schedules Home and home with the #167th best Florida team

Nolebull813

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Gonzaga suckers some dog shit Baker County,FL team who is ranked in the 2,000’s to a home and home. Lmao! 

Gonzaga’s coach does have a commitment to winning games better than any team in recent memory 

Gonzaga in the top 10? 

The guru was telling me this wknd they are only  an “ok” team with a big offensive line and average skill players. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

What about all this "in order to the best, you have to play the best" bullshit?

Who's in charge of that? pgl and gardenball? Fuck that.

Hats off to Baker County for wanting to be the best and taking the challenge.

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/baker-county-wildcats-(glen-st-mary,fl)/football/schedule.htm

Yeah congrats to Baker County. They are playing a better team than Rummel has in their entire history. 

Punk ass Louisiana teams play no name Mississippi and Arkansas. 

And when they do play Texas, they get skull dented. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/23/2019 at 4:14 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Gonzaga suckers some dog shit Baker County,FL team who is ranked in the 2,000’s to a home and home. Lmao! 

Gonzaga’s coach does have a commitment to winning games better than any team in recent memory 

How come Fla Top 10 don’t accept OOS games?  Why is it always the Fla dogs that get stuck getting mauled in these games?

22 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

A dick pussy? I’ve gotta see that one.

22 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

A dick pussy? I’ve gotta see that one.

Called a Hermaphrodite;

a person or animal having both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics, either abnormally or (in the case of some organisms) as the natural condition

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Called a Hermaphrodite;

a person or animal having both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics, either abnormally or (in the case of some organisms) as the natural condition

Yes having both sex organs as in a dick and a pussy. But I’m referring to a “dick pussy” one sex organ that both a dick and a pussy. That would be a site to see!

I know, I know I’m one sick bastard! 🥴

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

How come Fla Top 10 don’t accept OOS games?  Why is it always the Fla dogs that get stuck getting mauled in these games?

Florida top 10 teams do, the only problem is they still play teams above their pay grade. Number 10 in FL vs Number 10 in the nation is a blowout. 

Miami Central is a quality team, but playing national top 3 St Frances won’t work out for them. 

Miami Northwestern is a good squad but they played the consensus top team in GA at their house and thats not gonna go good for anyone outside the national top 10. 

The main issue with Florida is every single fucking team here wants to play OOS, and the majority of them don’t care about a curb stomping. They for some reason can’t find a team comparable to them. But then you have powers that agree to them too. 

Hopefully teams get their shit together and stop biting off more than they can chew. Start small. Like in Louisiana 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The coach for Baker County was at Viera who played a home and home with Gonzaga so that’s where the game came from. 

In addition Coach Trivers was the HC at Leesburg for 4yrs before taking the Gonzaga job.  Gonzaga has a history of scheduling Florida schools and I assume some of that is due to the time Trivers spent there.