Shadow Creek (TX)

Texasfrog

15 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

At least you answered the question.  Horse avoids these questions

Once again Steeler lies to make a point. Here's what I said.

11 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Not very far, did they win something of merit to be a concern? 

Once again it’s a silly argument, you can do the same exercise with 1A-5A comparing pedestrian playoff teams to the class above. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Not very far is vague

I answered.  I didn't avoid anything.  

What part of me stating that the majority of any class is mediocre with a few being good don't you understand?  What part of me stating as a whole 5A would do not be as good in 6A than if they remained in 5A?  (I stated this for all classes) 

Do all these statements lead you to believe I would think the middling 5A teams you listed would do better in 6A?  

The majority of 6A is mediocre compared to the best in the class, the majority of 4A is mediocre compared to the best in that class, the majority of 3A is mediocre compared to the best in that class...

like I stated before you make a statement and think it’s profound and it’s not.  

Overall it’s not as strong.  The same as 4A to 5A, 3A to 4A, etc 

There’s nothing to refute that 5A as a whole is not as strong as 6A. The same as 5A to 4A, 3A to 2A, etc 

10 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Let me summarize all that needs to be said about classes in TX: 

The majority of 1A wouldn’t do as good if they played in 2A.  The majority of 2A wouldn’t do as good if they played in 3A...the majority of 5A wouldn’t do as good if they played in 6A 

@steeler01Here's a big chunk of my posts.  Now how could you think I believe those schools you listed would be better in 6A?

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

Wichita Falls Rider 5A got beat by Brownwood 4A D1 who got beat by 3A D1 Brock

@Horsefly   If 5A sucks then all of Texas Football Suck.  Top 10 5A have beat Top 10 6A and all up and down the ranks.  The Split classifications have caused more games and one site keeps tracks of the scores and ranks. 

I can post a lot of scores of 5A beating 6A and hell 4A W.F. Hirschi is 3-3 YET  beat the #86 team in 6A which has 252 teams. There are many scores of rank 5A beating Ranked 6A and 4A beating Ranked 5A and Ranked 3A Beating Ranked 4A.  I track these games and have them saved. 

4A Hirschi 38  6A Friendship 37 and it wasn't the 1st game.  They are among the top 1/4 roughly of 6A and are 5-2 and beating Odessa 14 - 0 right now in the 1st qtr.

There are alot of 5A vs. 6A games now and 4A and 5A and up.  

And if the argument is 5A Sucks forever because Aledo lost to Amat.  What does that Say about DLS who lost to E.T?  Yet 5A Lancaster was a  tough game for them that year  26 - 14.  They didn't have a 98 yd drive running it down Lancaster's throat.  

What's funny as Hell if you put down 5A then you put down DLS. 

2015.  E.T.  26   DLS 21  State Champs  (Trinity struggles with 5A Lancaster and losses to South Grand Prairie in the 1st RD. 

What's funny is 5A Odessa Cooper a (7-6) team loses to SGP 36 - 30 in OT on the Road in wk #4. and 5A SOC lost to them 14-10.  Both of those 5A teams got worked in 5A.  Seems those 5A teams were equal to E.T. and DLS. 🤣

2017 5A Colleyville Heritage 31 @ 6A Euless Trinity 14.  Trinity goes 4 rds deep in 6A losing to Allen 41-20.   Heritage lost to Aledo 38 -21 that year and lost in 3rd of the Playoffs.  

And if 5A Sucks why didn't Former 6A Powers, Lufkin,  Longview, Manvel, and others not Win the 5A championship the year they dropped to 5A. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

I answered.  I didn't avoid anything.  

What part of me stating that the majority of any class is mediocre with a few being good don't you understand?  What part of me stating as a whole 5A would do not be as good in 6A than if they remained in 5A?  (I stated this for all classes) 

Do all these statements lead you to believe I would think the middling 5A teams you listed would do better in 6A?  

Rounds

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

@Horsefly   If 5A sucks then all of Texas Football Suck.  Top 10 5A have beat Top 10 6A and all up and down the ranks.  The Split classifications have caused more games and one site keeps tracks of the scores and ranks. 

It's happened, with some of the all time top 5A teams. Which goes back to what I say. We have tons of examples, you'll cling on to outliers.

I can post a lot of scores of 5A beating 6A and hell 4A W.F. Hirschi is 3-3 YET  beat the #86 team in 6A which has 252 teams. There are many scores of rank 5A beating Ranked 6A and 4A beating Ranked 5A and Ranked 3A Beating Ranked 4A.  I track these games and have them saved. 

4A Hirschi 38  6A Friendship 37 and it wasn't the 1st game.  They are among the top 1/4 roughly of 6A and are 5-2 and beating Odessa 14 - 0 right now in the 1st qtr.

There are alot of 5A vs. 6A games now and 4A and 5A and up.  

And that's why its easy to prove the level of 5A play.

7 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

How many rounds deep in the playoffs. Not very far lends credence to 1st-3rd round. What round

1-2 rounds. How does that lend credence to top of 5A not being better than round 1 6A teams?  That’s what you stated.  

I live in Wichita Falls and know rider well. They are pedestrian coming from a weak area in region 1 (just like 6A in that area near west TX) no where near top of 5A.

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

1-2 rounds. How does that lend credence to top of 5A not being better than round 1 6A teams?  That’s what you stated.  

I live in Wichita Falls and know rider well. They are pedestrian coming from a weak area in region 1, no where near top of 5A.

Finally.

Wichita Falls  last year was a top 5A Texas team. That list was regarding them.

I find it interesting that here you're talking about a weak region, but earlier you propped up Tascosa who had a joke of a playoff path to the semi's.

20 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Finally.

Wichita Falls  last year was a top 5A Texas team. That list was regarding them.

No they weren’t a top 5A team. ( Even calpreps ranked them 18th in 5AD2.)they just made it far in the playpffs because West Texas is weak I live here!  Rider wold have struggled going 1-3 rounds in the DFW in 5A 

Decatur in 4A did the same, made it 5 rounds and they were weak in 4A not a top 4A team 

decatur wouldn’t go 1-2 rounds in 5A 

i told you before your indictment is not unique to 5A, all classes would generally be defined the same way. 

15 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

No they weren’t, they just made it far in the playpffs because West Texas is weak I live here!  Rider wold have struggled gong 1-3 rounds in the DFW in 5A 

Yet you used this earlier knowing their playoff path. So you use that stance when it fits your narrative and dismiss it when it doesn't

12 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Tascosa struggled with 5-5 Odessa and Tascosa was a 6A semifinalist 

7 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Yet you used this earlier knowing their playoff path. So you use that stance when it fits your narrative and dismiss it when it doesn't

You used Coronado barely beating Odessa as an indictment that 5A sucks and I showed a 6A semifinalist team didn’t exactly blow out the same team.  west Texas is not overly strong and is rarely a factor and typically get bounced once they play DFW teams

the fact you claimed rider was a top 5A team is all I need to know that you really don’t have a strong handle on TX 

Just now, Horsefly said:

You used Coronado barely beating Odessa as an indictment that 5A sucks and I showed a 6A semifinalist team didn’t exactly blow out the same team.  west Texas is not overly strong and is rarely a factor and typically get bounced once they play DFW teams

You used semifinalist to make a point.  Here we are in the same spot and you shoot it down because it fits your agenda. You can't have it both ways

5 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

You used semifinalist to make a point.  Here we are in the same spot and you shoot it down because it fits your agenda. You can't have it both ways

You are the one that claimed 5A sucks b/c you though it was unbelievable a 5A deep playoff team would barely beat a lowly 5-5 Odessa  team. Is that not correct?  

6A Tascosa didn’t  do much better.  That’s not having it both ways it’s looking at the bigger picture 

you claiming rider was a top 5A team is laughable and tells me all I need to know about your grasp on TX 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You are the one that claimed 5A sucks b/c you though it was unbelievable a 5A deep playoff team would barely beat a lowly 5-5 Odessa  team. Is that not correct?  

No, there's many examples that was one. Where did my argument center around Odessa?

6A Tascosa didn’t  do much better.  That’s not having it both ways it’s looking at the bigger picture 

You used their playoff finish as a got you. 

you claiming rider was a top 5A team is laughable and tells me all I need to know about your grasp on TX 

I used your semifinalist logic against you.  Then you used their region sucks. Laughable because just an hour earlier,  you used the same example. 

My grasp on Texas is fine.  Cedar Park isn't a top 5A team in 2014 right Horse. They're just a finalist(Steeler wrong again😆)

Just now, steeler01 said:

No there's many examples that was one

You used their playoff finish as a got you. 

I used your semifinalist logic against you.  Then you used their region sucks. Laughable because just an hour earlier,  you used the same example. 

My grasp on Texas is fine.  Cedar Park isn't a top 5A team in 2014 right Horse. They're just a finalist(Steeler wrong again😆)

Your grasp of Texas is very average.  

I Used the part of region 1 of 4A-6A as not being very good.  (Tascosa, rider, Decatur) You focus on just 5A and then claim it’s deep logic. 😂 

the truth is you have no idea and are just posting a bunch of stuff.   

Talk to DD @DevilDogsince you have all these examples, he’s knowledgeable in the game results between classes

I’ve wasted enough time thinking you had all this info. 

47 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

12 hours ago, Horsefly said:

I mentioned it b/c  HP seems to be the main target of your argument.

So earlier HP was my argument and now its Odessa. Keep going

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Yeah I painted the view that TX has a few good teams in each class and then the majority are mediocre comparatively.  Did I say that “yes” or “no”?    

Your go to move. Nobody knows Texas unless they think everyone is great. Your schtick throughout the years hasn't wavered. Try to act neutral, but you're a major homer.

Just now, steeler01 said:

Your go to move. Nobody knows Texas unless they think everyone is great. Your schtick throughout the years hasn't wavered. Try to act neutral, but you're a major homer.

Did I say everything was great? You fabricate positions that people didn’t make. 

Show some gotdamn integrity for once.  Did I say that there are a few good teams in each class and the majority are mediocre comparatively?  Yes or no? 

Just now, Horsefly said:

Did I say everything was great? You fabricate positions that people didn’t make. 

Show some gotdamn integrity for once.  Did I say that there are a few good teams in each class and the majority are mediocre comparatively?  Yes or no? 

Anyone that reads your posts enough knows what you say, without saying it. You've been called out numerous times for it as well.