Servite vs. Santa Margarita 27-0 (F)

dntn31

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

Quality opponents my man.  The Big Dogs.  The Biggest of the Big Dogs.  No shame there.

It;s not like they are losing to Canadian teams

Certainly. Still can't see placing them in front of a lot of 'small market teams' that aren't losing. 

A loss... ehh... ok. 2 losses... ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok maybe. 3 losses... ahem. Ok. 

They can't win the most important one(s) so sorry for the realism. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Certainly. Still can't see placing them in front of a lot of 'small market teams' that aren't losing. 

A loss... ehh... ok. 2 losses... ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok maybe. 3 losses... ahem. Ok. 

They can't win the most important one(s) so sorry for the realism. 

yeah whatever. 

I'd take the three losses rather than the humiliation of scheduling the Antelope's to get a 10-0 record in the hopes that Lazy polls would feel compelled to rank their record. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

yeah whatever. 

I'd take the three losses rather than the humiliation of scheduling the Antelope's to get a 10-0 record in the hopes that Lazy polls would feel compelled to rank their record. 

That's awesome! Still bitter I have Folsom ranked ahead of Servite by about 3 or 4 spots? A whopping .02 percentage difference. 

9 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

When SJB loses on Sat. Would you support Tier 2 for them due to the close win vs. Servite coupled with Signature win DeMatha losing to Gonzaga

Sammy I know it's all you have to go by but you rely too much on daisy chains. Unless Bosco loses by >17 points they are still tier 1. Another option should this happen is create a 'tier 0' for MD where they are by themself and have Bosco, SFA, STA, DV as tier 1.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

That's awesome! Still bitter I have Folsom ranked ahead of Servite by about 3 or 4 spots? A whopping .02 percentage difference. 

Where would you have Servite ranked if they were 7-0 now. Having  scheduled and beat Antelope, Rocklin, and Avon’s sig win, in lieu of losing to MD, SJB and BG.

Serious question. I’d appreciate an answer