2019 MaxPreps MNC Down to 2 Teams

dntn31

1 minute ago, jmo72 said:

No trick...we've kept the 8 o'clock kickoff time.  One of the few (if not only one left in GA) that  hasn't changed. 

Thanks, but, I'll still be there by at least 7. xD

I was thinking that the GHSA was who decided on the 7:30 times. Idk. 

Still, I prefer to be early anyway. Gives an opportunity to take in the atmosphere from out and around the stadium before taking in the atmosphere inside. 

3 minutes ago, jmo72 said:

Absolutely!  Feel free to visit the tailgaters...good people.  We Lowndes folk can actually be fairly hospitable!😎

I know you all can. We talk much bull back and forth, but, I generally always have a good time and experience over there. 

Our last trip over was one of the best hsfb games I've ever been at live, even though we came away on the wrong end. 

Doesn't change the fact that once the first whistle blows, I hate all of you! xD

STA leading Western 3-0 at the half.  QB Turner struggling another week  for STA, going a reported 1-8 with 2 picks.  

If STA’s D holds on for the win, for sure DLS will be exactly .2 behind STA in CalPreps tomorrow morning unless STA’s O gets it going in a hurry and/or the D or special teams scores often.  

10-7 STA 3rd.  

2 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

STA leading Western 3-0 at the half.  QB Turner struggling another week  for STA, going a reported 1-8 with 2 picks.  

If STA’s D holds on for the win, for sure DLS will be exactly .2 behind STA in CalPreps tomorrow morning unless STA’s O gets it going in a hurry and/or the D or special teams scores often.  

Further justifying the drop to Tier 2 this week.

The Tiers pride themselves on being ahead of the curve.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Further justifying the drop to Tier 2 this week.

The Tiers pride themselves on being ahead of the curve.

No team belongs with Mater Dei... there shouldn’t even be a tier 2, due to the separation. 

After the 3-0 halftime score, STA fumbled in their red zone and Western capitalized with a short TD pass and had the lead at 7-3 for about 12 seconds.  STA kickoff return TD to take the lead 10-7, pick 6 17-7 and a 60 something yard TD reception after Western’s FG drive to make it 24-10 after 3.  STA was up 41-10 and the star player for Western James Williams scored on a pass reception to make it a 41-16 final.   

It was enough to keep more than a .2 point separation with DLS... thanks to the D and special teams.   

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/1/2019 at 7:43 PM, dntn31 said:

This aged about as well as Haley Joel Osment.

It was also posted a month ago and shortly after dismantling the supposed #2 easily.    SJB beating CC by 38 wasn't exactly showing a downward trend leading up to the game...  was a sweet W and I wouldn't have had it end any other way.    Maybe my post reached their locker room :) .  DJ sure lit up the MD defense in the air, 450+?   

• Like 1