"lock him up"...

DBP66

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

yes...at the stadium.....and they sell tickets...imagine that!!....🙄..moron!

Lol for the World Series!?!? 

Try again. 

There is a lottery for people w slightly increased odds who purchased tickets in previous round of playoffs and a “very limited” amount sold online to the General Public Who didn’t. 

And by very limited, they mean close to none. 

You can’t just go up to the ticket office the day/night of a World Series game and say, ”yeah, give me two tickets third base line.” 

Lmao. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Try again. 

There is a lottery for people w slightly increased odds who purchased tickets in previous round of playoffs and a “very limited” amount sold online to the General Public Who didn’t. 

You can’t just go up to the ticket office the day/night of a World Series game and say, ”yeah, give me two tickets third base line.” 

Lmao. 

🤡 🐑 keeps proving everyday what a stupid fucking ass wad he is...bravo junior!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Try again. 

Lmao. 

at the risk of continuing this silly argument which has nothing to do with Trump getting booed...but when you say "very limited"..what % would you say the general public gets a shot at??...50%?..I know you can't go up the "day or night of the game" champ...BUT you can go there the day they go on sale (usually days before the games) and wait on line and get tickets..and I think it's more than a "limited amount"...

I see you got Ironmam excited..she's waving her pom-poms like a champ!!...🤡

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

at the risk of continuing this silly argument which has nothing to do with Trump getting booed...but when you say "very limited"..what % would you say the general public gets a shot at??...50%?..I know you can't go up the "day or night of the game" champ...BUT you can go there the day they go on sale (usually days before the games) and wait on line and get tickets..and I think it's more than a "limited amount"...

I see you got Ironmam excited..she's waving her pom-poms like a champ!!...🤡

Just a 🤡 being a 🐑..as usual.  Pay up WELCHER!  Btw you are losing a hopeless fight.. but you are just too stupid to realize it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

but when you say "very limited"..what % would you say the general public gets a shot at??...50%?.

Lol 50%!?!? 

Are you serious with that guess? So 50% of the population that wants WS tickets has a shot at getting them? Lmao. 

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

BUT you can go there the day they go on sale (usually days before the games) and wait on line and get tickets..and I think it's more than a "limited amount"...

No you cannot. NOTHING happens at the ticket window at the stadium. This isn’t 1966. 

And no it’s not more than a limited amount. Sorry the nationals spokesperson didn’t say just a limited amount but rather an extremely limited amount. So I didn’t emphasize the difficulty enough I guess. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/10/17/nationals-world-series-tickets-what-you-need-know/%3foutputType=amp

Fans who are signed up for the free Nats Fan Club received an email Thursday with information about registering for a lottery for the chance to purchase “an extremely limited number of World Series tickets.”

Which basically means good fucking luck. 

So those who purchased tickets in previous series would have minuscule chance ..... like I said .... and would get an email ..... 

Those fans would receive an email with detailed purchase instructions Friday morning, the team said, and all tickets were subject to availability.

Many fans who received the email and attempted to access the presale on Friday encountered long waits in the virtual waiting room. Some fans that got through reported that tickets were only available for Game 4 and were gone within seconds. Others encountered messages that read, “There are currently no tickets available for World Series home games.”

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

EH8LyLrWkAEVCOf.png

^^^That just about covers this topic^^.  66 is a dumbass...but we all knew that. But I'll add this.... The elitists left in DC embarrassed our great country last night. Those colossal pricks booed the man whose leadership enabled the baddest military on the face of this planet to go in and take out, just HOURS EARLIER, the #1 terrorist on the face of this planet. Baghdadi doesn't have the name recognition like Osama, but make no mistake, he was twice as brutal. The MSM should have us rejoicing in the streets that the most evil man on earth is no longer a threat to our country and world. But instead, the left/MSM hates our GREAT President so much that they'd rather cheer for Baghdadi than to give President Trump accolades.  FUCK THEM and the deep state. I can-not-wait to see them all go down.

Anyways. Thanks for posting facts, Slot. Sorry for the rant. ….and have a nice evening👍

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Lol 50%!?!? 

Are you serious with that guess? So 50% of the population that wants WS tickets has a shot at getting them? Lmao. 

No you cannot. NOTHING happens at the ticket window at the stadium. This isn’t 1966. 

And no it’s not more than a limited amount. Sorry the nationals spokesperson didn’t say just a limited amount but rather an extremely limited amount. So I didn’t emphasize the difficulty enough I guess. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/10/17/nationals-world-series-tickets-what-you-need-know/%3foutputType=amp

Fans who are signed up for the free Nats Fan Club received an email Thursday with information about registering for a lottery for the chance to purchase “an extremely limited number of World Series tickets.”

So those who purchased tickets in previous series would have minuscule chance ..... like I said .... and would get an email ..... 

Those fans would receive an email with detailed purchase instructions Friday morning, the team said, and all tickets were subject to availability.

Many fans who received the email and attempted to access the presale on Friday encountered long waits in the virtual waiting room. Some fans that got through reported that tickets were only available for Game 4 and were gone within seconds. Others encountered messages that read, “There are currently no tickets available for World Series home games.”

mjd,

You are dealing with an intellectual, mental and emotional midget. And he's in the lower 25 percentile (maybe less) of all midgets.

5 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Try again. 

Lmao. 

He is really a fucking idiot. Imagine a dummy without the ventriloquists hand in his back. That's what you're arguing with.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

^^^That just about covers this topic^^.  66 is a dumbass...but we all knew that. But I'll add this.... The elitists left in DC embarrassed our great country last night. Those colossal pricks booed the man whose leadership enabled the baddest military on the face of this planet to go in and take out, just HOURS EARLIER, the #1 terrorist on the face of this planet. Baghdadi doesn't have the name recognition like Osama, but make no mistake, he was twice as brutal. The MSM should have us rejoicing in the streets that the most evil man on earth is no longer a threat to our country and world. But instead, the left/MSM hates our GREAT President so much that they'd rather cheer for Baghdadi than to give President Trump accolades.  FUCK THEM and the deep state. I can-not-wait to see them all go down.

Anyways. Thanks for posting facts, Slot. Sorry for the rant. ….and have a nice evening👍

so because D.C. voted Democratic therefore the fans at a baseball game must be lefty liberals??...🤡..LOL..ok..it seems this thinking works for you clowns...blame the crowd of Liberals who were there just to boo Trump...does that make you clowns feel better???...he's loved by all Americans!!....🙄 (except the majority of Americans who want to see him impeached...some were even at the game...imagine that!!)

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

All day 24/7/365, the face-planting dipshit trudges on. It's pretty impressive actually🤣

LOL...yea..I stand no chance against such a knowledgeable group of posters...LOL...Tex..Ironmam..Blueballs??...Mo-Larry and Curly..🤡..🤡..🤡....😉

7 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Lol 50%!?!? 

Are you serious with that guess? So 50% of the population...NO 50% of the tickets are available that wants WS tickets has a shot at getting them? Lmao. 

No you cannot. NOTHING happens at the ticket window at the stadium. This isn’t 1966...I only know about Yankee stadium and you can get playoff tickets at the stadium box office...imagine that!

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

so because D.C. voted Democratic therefore the fans at a baseball game must be lefty liberals??...🤡..LOL..ok..it seems this thinking works for you clowns...blame the crowd of Liberals who were there just to boo Trump...does that make you clowns feel better???...he's loved by all Americans!!....🙄 (except the majority of Americans who want to see him impeached...some were even at the game...imagine that!!)

Just stop, dummy. All’s I can say is that your dumbass better be here to take your medicine Nov’20. Cya then. 

• Haha 1

Really not creative. Ripping off GOP chants towards hillary when she could be locked up and doing towards a sitting president who cant be indicted shows that not only do the democrats cant come up with any policy for this country they cant even come up with their own tag line towards trump. 

Its unbelievable that in the near 60 years since they killed kennedy we saw the death of the democrat party. Not that I ever was a democrat but at least in the days of kennedy they had a shred of somewhat good policy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Crickets...yes. Actually paying his debt like a man...not so much. Dude’s an absolute idiot-moron. At least Cybil had 3-4 brain cells.

crickets huh Blueballs??..LOL...how's Trump looking in the polling these days??...are the top 4-5 Dems still kicking his ass??..and how's that impeachment thing going??...now that a majority of Americans want him impeached...and today we got first hand testimony from a respected Purple Heart vet ratting Trump out!!....;)

you can bury your head back in the sand now....:$