"lock him up"...

DBP66

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Trump wasn't the first Pres to get booed and he won't be the last.  Bush 1 and 2, Obama, Clinton, and Trump.  Nothing special about it. The Obama WH after they got booed simply said that 'it is a tough job and it is part of being President'.  I'm paraphrasing but you get the idea. Add 'lock him up' ...right after Baghdadi was killed even. There IS a difference with this President than others. We don't need to debate that do we?

Who was cheering for Baghdadi?  The NYT certainly was, lol. Nobody was actually cheering, but the media was doing all that the could to minimize what Trump's administration accomplished and continues to accomplish. To me, the message is that Trump not succeeding is more important than Baghdadi being greased, and the world is a safer place. That is great we got the guy and Trump deserves credit.  Agreed. Trump should not have, IMHO, given credit to fucking Russia or even Turkey for that matter. Trump is American first as they come. If he felt the need to acknowledge those countries involvement, so be it. I'm CERTAIN it was warranted. Russia is not our friend and is our enemy.  That is just how it is brother, they want the USA to be weak and irrelevant.  Whether it is by weakening NATO, having us citizens fighting and hating each other, our citizens not trusting our own elections, or whatever tactic they use, the goal is to weaken the US.  In my opinion, Russia may have alterior motives but is not creating all of this chaos in our country. We'll just agree to disagree on that one. I'm confident we'll be presented the origins of the chaos pretty soon. 

Hope all is well brother.  Please tell me Hale is progressing in his passing game.  Not that it will matter much because IMO if DLS had their greatest team ever it would be tough to beat MD this year.  I'm doing well all n all. Can't complain too much. Back at ya. Hale is getting better for sure, but still a long ways away from beating MD. I think it's safe to say EVERYONE is a long ways away from beating MD. It's pretty ridiculous now as to what they're doing. 

Bruce ohr interview tomorrow

Mark meadows just put this out

We've learned NEW information suggesting our suspicions are true: FBI/DOJ have previously leaked info to the press, and then used those same press stories as a separate source to justify FISA's Unreal. Tomorrow's Bruce Ohr interview is even more critical. Did he ever do this?

used media reports to justify FISA warrants

source with knowledge of the testimony initially told Fox News that Moffa said FBI personnel would use media reports based on information they leaked to justify applications for Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrants, echoing Meadows. The source said Moffa, who worked with controversial former FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, acknowledged this “had been a practice in the past.”

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Bruce ohr interview tomorrow

Mark meadows just put this out

We've learned NEW information suggesting our suspicions are true: FBI/DOJ have previously leaked info to the press, and then used those same press stories as a separate source to justify FISA's Unreal. Tomorrow's Bruce Ohr interview is even more critical. Did he ever do this?

used media reports to justify FISA warrants

source with knowledge of the testimony initially told Fox News that Moffa said FBI personnel would use media reports based on information they leaked to justify applications for Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrants, echoing Meadows. The source said Moffa, who worked with controversial former FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, acknowledged this “had been a practice in the past.”

dude, get a girlfriend.

maybe watch a movie in the meantime

peace brother

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

He better watch his back for an accidental suicide

I almost forgot about the 3 deaths just before witnesses were to testify about email leaks or people involved in child sex or white house docs...

He sure better have a good body guard. If I were Trump I would put special group protecting him.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I almost forgot about the 3 deaths just before witnesses were to testify about email leaks or people involved in child sex or white house docs...

He sure better have a good body guard. If I were Trump I would put special group protecting him.

Where you at 🤡 🐑?  Being spoon fed by CNN?

Jackass 🤡

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Typical response when you know your ass is up against the wall

Exactly. I think it's comical that the left is still defiant in the face of beatdown after beatdown...and in the face of the ultimate pre-dawn raid kinda beatdown that is coming. Courtesy of the people of the United States of America. Thank you Mr. President!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Exactly. I think it's comical that the left is still defiant in the face of beatdown after beatdown...and in the face of the ultimate pre-dawn raid kinda beatdown that is coming. Courtesy of the people of the United States of America. Thank you Mr. President!

Reminds me of their king 🤡 🐑 curly mc70's...can't admit when their wrong or owe a pizza from a bet

#welcher

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

LOL..how crazy are you fools??...the left is getting beat down? as the impeachment vote takes place tomorrow??...LOL..silly Trumpers..🤡

7 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Reminds me of their king 🤡 🐑 curly mc70's...can't admit when their wrong or owe a pizza from a bet

#welcher

and for the 10th time mam....can you tell the class what the famous "bet" was about that you bring up everyday??...🤡..#fakenews

8 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

All this shit from the left will doom them for many elections to come...

#justice

all this shit huh mam??...LOL..did the left ask a foreign country in interfere in our election??...NO..that would be the clown that you clowns worship...as an American citizen do you think it's O.K. to ask a foreign country to interfere in our election mam??...#realitysucksforyou

10 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Because you are extremist right does not mean that everyone else is left. 

Just an FYI

Peace out!

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

all this shit huh mam??...LOL..did the left ask a foreign country in interfere in our election??...NO..that would be the clown that you clowns worship...as an American citizen do you think it's O.K. to ask a foreign country to interfere in our election mam??...#realitysucksforyou

It's pointless.

Some folks will not think in  a reasoned, considered manner. 

They support their tribe no matter what. 

22 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

6 pages of Trump clowns trying to justify why Trump got booed!!...gotta love it!!.........;)

Let’s keep it real. It was actually only took one sentence to explain away the DC lunatics’ un-American behavior....and then it was 6 pages of showing how much of moron-clown show that you are. 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1