"lock him up"...

DBP66

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Can we hang this traitor????

BREAKING: US Army Officer Alex Vindman has reportedly been advising the Ukrainian government, his home country, how to counter President Trump’s foreign policy goals - NY Times

yea..the Purple Heart vet is a traitor!!..just ask Trump or Fox news....:$

Under USMCJ Art 106A LT COL Vindman should be prosecuted for espionage 

Elements of Art 106a

1. The accused communicated, delivered, or transmitted information relating to the national defense;
  2. Information was communicated and delivered to a foreign government;
  3. That the accused did so with the intent or reason to believe that such matter would be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of a foreign nation. MCM, pt. IV, 30b(1).
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Everyone else has "seen" the transcript?...bravo!!...but can they "comprehend" what happened in the conversation??..sadly NO...they're too busy following Trump's orders to play dumb and act treasonous at the same time...BRILLIANT!!....O.o

"I need you to do me a favor, though.."....D.J.T.....:$

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Under USMCJ Art 106A LT COL Vindman should be prosecuted for espionage 

Elements of Art 106a

1. The accused communicated, delivered, or transmitted information relating to the national defense;
  2. Information was communicated and delivered to a foreign government;
  3. That the accused did so with the intent or reason to believe that such matter would be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of a foreign nation. MCM, pt. IV, 30b(1).

you know why they asked him how to deal with Trump??...because he spoke their native language and they felt comfortable dealing with him...imagine that!!....and now to imply the guy is a "spy" is as ANTI-AMERICAN as you can get...the guy has a Purple Heart and is more of a PATRIOT than you or any Trump clown here will ever be!...have some respect for him!!....stop selling your soul to Trump!!....:/

Seriuosly the stupidest motherfucker on the planet. If he wasnt such a cunt and paid his bets, Id bet him a grand that President Trump will be re-elected. But no the bitch cant afford a pizza, I know Ill never see 1k. 

So with that sd douchebagpussy66 no money involved at all, just your word, which btw is also horseshit but Ill take a chance. Ill bet you that President trump wins re-election. When he does I pick your avatar and your name. If he doesnt you pick mine. Now take the bet or stfu bitchboy. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Everyone else has "seen" the transcript?...bravo!!...but can they "comprehend" what happened in the conversation??..sadly NO...they're too busy following Trump's orders to play dumb and act treasonous at the same time...BRILLIANT!!....O.o

"I need you to do me a favor, though.."....D.J.T.....:$

fucking idiot you cant comprehend what was said. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Seriuosly the stupidest motherfucker on the planet. If he wasnt such a cunt and paid his bets, Id bet him a grand that President Trump will be re-elected. But no the bitch cant afford a pizza, I know Ill never see 1k. 

So with that sd douchebagpussy66 no money involved at all, just your word, which btw is also horseshit but Ill take a chance. Ill bet you that President trump wins re-election. When he does I pick your avatar and your name. If he doesnt you pick mine. Now take the bet or stfu bitchboy. 

why don't you go catch some tumble weeds today Tex and get ready for your date with Mary Palm....;)

12 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

fucking idiot you cant comprehend what was said. 

yea...I'm not as smart as you or Trump...you liked his "perfect call" Tex??...and what was the "favor" he wanted?? and why did he not give them the $$ when it was appropriated??...because he was too busy attempting to bribe the Pres. of Ukraine with our tax dollars....but nothing to see here huh Tex??...f*in moron!...:/

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

yea...I'm not as smart as you or Trump...you liked his "perfect call" Tex??...and what was the "favor" he wanted?? and why did he not give them the $$ when it was appropriated??...because he was too bust attempting to bribe the Pres. of Ukraine with our tax dollars....but nothing to see here huh Tex??...f*in moron!...:/

take the bitch scary ass bitch

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

crickets huh Blueballs??..LOL...how's Trump looking in the polling these days??...are the top 4-5 Dems still kicking his ass??..and how's that impeachment thing going??...now that a majority of Americans want him impeached...and today we got first hand testimony from a respected Purple Heart vet ratting Trump out!!....;)

you can bury your head back in the sand now....:$

Polls. 8 million lies. Impeachment (yeah right 🤣) He’s mean. Blah blah blah. You’re a feckless turd. Cya in Nov ‘20. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Polls. 8 million lies. Impeachment (yeah right 🤣) He’s mean. Blah blah blah. You’re a feckless turd. Cya in Nov ‘20. 

looks like your head is STUCK in the sand!!...LOL...Mr. Denial....impeachment is coming to a theater near you!...;)...that's what happens when you ask a foreign country to interfere in our election...but you clowns can't grasp that concept and will cling on to Trump's sinking ship because he told you to...:$

he's mean and he lies!!...12,000 and counting...but you clowns could care less because he told you so..:$

Just now, DBP66 said:

looks like your head is STUCK in the sand!!...LOL...Mr. Denial....impeachment is coming to a theater near you!...;)...that's what happens when you ask a foreign country to interfere in our election...but you clowns can't grasp that concept and will cling on to Trump's sinking ship because he told you to...:$

take the bet you little pussy.

4 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Can we hang this traitor????

BREAKING: US Army Officer Alex Vindman has reportedly been advising the Ukrainian government, his home country, how to counter President Trump’s foreign policy goals - NY Times

You are without a doubt the biggest POS I have ever had the displeasure to encounter.  There is not a single person who you wouldn't want to kill just because of their political leanings.  A patriot and decorated veteran simply tells the truth and you want him dead.  Coward.

You are in serious need of professional help and I hope you get it.  You brain is not working right.  You have stated that you want your parents killled, handicapped kids, those seeking asylum, anybody on the left or even the right who simply disagrees with Trump.  I'm sure I left somebody out but the point is that you need help.  Maybe someone will tell you because you are too much of a sensitive pussy who blocks anybody who doesn't think like you.  

17 hours ago, Blueliner said:

^^^That just about covers this topic^^.  66 is a dumbass...but we all knew that. But I'll add this.... The elitists left in DC embarrassed our great country last night. Those colossal pricks booed the man whose leadership enabled the baddest military on the face of this planet to go in and take out, just HOURS EARLIER, the #1 terrorist on the face of this planet. Baghdadi doesn't have the name recognition like Osama, but make no mistake, he was twice as brutal. The MSM should have us rejoicing in the streets that the most evil man on earth is no longer a threat to our country and world. But instead, the left/MSM hates our GREAT President so much that they'd rather cheer for Baghdadi than to give President Trump accolades.  FUCK THEM and the deep state. I can-not-wait to see them all go down.

Anyways. Thanks for posting facts, Slot. Sorry for the rant. ….and have a nice evening👍

Trump wasn't the first Pres to get booed and he won't be the last.  Bush 1 and 2, Obama, Clinton, and Trump.  Nothing special about it.  The Obama WH after they got booed simply said that 'it is a tough job and it is part of being President'.  I'm paraphrasing but you get the idea.  

Who was cheering for Baghdadi?  That is great we got the guy and Trump deserves credit.  Trump should not have, IMHO, given credit to fucking Russia or even Turkey for that matter.  Russia is not our friend and is our enemy.  That is just how it is brother, they want the USA to be weak and irrelevant.  Whether it is by weakening NATO, having us citizens fighting and hating each other, our citizens not trusting our own elections, or whatever tactic they use, the goal is to weaken the US.  

Hope all is well brother.  Please tell me Hale is progressing in his passing game.  Not that it will matter much because IMO if DLS had their greatest team ever it would be tough to beat MD this year.  

• Like 1

On 10/28/2019 at 10:59 AM, DBP66 said:

Donald Trump met with boos and 'lock him up' chant at World Series Game 5

Yahoo Sports Mark Townsend,Yahoo Sports 13 hours ago
  • MLB.com

President Donald Trump was booed loudly and met with a chant of “lock him up” Sunday night when he was announced as a special guest at Game 5 of the World Series at Nationals Park.

The 45th U.S. president arrived during the first inning as the Houston Astros and Washington Nationals battled to take the series lead. Trump’s arrival was not shown or mentioned on the Fox broadcast. His presence was acknowledged by broadcaster Joe Buck just before the third inning.

Before the fourth inning, however, Trump was greeted by the Nationals’ public address announcer and shown on the stadium’s video screen. The response from the crowd was to boo the president and chant “lock him up.”

Seems "Americans" don't like TRump much.

Very different chant from the one's we hear at Trump's extremist rallies where the "real Americans" howl mindlessly to whatever the fuhrer says. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2