"lock him up"...

DBP66

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Let’s keep it real. It was actually only took one sentence to explain away the DC lunatics’ un-American behavior....and then it was 6 pages of showing how much of moron-clown show that you are. 🤣

Every day the 🤡🐑 WELCHER gets put in his place...gotta respect or feel bad for his persistence

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Let’s keep it real. It was actually only took one sentence to explain away the DC lunatics’ un-American behavior....and then it was 6 pages of showing how much of moron-clown show that you are. 🤣

one sentence huh...LOL...the fans at a baseball game were un-American because their President asked a foreign country to interfere in our election?!?...great logic there Blueballs!!

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

what did I lose??...you have no clue...the entire board knows you're full of shit mam...:$

I think you lost six pages of your life trying to prove something other than your total denial of reality 👍

but that is just me...

You did gain several smack downs tho….🤡...so there is that...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

I think you lost six pages of your life trying to prove something other than your total denial of reality 👍

but that is just me...

You did gain several smack downs tho….🤡...so there is that...

and with your help now lets see if we can get up to 7 pages of silly Trumpers looking for excuses as to why their boy was booed!!...:$

"lock HIM up"....;)

Just now, DBP66 said:

and with your help now lets see if we can get 7 pages of silly Trumpers looking for excuses as to why their boy was booed!!...:$

"lock HIM up"....;)

Nice topic...

great policy...

talking true political punditry right here in your illuminous threads...

PS...Maybe if you picked an actual real topic, or maybe even a real policy, others would be able to respond.....

with something other than personal insults for the insulting person....🤡

You reaped 6 whole pages of that with that "lock hillary up" seed....great stuff 👍

giphy.gif

Going for 7 with 🤡 gusto... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Nice topic...

great policy...

talking true political punditry right here in your illuminous threads...

PS...Maybe if you picked an actual real topic, or maybe even a real policy, others would be able to respond.....

with something other than personal insults for the insulting person....🤡

You reaped 6 whole pages of that with that "lock hillary up" seed....great stuff 👍

giphy.gif

Going for 7 with 🤡 gusto... 

a "real" topic Ronnie??..LOL..how much more reality do you and your clown posse need when a baseball crowd chants "lock him up" to Trump!...it don't get more REAL than that Ronnie!...:$..I see his worshipers are having a tough time digesting the reality of the situation...as usual...:S

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

a "real" topic Ronnie??..LOL..how much more reality do you and your clown posse need when a baseball crowd chants "lock him up" to Trump!...it don't get more REAL than that Ronnie!...:$..I see his worshipers are having a tough time digesting the reality of the situation...as usual...:S

some non-fans booooooed…..great news...

boo-hoooo …..😭

So you come here to boo-hoo too...

Of course you don't get very far...

giphy.gif

just.....typical 🤡 is all...

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

some non-fans booooooed…..great news...

boo-hoooo …..😭

So you come here to boo-hoo too...

Of course you don't get very far...

giphy.gif

just.....typical 🤡 is all...

going down Silly GIF Ave. once again??...non-fans booed??..LOL..yet another righty spin job??...the crowd booed Trump...;)

and chanted "lock him up"...;)

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

It was good that it happened. It reminded us all that Trump's crowds are the radical right and that main stream America, Baseball, mom and apple pie, disapprove of the bitch. 

Hey that's great !!! ….but.....lol....

I don't think you even read the thread 🤔 wasn't there several pages of 66 getting schoooooled booo hooo on how a World Series crowd IS NOT by any means your average joe eating apple pie???   I mean I just skimmed it, as 66 getting clubbed like a baby seal gets boring...🙄

Maybe you could check it out and let me know how you came up with your fantastic response 🤣 ….

...at such an opportune time 🤣🤣🤣 

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Hey that's great !!! ….but.....lol....

I don't think you even read the thread 🤔 wasn't there several pages of 66 getting schoooooled booo hooo on how a world series crowd IS NOT by any means your average joe eating apple pie???   I mean I just skimmed it, as 66 getting clubbed like a baby seal gets boring...🙄

Maybe you could chech it out and let me know how you came up with your fantastic response 🤣 ….

...at such an opportune time 🤣🤣🤣 

So you believe that Baseball is a left wing sport. Got it.

God Bless. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1