"lock him up"...

DBP66

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so what is the pointless point you're trying to make here champ??...it was just a bunch of "elites" who booed Trump??...not just average Americans at a ball game??...stop being silly and take your medicine like a man...:$

I was simply pointing out that "average Americans" don't attend world series games... because they are priced out. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Case in point.... you 66, Mr, Never Trumper and I'd assume you'd label yourself as an Average American, wouldn't pay 

$2,450 for two tickets..... further, if you stumbled on two tickets for their face value if season ticket holder, I'd bet you would 

sell them for a quick 2 G's.... just a hunch. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Case in point.... you 66, Mr, Never Trumper and I'd assume you'd label yourself as an Average American, wouldn't pay 

$2,450 for two tickets..... further, if you stumbled on two tickets for their face value if season ticket holder, I'd bet you would 

sell them for a quick 2 G's.... just a hunch. 

I wouldn't deal with a scalper...I'd buy the ticket at cost price like your average fan does...you didn't learn that "trick" at your Ivy League college?...so who filled the stadium up champ??..."liberal elites" who knew Trump would be there just so that they can boo him??...or your average baseball fan who understand playoff tickets cost more $$....O.o

who do you think was there Blueballs??...O.o

23 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I think that it’s very telling that 66 is latched on to a thread talking about a bunch of elitist, drunk democrats at a baseball game in DC acting stupid. I guess if that’s all you’ve got....🤣

LOL...so I see you had your fill of Trump Kool-Aid today Blueballs??.."elitist, drunk democrats at a baseball game"??...LOL..priceless!!..O.o

or how about average Americans who know they get lied to everyday and had enough??....;)

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Changing the subject a bit.  Did any of you see that women flashing her tits at the game?  It was the bottom of the 7th right behind home plate.  She was wearing a yellow shirt and she lifted it up at least 2x before they noticed and removed her.  Nice tits though.  Much appreciated.  

She’s been banned from MLB games. She literally took one for the team. Bless her heart. Much appreciated, “Lisa”. 🤣

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Changing the subject a bit.  Did any of you see that women flashing her tits at the game?  It was the bottom of the 7th right behind home plate.  She was wearing a yellow shirt and she lifted it up at least 2x before they noticed and removed her.  Nice tits though.  Much appreciated.  

They were smoking hot models!!

42 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I'd buy the ticket at cost price like your average fan does

Where at the ticket window? lol 

You are a Dumbass. 

Stub Hub's cheapest ticket was for 700 standing room... reserved seating cheapest one was  940. I'm Sure Mrs 66 wouldn't want to stand all game for 1400 bucks after no pizza for dinner. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

Where at the ticket window? lol 

You are a Dumbass. 

Stub Hub's cheapest ticket was for 700 standing room... reserved seating cheapest one was  940. I'm Sure Mrs 66 wouldn't want to stand all game for 1400 bucks after no pizza for dinner. 

yes...at the stadium.....and they sell tickets...imagine that!!....🙄..moron!

Hell. I made enough this month to easily buy me some World Series tix😎. YOUR President and HIS economy rocks! How does he just keeping winning all of the time despite the lunatic left obstructing him at every step of the way!!?? I guess being a big meanie and pushing back against the lunatic left has it's upsides. 👍

Happy 27,000day, everyone. 

Search Results

Finance Results

Market Summary > Dow Jones Industrial Average
INDEXDJX: .DJI
FollowFollowing
Following
27,090.72 +132.66 (0.49%)

• Like 1