Listen to the President and Follow his Advice

15yds4gibberish

1 hour ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Yes America, please read the call memorandum that shows the President engaged in clear abuse of power, though keep in mind recent reporting that even more damning details were omitted: Call memo Here.

Note the lie contained in just a three word tweet - And some say he doesn't have skills.

There was no abuse of power at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

There was no abuse of power at all.

None. But They’ll continue to spew this same divisive, unethical, lying, cheating BS rhetoric with impunity. 

This will just galvanize his base even more. And the dems will face plant again Dems count on Americans to be uniformed and stupid. They also count on kids and illegals to manipulate. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

None. But They’ll continue to spew this same divisive, unethical, lying, cheating BS rhetoric with impunity. 

This will just galvanize his base even more. And the dems will face plant again Dems count on Americans to be uniformed and stupid. They also count on kids and illegals to manipulate. 

Its already solidifying his base. Have you seen the record breaking fundraising 

4 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Yes America, please read the call memorandum that shows....

Hey that's some nice propaganda link 👍 

or others could just read all about how your esteemed 'whistleblower', who was "listening in" (yet still unexplained how) on phone calls, objected when there is any suggestion of investigating his "assigned country" and territory...and then tried to modify the very transcripts that have been already produced...There is a reason why there are stenographers and voice recognition software attached to these calls....right?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/white-house-ukraine-expert-says-he-tried-correct-voice-recognition-generated-transcript

If you are going to follow the propaganda, you are better off following both sides....so you are not tilted by choice...

Here's a bunch more of the propaganda for you....better keep up! 👌

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/shifty-schiffs-star-tuesday-witness-alexander-vindman-is-connected-to-obamas-russian-ambassador-and-fusion-gpss-glenn-simpson/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/wow-top-democrat-witness-and-pompous-nutjob-col-vindman-tried-and-failed-to-tamper-with-rough-draft-of-presidents-call-to-ukrainian-president/

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/vindman_another_impeachment_witness_whos_not_exactly_unimpeachable.html

oh and BTW....If we already have the transcript, why would anyone feel the need to "interpret" it for anyone else?

It's right there in black and white for you to see...

See the source image

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

Hey that's some nice propaganda link 👍 

or others could just read all about how your esteemed 'whistleblower', who was "listening in" (yet still unexplained how) on phone calls, objected when there is any suggestion of investigating his "assigned country" and territory...and then tried to modify the very transcripts that have been already produced...There is a reason why there are stenographers and voice recognition software attached to these calls....right?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/white-house-ukraine-expert-says-he-tried-correct-voice-recognition-generated-transcript

If you are going to follow the propaganda, you are better off following both sides....so you are not tilted by choice...

Here's a bunch more of the propaganda for you....better keep up! 👌

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/shifty-schiffs-star-tuesday-witness-alexander-vindman-is-connected-to-obamas-russian-ambassador-and-fusion-gpss-glenn-simpson/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/wow-top-democrat-witness-and-pompous-nutjob-col-vindman-tried-and-failed-to-tamper-with-rough-draft-of-presidents-call-to-ukrainian-president/

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/vindman_another_impeachment_witness_whos_not_exactly_unimpeachable.html

oh and BTW....If we already have the transcript, why would anyone feel the need to "interpret" it for anyone else?

It's right there in black and white for you to see..."I need you to do me a favor, though"...= quid pro quo...:$

See the source image

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Last month, I signed up to donate a hundy every month until the election. I might even kick it up a few bucks now. I'm wishing really bad things upon the dems. Really bad.

I guess that's why you and HSFB get along??..you both wish harm to your political opponents like good Trumpers should...O.o..:/

Just now, Troll said:

Dude...you are neglecting your "lock him up" rant thread over here....

Better get back....what are you up to?.....like 11 whole pages now???

impressive 🤡

giphy.gif

you said it!!..I figured you Trumpers would be too embarrassed to discuss him being booed!..and here we are 11 pages later?!

24 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you said it!!..I figured you Trumpers would be too embarrassed to discuss him being booed!..and here we are 11 pages later?!

So you wasted 11 whole pages of your life???  🤡 impressive...

oh and BTW about this....since you brought it up...

20 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

"I need you to do me a favor, though"...= quid pro quo...:$

You will probably need to go back and read the actual transcript...

as that is NOT even what he said 🤡 LOL go figure...

I mean it's listed right above as the whole basis for the thread and all...🙄

Or are you going by your boy shiffy's version??? 🤡 

When you've figured out how stupid your "made up" quote is...then maybe you can contribute to this thread, in the meantime there is always your  "lock Hillry up" thread that needs attendance... 👍  

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Troll said:

So you wasted 11 whole pages of your life???  🤡 impressive...

oh and BTW about this....since you brought it up...

You will probably need to go back and read the actual transcript...

as that is NOT even what he said 🤡 LOL go figure...

I mean it's listed right above as the whole basis for the thread and all...🙄

Or are you going by your boy shiffy's version??? 🤡 

When you've figured out how stupid your "made up" quote is...then maybe you can contribute to this thread, in the meantime there is always your  "lock Hillry up" thread that needs attendance... 👍  

giphy.gif

I look stupid and you think the Pres. is innocent?...LOL...who looks stupid Ronnie??...11 pages and counting of you clowns backing your boy..😮

19 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I look stupid and you think the Pres. is innocent?...LOL...who looks stupid Ronnie??...11 pages and counting of you clowns backing your boy..😮

Your "fake quote" looks stupid....but if you can't read, or if the 🤡 shoe fits...

Yes, just a couple more posts and you've got 12 whole pages 👍 of....wait for it...

ZERO content on anything resembling policy or real politics....

But simply a flame war with you trolling others....

Stupid fake quotes and all...

PS. You can think you incriminate others by participation in some "asshole convention"...but that critique usually is not received very well when coming from the threadstarter and very host of said Ahole convention... 

10 minutes ago, Troll said:

Your "fake quote" looks stupid....but if you can't read, or if the 🤡 shoe fits...

Yes, just a couple more posts and you've got 12 whole pages 👍 of....wait for it...

ZERO content on anything resembling policy or real politics....

But simply a flame war with you trolling others....

Stupid fake quotes and all...

PS. You can think you incriminate others by participation in some "asshole convention"...but that critique usually is not received very well when coming from the threadstarter and very host of said Ahole convention... 

the fake quote has you bent of of shape huh Ronnie??...LOL...how about the content of the "perfect call" Ronnie (they tried to hide in s special server)...you good with that??...Trump is still as innocent as virgin snow??...it's been 12 pages of you clowns trying to defend a clown a majority of Americans want impeached...but carry on Ronnie...let's see if we can get up to 13 pages of you clowns defending your lying leader...🤡

and BTW..you want to see an ahole convention Ronnie??...check out the next Trump pep rally!!...you'd fit right in...with the rest of the Trumpers here..😉

41 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the fake quote has you bent of of shape huh Ronnie??...LOL...how about the content of the "perfect call" Ronnie (they tried to hide in s special server)...you good with that??...Trump is still as innocent as virgin snow??...it's been 12 pages of you clowns trying to defend a clown a majority of Americans want impeached...but carry on Ronnie...let's see if we can get up to 13 pages of you clowns defending your lying leader...🤡

and BTW..you want to see an ahole convention Ronnie??...check out the next Trump pep rally!!...you'd fit right in...with the rest of the Trumpers here..😉

You are a fucking idiot...go play in traffic

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Last month, I signed up to donate a hundy every month until the election. I might even kick it up a few bucks now. I'm wishing really bad things upon the dems. Really bad.

Politics really mean that much to you that you would wish harm on a human you do not even know personally?  Wow.  Well, I guess, just, do you. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the fake quote has you bent of of shape huh Ronnie??...LOL...

Not at all actually....that's just you being...well...you 🤡

But apparently something has you bent out of shape...

for you to concoct your own incorrect version of what is already documented......

or are you just knitting pretzels today?

giphy.gif