Listen to the President and Follow his Advice

15yds4gibberish

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I wonder if they think those politicians they worship, would give 2 shits whether they lived or died?  Crazy times we are in brother. 

I personally think the elite create the theatre to divide the nation.  So "no" they don't care about us, nor share the same animus that we the public show towards each  other. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I personally think the elite create the theatre to divide the nation.  So "no" they don't care about us, nor share the same animus that we the public show towards each  other. 

As I know you don't frequent here much, I'll repost something from the other day...very fitting here...(you remember my weatherman right LOL)

you need to un-mute it for the audio, on the bottom right

Enjoy 👍
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Yes America, please read the call memorandum that shows the President engaged in clear abuse of power, though keep in mind recent reporting that even more damning details were omitted: Call memo Here.

Reading the transcript will change no mind that is indoctrinated. 

Disputing the mores of a cult only makes the cultist more devote. 

This is established psychological fact. 

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

That's exactly what I was trying to do, find the artcle!  Lol

I had to laugh because I had no luck a while back 🤣

It looks like it's a hardcopy only...and  published here...

1. nature
  2. volumes
  3. volume 573
  4. issue 7772

I had to check again now 🤣 to see if it was released on the net, and it was cited 3 times but no source article online yet 🤷‍♂️

Phys.org did have an explanation of it here tho...

https://phys.org/news/2019-09-gerrymandering-voters.html

I'll find it some day.....🤣

PS...here's the abstract...

Abstract

People must integrate disparate sources of information when making decisions, especially in social contexts. But information does not always flow freely. It can be constrained by social networks1,2,3 and distorted by zealots and automated bots4. Here we develop a voter game as a model system to study information flow in collective decisions. Players are assigned to competing groups (parties) and placed on an ‘influence network’ that determines whose voting intentions each player can observe. Players are incentivized to vote according to partisan interest, but also to coordinate their vote with the entire group. Our mathematical analysis uncovers a phenomenon that we call information gerrymandering: the structure of the influence network can sway the vote outcome towards one party, even when both parties have equal sizes and each player has the same influence. A small number of zealots, when strategically placed on the influence network, can also induce information gerrymandering and thereby bias vote outcomes. We confirm the predicted effects of information gerrymandering in social network experiments with n = 2,520 human subjects. Furthermore, we identify extensive information gerrymandering in real-world influence networks, including online political discussions leading up to the US federal elections, and in historical patterns of bill co-sponsorship in the US Congress and European legislatures. Our analysis provides an account of the vulnerabilities of collective decision-making to systematic distortion by restricted information flow. Our analysis also highlights a group-level social dilemma: information gerrymandering can enable one party to sway decisions in its favour, but when multiple parties engage in gerrymandering the group loses its ability to reach consensus and remains trapped in deadlock.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Politics really mean that much to you that you would wish harm on a human you do not even know personally?  Wow.  Well, I guess, just, do you. 

MY COUNTRY, not politics, means that much to me. And just so I'm clear....I don't wish anyone to be physically harmed.  I know you were just going off of my words, but I have clarified. I've been in the helping people business my entire adult life. Been around the block once or twice. That's why I know that the left is full of shit. Anyways, "bad things" consist of fun stuff like termination, public humiliation, PRISON ...yes prison for a select group who clearly deserve it. Stuff like that.👍

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Not at all actually....that's just you being...well...you 🤡

But apparently something has you bent out of shape...

for you to concoct your own incorrect version of what is already documented......

or are you just knitting pretzels today?

giphy.gif 

and what has been documented??..we got a transcript that wasn't verbatim and with content edited....we have a highly respected official say yesterday he wanted to add more content to the transcript about Biden but was denied...we have the Pres. trying to hide the call in a secret server...we have Bill Taylor saying it was a quid-pro-quo...then you have Trump saying it was a "perfect call"....humm...

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

and what has been documented??..we got a transcript that wasn't verbatim and with content edited....

so sorry that your accuser did not get to edit any documented content to his liking to object to any calls for investigation of his territory and watch....🤡

but if making up 'conspiracy' stuff yet again helps you sleep at night, well then knit away....  

giphy.gif

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

so sorry that your accuser did not get to edit any documented content to his liking to object to any calls for investigation of his territory and watch....🤡

but if making up 'conspiracy' stuff yet again helps you sleep at night, well then knit away....  

giphy.gif

Now see Troll...you went and made him cry again! But just wait for 🤡🐑's tears in 2020..flood alert up in the sticks.

43 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Now see Troll...you went and made him cry again! But just wait for 🤡🐑's tears in 2020..flood alert up in the sticks.

Not trying to induce any crying....

no schadenfreude here...

It IS funny how some people pout and hold their breath tho….

giphy.gif

🤣

4 hours ago, Horsefly said:

I’m just fucking glad I ain’t alone with this. I’d elaborate at another time. I just ask who are the true independents that see it.. not much honestly... so much I could say.. but until us like minded can really gather and start a true picture before we fall like all civilizations have as history repeats. We know the corporate... it’s a scary time with the whole world at mind. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, noonereal said:

Reading the transcript will change no mind that is indoctrinated. 

Disputing the mores of a cult only makes the cultist more devote. 

This is established psychological fact. 

Well nooner, what can I say?  I'm weak.  I found myself agreeing with the President -- As an act of civic responsibility Americans should read the call memo, after all the President himself released and endorsed it -- But obviously I eff'd around with the idea a bit in part because it isn't a transcript.  While I'm in an agreeing type mood, I also think the President should follow through on his idea of a fireside chat to read the call memo -- I hope he does voices...

What you say is true.  Debating with a true believer tends to further entrench the true beliefs.  And yet, it's also true that opinions can and do change over time.

So some questions are, at a moment like this one in history, in which we find ourselves asking a sober question while occupying two entirely different information universes (resulting in each side accusing the other of being the true cultists):  What are our responsibilities as citizens? How are we  to conduct ourselves?  Should we debate the points, risking further entrenchment?  Is silence in the face of true believer-ship the right response?  Holidays are coming up, which means family meals, suggesting we all gotta answer these questions for ourselves anyway (or, we could just wing it)...so thoughts?

• Thanks 1