Dems against America

HSFBfan

8 hours ago, Blueliner said:

These people made a big mistake by fukking with Trump. It's ugly and only going to get uglier for them. The chickens are coming home to roost. That's all that I'm going to say....for now.

yea!!...how dare them question Trump!...asking a foreign country to get involved in our election is his right!!...O.o

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DBP66 said:

yea!!...how dare them question Trump!...asking a foreign country to get involved in our election is his right!!...O.o

You are such a fucking stooge. 

Can we live stream you taking an IQ test and post the results? I’ll bet any amount you want, give you 5:1 that you cannot get over 100. 

ANY. AMOUNT. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

About 2.5 years ago you posted that Trump's son-in-law was headed for jail. I said I'll bet you he won't be in jail in a year. You said deal! That was about 6 months ago. Smh. 

Exactly .. I knew it was about a trump jr meeting when was offered dirt on the witch. 

Cant buy you a damn pizza pie....smh 

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

About 2.5 years ago you posted that Trump's son-in-law was headed for jail. I said I'll bet you he won't be in jail in a year. You said deal! That was about 6 months ago. Smh. 

AAAAhhhhh the good old days..🤣 

Nothing brings back the nostalgia like some old 66 posts....👀

On 5/27/2017 at 3:44 AM, DBP66 said:

Jared seems to be a chip off the old block...a lying, scamming B.S. artist like his father in-law....the man who was going to fix the world was too busy fixing his connections with Russia...hopefully his ass ends up in jail...with Flynn in the cell next to him...Donny can visit them both at the same time then...;)

👀

On 5/28/2017 at 7:48 AM, DBP66 said:

maybe we can use Russia's facilities like Jared wanted to do.....O.o...the "leakers" IMO are PATRIOTS trying to save us from our nutty President who doesn't have a clue about anything and is a DANGER to this country IMO....

👀

On 7/23/2017 at 6:57 AM, DBP66 said:

..lol..yea..I'm here 24-7 posting about your boy....NO...you on the other hand are always the first Trump clown to run to his defense when you see a post about the reality surrounding your boy...too predictable Jimmy......we need to focus on Mr. Pardon now...which "scumbags" do you think will get pardoned?...Jr.?..Jared?...Elmer Fudd?..

...it looks like all that "fake news" B.S. Donny was selling you Trumpers which you can't eat up fast enough wasn't so "fake" huh Jimmy??.....:$

👀

On 10/30/2017 at 2:31 PM, DBP66 said:

...rejected?...yea..they told him Donny wouldn't be meeting with anyone he was trying to set him up with..but it didn't stop him from trying....and it didn't stop the 3 Stooges ( Jared-Jr. and Paulie) from meeting with Russians about "adoptions" a few months later...at least that's the B.S. story Donny came up with himself....

...be careful!..you're going to chock on the Air McMuffin....:$

👀

On 9/19/2017 at 5:32 AM, DBP66 said:

yea...66 is a crazy liberal who doesn't know shit.....the house of cards is starting to crumble BIGLY.......Jared?...his days are numbered too...his "backdoor" communications he was trying to establish with Moscow? all the things he "forgot" to tell the gov't about his meetings with Russians??...and it's been reported Jared is the one who talked Donny into firing Comey...brilliant!

🍿

Man a couple years feels just LIKE YESTERDAY....🤷‍♂️

….or maybe it just  sounds like the same 💩 he was posting just yesterday.....🤔

I guess there's nothing else to say...except maybe...

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

you almost got it right!...but "in a year"...is bullshit and you know that...smh

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

Exactly .. I knew it was about a trump jr meeting when was offered dirt on the witch. 

Cant buy you a damn pizza pie....smh 

how dumb are you champ...GSB just tells you it's about Jared...not Jr.'s meeting...still can't get it right!...🤡..you should buy me a pizza for spreading "fake news'...smh

51 minutes ago, Troll said:

AAAAhhhhh the good old days..🤣 

Nothing brings back the nostalgia like some old 66 posts....👀

👀

👀

👀

👀

🍿

Man a couple years just feels LIKE YESTERDAY....🤷‍♂️

….or maybe it just  sounds like the same 💩 he was posting yesterday.....🤔

I guess there's nothing else to say...except maybe...

giphy.gif

living up to your name again??...you must be bored Ronnie...🤡

15 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you almost got it right!...but "in a year"...is bullshit and you know that...smh

Anyone with a spine would have at least bought an appetizer after 2 years..... and the whole Muellie thingy...

(orange) chicken wings anyone?  66 is buying 🤡 

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

living up to your name again??...you must be bored Ronnie...🤡

giphy.gif

PS...Happy Throwback Thursday 😝

• Confused 1

Life is about to get really really really bad for the democraps. They are too stupid, hateful of America, and desperate to comprehend what they’ve done ....nor will they avoid the consequence train speeding down the track right at ‘em. THAT, they do know. This outta be entertaining (and sad) to see what new lows their desperation will take them to. AHoles.

23 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Life is about to get really really really bad for the democraps. They are too stupid, hateful of America, and desperate to comprehend what they’ve done ....nor will they avoid the consequence train speeding down the track right at ‘em. THAT, they do know. This outta be entertaining (and sad) to see what new lows their desperation will take them to. AHoles.

they caught the Pres. in a whopper of a lie...you clowns need to deal with reality now..:$