Dems against America

HSFBfan

12 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Biden isn’t President!

and what did Biden lie about champ??..Trump was on Fox news yesterday a.m. talking to his favorite bunch of clowns and he told 18 lies in his almost hour long rant..he has no grasp of reality just like his clown posse here....🤡

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

It seems to be a mental disorder...

That is a great vid. And it could have been about a 1000x longer, but due to time restraints, it had to be cut extremely short. But everyone gets the point. No coordinated, partisan attacks to see here. Move along. These clowns are absolutely disgraceful friggin’ losers 🤣

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I am coming to believe this is true.

I think he is so narcissistic that he really believes he is being victimized unfairly by a judicious press.

All I can say is thank God for Main Stream Media. 

The right put this out a couple days ago...

You are a little late to the rescue ☹️

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I am coming to believe this is true.

I think he is so narcissistic that he really believes he is being victimized unfairly by a judicious press.

All I can say is thank God for Main Stream Media. 

Newsflash for everyone:

Nooner is bored.

Again.

Not even he believes the MSM is non-partisan or even remotely objective.

Carry on.

• Thanks 1

Warren support is nose diving 

Sen. Elizabeth Warren's support among Democratic primary voters nationwide plunged 50 percent over the past month, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll, signaling that the shake-ups in the primary field are far from over.

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2019/11/26/warren-nosedives-buttigieg-climbs-poll-074054

This guy is either the dumbest Ivy League bigwig ever or politically correct to a fault — for welcoming offers to bring ISIS and Hamas to Cornell University.

A video sting operation shows Cornell’s assistant dean for students, Joseph Scaffido, agreeing to everything suggested by an undercover muckraker posing as a Moroccan student.

Scaffido casually endorses inviting an ISIS “freedom fighter’’ to conduct a “training camp” for students at the upstate Ithaca campus — bizarrely likening the activity to a sports camp

https://nypost.com/2015/03/24/cornell-dean-says-isis-welcome-on-campus-in-undercover-video/?fbclid=IwAR03oSNzZIF73gEIhD0TxXIr4MbdBFnYU2cTX4lOKM3pf7elkl1uoQKpCB8

On 11/22/2019 at 10:05 AM, Mjd33 said:

Simple Q.... Why can't you buy a pizza? We aren't taking a night at Morton's with several bottles of wine here. 

Good God. 

My Pyschology 1 theory is he is afraid to buy a pizza over a bet that will never come to fruitation because it would be admitting he might be wrong about a few other political thoughts. That would also be admitting that the impeachment charade might also be bad for the DNC and Trump will have a real chance of winning in 2020. The fear of the US under Trump for another 4 years is simply to much for most far left Dems and as long as the impeachment Show continues the Dems can stay in their safe place.

You have to admit, the media is the real winner in all this. They have made more than HRC and her foundation and Hunter Biden rolled into one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

My Pyschology 1 theory is he is afraid to buy a pizza over a bet that will never come to fruitation because it would be admitting he might be wrong about a few other political thoughts. That would also be admitting that the impeachment charade might also be bad for the DNC and Trump will have a real chance of winning in 2020. The fear of the US under Trump for another 4 years is simply to much for most far left Dems and as long as the impeachment Show continues the Dems can stay in their safe place.

You have to admit, the media is the real winner in all this. They have made more than HRC and her foundation and Hunter Biden rolled into one.

or maybe he won the bet already and you don't know what you're talking about??...impeachment charade huh??...what part of the over whelming evidence didn't you understand??...and when did he release our tax dollars??..after he got caught and Mulvany admitted to a quid-pro-quo but it's just a charade huh??..LOL..and it looks like a favorite conspiracy from the right has been de-bunked by the I.G. report, no FBI spying on Trump..surprise..surprise...another conspiracy theory down the drain..no "deep state" charade anymore..thank goodness...😉

39 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

or maybe he won the bet already and you don't know what you're talking about??...impeachment charade huh??...what part of the over whelming evidence didn't you understand??...and when did he release our tax dollars??..after he got caught and Mulvany admitted to a quid-pro-quo but it's just a charade huh??..LOL..and it looks like a favorite conspiracy from the right has been de-bunked by the I.G. report, no FBI spying on Trump..surprise..surprise...another conspiracy theory down the drain..no "deep state" charade anymore..thank goodness...😉

Doesn’t even  a suicidal liberal like yourself want to know why Burisma was paying Hunter Biden 83K a month for YEARS? 

Or do you not care? Simple answer. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Doesn’t even  a suicidal liberal like yourself want to know why Burisma was paying Hunter Biden 83K a month for YEARS? 

Or do you not care? Simple answer. 

because of his last name..no mystery here and he admitted it was because of his last name...no conspiracy here...do you care that China has issued Ivanka Trump many patents since daddy took office??...she'll be cashing in a lot more than Biden's son ever did.

52 minutes ago, concha said:

In order to get a patent you or your company have to apply for it and have plans etc.

And in order for the patent to make you money it has to be useful and desired by consumers.

Stupid people can't differentiate between outright bribery and patent protections. They make up shit.

and how exactly does China distribute their patents to outsiders champ?...who makes that determination?..they are not into the business of handing out patents/protections....does that fact that her daddy is Pres. play into things??...just like Biden's son??....:$

33 minutes ago, concha said:

In order to get a patent you or your company have to apply for it and have plans etc.

And in order for the patent to make you money it has to be useful and desired by consumers.

Stupid people can't differentiate between outright bribery??..LOL...and what did they get in return for hiring Bidens son?...NOTHING...on to a new conspiracy?? and patent protections. They make up shit.