Week 11 Tiers

Sammyswordsman

3 minutes ago, Texasball said:

lol  don’t talk about people being lazy when you throw out some “Bogus Fucking Ranking On Team You Know Nothing About”. 

Keep watching we had several really good teams struggle in the first round.

The # is much greater than you will ever admit of how many teams we have in this state that are at least on the level of Servite or MV!

OK  since you know so much more than the rest of us, please tell us where Ridge point is ranked in Texas.

a) Top 10

b) Top 20

c) Top 3o

d) Top 40

e) None of the above.

4 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Nobody in Texas is beating Mater Dei. Stop it. 

They can play with SJB though.

I don’t believe that - watch their game again last night.  That defense can be had.  The offense plays pitch and catch against these teams.  Duncanville has legit DB play that would match up. 
vs SFA their longest completion was like 25 yards 

Duncanville or North Shore is 50-50 game with MD -  you folks have zero knowledge or understanding just how much talent DV has.  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

How can you still include frickin Katy after their debacle tonight?  Eek by #494 by 7 points

Calif can send the #303 team and prolly win.

You really are clueless...you trying rank tier teams and don’t know come here from sic’em about 90% of the teams.

Educating yourself in Texas depth would be good start for you.

Good teams get beat and challenged in our first round most every year.

last night was another good example of that.

3 hours ago, The Guru said:

We know.

He doesn't believe it, or he would put money. on it if the game happened and he won't. A couple of years back Notre Dame played Klein Oak. He was saying how the game would prove the depth of Texas and it would be a close game. I had watched Klein Oak play the year before and knew what Notre Dame had returning.  I offered him 10 or 14 points and the clown said I don't want to take your money. He's a talker that doesn't believe the shit he types

• Haha 1