Week 11 Tiers

Sammyswordsman

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Dude stop

IMG in tier 2 but not SFA

Get out of here with that crap, IMG got exposed 

And lowndes tier 1?? 

Are you kidding? Until lowndes faces someone good OOS that isn't played in lowndes county they should never sniff the highest tier 

And if STA is tier 2 so should Lakeland, just because STA has a week 1 win over DLS don't mean they should hold top spot in FL, remember STA blasted Dematha 38-0 last year then lost by double digits to a Lakeland team that is probably better this year than last year

Wow.... smh. 

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

So LAZY.

Why don't we just rank ALL the undefeated Teams in Tier 1, ALL the 1 loss teams in Tier 2. All the two loss teams in Tier 3.

But then we would just be regurgitating Whiteshoes 100

I would bet my house that both DV and Lowndes would bet SJB -  Have you even seen this Lowndes team?  Easily one of the most impressive teams I have seen this year.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Not true.

Give my your evidence that DeMatha or OLGC would beat Servite.  Either that or apologize for your error

I would never apologize to you.  Servite has not done 1 damn thing to prove anything!  1 point loss to SJB is more telling about SJB than it is about the quality of Servite.  That and SJB just simply played like shit in the game!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

I would never apologize to you.  Servite has not done 1 damn thing to prove anything!  1 point loss to SJB is more telling about SJB than it is about the quality of Servite.  That and SJB just simply played like shit in the game!

You can't have it both ways about SJB.  IF the 1 point win speaks poorly about SJB, then what does the 21+ point win vs DeMatha and OLGC speak about SJB and the WCAC teams?

Since you have no evidence of your claim.  Please apologize

5 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Not true.

Give my your evidence that DeMatha or OLGC would beat Servite.  Either that or apologize for your error

The week before Servite played SJB -  They beat ND by 3 --- since you like to look at scores - ND just got beat in D2 first round.  Keep in mind ND finished 6-5 on the year!!!

Servite gets curbed stomped 42-18 by BG

Servite beats 6-5 ND by 3 -  ND gets beat in first rd of D2 playoffs (This is like the loser bracket so to speak)

Servite gets creamed by MD

If the above happened to any team not in California - you would have dropped them off the tier and would be saying they couldn't beat anyone in the Trinity league (FACT)

now below is where you really prove your bias to CA ---Keep in mind what you said about the scores in WCAC league play

Then if another so called elite team not from california had only beat Servite by 1 -  They would have been dropped and you would be pointing to the above results as proof!!!!

Your tiers are bogus and that makes you bogus --- Don't be that guy!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

By your standards I would bet the house that Santa Margarita would beat DV.   So what have we proved.

That's just stupid talk -  Shit man Santa Margarita can't even win 1 playoff game in the losers bracket of Cali --- Yet you going to pimp that damn league like nobody is watching that shit storm

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Do you really feel lowndes could realistically defeat mater Dei?

Especially if they played in California? 

Or at least not in GA?

No they wouldn't beat MD. I was pointing out how you tried to imply that the FL teams that they played this year weren't that good. Like damn! They definitely made a step up from the florida teams they used to play. Who do they need to schedule? STA? Lakeland? 

2 hours ago, Texasball said:

Give SJB tier 1 and not DV is complete horse shit!

Sjb has a much more impressive resume. Dv has the weakest schedule out of anybody in Tier 1 or 2. Literally had one “tough” game the entire season and it was at home. MD or SJB play SJC at home and then nothing but teams ranked in the thousands for the rest of the year and that’s tier 1 to you? 

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

The week before Servite played SJB -  They beat ND by 3 --- since you like to look at scores - ND just got beat in D2 first round.  Keep in mind ND finished 6-5 on the year!!!

Servite beats 6-5 ND by 3 -  ND gets beat in first rd of D2 playoffs (This is like the loser bracket so to speak)

If the above happened to any team not in California - you would have dropped them off the tier and would be saying they couldn't beat anyone in the Trinity league (FACT)

now below is where you really prove your bias to CA ---Keep in mind what you said about the scores in WCAC league play

Then if another so called elite team not from california had only beat Servite by 1 -  They would have been dropped and you would be pointing to the above results as proof!!!!

Let's have some real talk.

Notre dame was the last "non league" game for Servite.  SJB was the first Trinity League game.  (i.e. games that count)

Do you think Servite emptied the playbook against Notre Dame?

Even so, where was Servite ranked in the Tiers after the ND game?  Tier 6 or not even ranked.  So how does that make me a homer?

Bishop Gorman was an early OOS travel game (something you know nothing about) for a young Servite team featuring a Soph QB and Soph #1 WR and other Sophs.    Since then Servite has a 1 point loss to SJB and a quality win over JSerra, and blowout wins over several other teams.

Servite > DeMatha and OLGC by all comparative metrics

Just now, FootballGuy said:

No they wouldn't beat MD. I was pointing out how you tried to imply that the FL teams that they played this year weren't that good. Like damn! They definitely made a step up from the florida teams they used to play. Who do they need to schedule? STA? Lakeland? 

The teams they played are better I'll give them that

But not good enough to justify tier 1 like nolebull was claiming

Tier 3 nationally and tier 1 southeast Region would be fair though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dntn31 said:

Based on your recent pick em performance, I would advise sticking to your day job. JSerra/GC would be a coin flip. Servite beats DeMatha.

Again, you know your argument is tenuous when the on the field is 0-3 and even your hypothetical is .500 at best. 😂

Not going to happen...

We are talking about team who got beat 42-18 by BG and team who only beat 6-5 ND by 3 who just got beat in the losers bracket of California in the 1st round.

Trinity league had chance to prove something - like we have been saying the league is overrated as group!

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

For me if there is no reasonable expectation lowndes could defeat a team in a tier away from home (or at least close enough to give them a chance to do so) i can't see justifying them sharing a tier with them

In all honesty Mater Dei should stand alone in tier 1

Just now, SeaShells21 said:

Understanding that you don’t always apply common sense to your logic and thought process. 

Again, please support your statements. 

Geez what is it with the Texas guys throwing out lines and then not supporting them?

You may be able to get away with this behavior on your local Texas talk radio, but not here.

9 minutes ago, Texasball said:

This is what most of us know, but few actually say. The reason nobody takes Sammy's tiers seriously, except for him and 5 of his socal online buddies, is because they are completely biased. He calls actual polls "lazy" because they rank one single team that he has a strange hatred for, when in reality putting out an actual poll takes much more time, effort, and balls then these biased tiers. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Extremely Humble said:

This is what most of us know, but few actually say. The reason nobody takes Sammy's tiers seriously, except for him and 5 of his socal online buddies, is because they are completely biased. He calls actual polls "lazy" because they rank one single team that he has a strange hatred for, when in reality putting out an actual poll takes much more time, effort, and balls then these biased tiers. 

The point you missed is that all the teams mentioned in Texasball post are ranked 100+ spots higher than Folsoms best win.

image.png.95edb672c8f53333fb4cbe0d80f5626f.png

6 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Sjb has a much more impressive resume. Dv has the weakest schedule out of anybody in Tier 1 or 2. Literally had one “tough” game the entire season and it was at home. MD or SJB play SJC at home and then nothing but teams ranked in the thousands for the rest of the year and that’s tier 1 to you? 

It shouldn’t really be about strength of schedule. More or less pedigree and quality of the team.

If the f’ing Patriots were a high school team with Duncanville’s schedule and Mililani had Mater Dei’s schedule, would you seriously sit there and say the Patriots are a Tier below Mililani because of their strength of schedule? No.

Use common sense.

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

For me if there is no reasonable expectation lowndes could defeat a team in a tier away from home (or at least close enough to give them a chance to do so) i can't see justifying them sharing a tier with them

In all honesty Mater Dei should stand alone in tier 1

If they win the 7A championship and play........St. Louis in the geico bowl and beat them, where would you place them then? 

Just now, SeaShells21 said:

It shouldn’t really be about strength of schedule. More or less pedigree and quality of the team.

If the f’ing Patriots were a high school team with Duncanville’s schedule and Mililani had Mater Dei’s schedule, would you seriously sit there and say the Patriots are a Tier below Mililani because of their strength of schedule? No.

Use common sense.

So now DV = The Patriots.  LOL.

You texas guys crack me up.

Does #reality cease to exist when one crosses the border and arrives in El Paso?