Georgia Playoff Scoreboard

ECHS05

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

To me that's proof that too many teams make your playoffs. FYI....this is my complaint re most power states. Eliminate half the teams, make the bracket smaller and play more competitive games quicker. 

I've said that for years.  Just have Colquitt and another team of your choice fight it out for the AAAAAAA Championship.  I don't know WHY we hafta complicate things !!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

RD2 has some interesting games lined up and some dream enders for the teams with high hopes...  

Mill Creek @ Roswell- genuine toss up

Colquitt @ Parkview- on paper this is good but can Parkview back up that #1 seeding? Because I think Colquitt beats em... 2nd Best team Parkview will have played all year they where dismantled by Lowndes in week 3 38-7. 

Cherokee @ Archer-im interested... Cherokee surprised me with Sheer domination over Westlake.

North Forsyth @ Mceachern 

Walton @ NG -These 2 meet yearly even when they don't schedule each other. 

Norcross @ Lowndes 

EC @ Grayson

6A RD2: 

Valdosta @ John's Creek- @GardenStateBaller this is gonna be the real test I'm not talking Pre-test or pop quiz this here is the graduation exam. If JC wins this they will have solidified themselves as an up and coming power to watch for...this is the win they need. But I'ma be real I ain't holding my breath... JC is gonna have to give it 9000% to win this game...  They're gonna have to make a liar out of me because Im convinced Valdosta wins this.  

• Thanks 1

Coffee @ Mays - this will be a hard hitting game... 

The Trojans are a menace in the playoffs...

Brunswick @ Harrison- Brunswick is making strides in the right direction.... But they ain't beating the Hoyas...  

Glynn Academy @ Dacula 

Lanier @ Richmond Hills- I thought RH would get beat by MLK but they didn't they won 28-12 but can they get over they hump that is Lanier... 

Best game in RD 2 is Allatoona@ Stephenson. 

Creekside @ Lee County

Houston @ South Paulding 

5A RD2:

Cedar Shoals @ Jones County

Buford @ Ware County- 10 years ago this would've been hyped AF...  Today it's still a solid game Buford better be ready to Slug it out in the swamp... Because the Ware County Gators ain't no Decatur... 

Wayne @ Clarke Central 

Rome @ Warner Robins- 4th meeting in 4 years... good game no doubt.... However I think this is Romes L to take... 

The Demons are just as good if not better than Carrollton this year... And Rome didn't handle the Trojans to well... it'll be a hard fought game though... 

Veterans @ Carrollton 

Kell @ Starrs Mill- Kell should win this... 

Hiram @ Griffin.