Saban has looked tired and drained the whole year.

HooverOutlaw

Absolutely the worst defense AND coaching in the Saban era at Alabama. 

He hasnt been his usual self on the sidelines all year because he knew way back in the season, with all the injuries, that the defense was going to just suck all year.

And it has.

D line, LBers, and Trevon Diggs have been a joke all season.

I will never like Auburn, and Gus Malzahn makes me sick. 

Looks like it is Ohio States to lose this year.

Roll Tide.

1 minute ago, rockinl said:

He hasnt been his usual self on the sidelines all year because he knew way back in the season, with all the injuries, that the defense was going to just suck all year.

And it has.

Roll Tide.

God If I have to root for Ohio State so Clemson won’t win - shoot me now

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, rockinl said:

And it has.

Roll Tide.

Offense works their asses off today and came up short. Defense needed to come through at some point. Golding has got to go. 

50 minutes ago, rockinl said:

And it has.

Roll Tide.

Not so fast my friend. Clemson is looking really really good. I'm going with them.

58 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Not so fast my friend. Clemson is looking really really good. I'm going with them.

Clemson has played no one.  Does not mean they won’t be very good, but no one really knows.  Their wideouts are a tough match-up and Lawrence is playing well right now - but they have not been tested by a good team.

You guys have been telling me this whole season bama looks the part. I kept saying they lost to the only good team they played. You guys said eyeball test they are in.

You can't see how good Clemson is? They have been totally dominant 11 of 12 games. They have done what they were supposed to do.

I think they are a better team this year than last yr. And guess what? Stats back me up.

13 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You guys have been telling me this whole season bama looks the part. I kept saying they lost to the only good team they played. You guys said eyeball test they are in.

You can't see how good Clemson is? They have been totally dominant 11 of 12 games. They have done what they were supposed to do.

I think they are a better team this year than last yr. And guess what? Stats back me up.

They are not as dominant defensively.  They have played a lot of bad teams or middling teams playing badly when they played Clemson.  Offensively they on paper could be better than last year, but they are not likely to be better than last year’s playoff.  They are likely better than being talked about, and probably feel a bit disrespected.  But the ACC was so awful this year, we will just have to see.  They have not played a team with a pulse in weeks.