Democrats just can’t help themselves

Bormio

24 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Yeah, except that he didn't do any such thing. He asked them to investigate possible wrong doing from early 2016. 

Either A.) He is a complete moron-idiot-Ahole, or B.)He truly is a gullible, America-hating, lunatic-leftist-sheep, or C.) He is both

Answer: C

Suggestion for remedy: Just impale yourself in the eye with a large scratch-awl. You'll suffer less pain then trying to reason with that clown.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Yeah, except that he didn't do any such thing. He asked them to investigate possible wrong doing from early 2016. 

he didn't huh??....did you read the transcript champ??..."I need you to do us a favor, though"....he held US tax dollars for his own political purpose..cut and dry...no dispute....when did he release the money???....AFTER he got caught...."molehill" huh??....🤡

6 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Either A.) He is a complete moron-idiot-Ahole, or B.)He truly is a gullible, America-hating, lunatic-leftist-sheep, or C.) He is both

Answer: C

Suggestion for remedy: Just impale yourself in the eye with a large scratch-awl. You'll suffer less pain then trying to reason with that clown.

he didn't do anything wrong huh Blueballs??...did you read the transcript champ??..."I need you to do us a favor, though"....he held US tax dollars for his own political purpose..cut and dry...no dispute....when did he release the money???....AFTER he got caught..."gulliable"??..LOL..you got a LOT of nerve to use that word being the Trump "sucker' that you are....🤡

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

he didn't huh??....did you read the transcript champ??..."I need you to do us a favor, though"....he held US tax dollars for his own political purpose..cut and dry...no dispute....when did he release the money???....AFTER he got caught...."molehill" huh??....🤡

"Us". Clearly meaning our country if you look at the transcript.

Not "me".

Jim Jordan pounded the shit out the Dem witness with this one. In epic (and hilarious) fashion.

Stupidity is like your crack pipe.

39iysc.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Big swing and miss for schiff

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff is attempting to use phone records to bolster the impeachment case against President Trump, but the White House reportedly says he has the wrong number.

Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee claimed in their impeachment inquiry report this week that Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani over the summer had contact with a phone number for the White House budget office where military aid to Ukraine was temporarily being withheld. However, Trump administration officials are disputing that finding, saying the phone number presented as evidence for the claim is not linked to that office.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doubts-raised-after-schiff-claims-phone-records-prove-giulianis-white-house-budget-office-calls.amp

Pelosi looks and sounds like an absolute wreck. Pretty stressed out....probably hasn’t slept, without a shitload Xanax, in months. She made the proverbial bed along with the rest of her lying, cheating, angry, unethical ilk. Don’t worry, You’ll have plenty of time to sleep soon enough. Night night, Namcy.🤣😊😊😊😊

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Pelosi looks and sounds like an absolute wreck. Pretty stressed out....probably hasn’t slept, without a shitload Xanax, in months. She made the proverbial bed along with the rest of her lying, cheating, angry, unethical ilk. Don’t worry, You’ll have plenty of time to sleep soon enough. Night night, Namcy.🤣😊😊😊😊

The Democrats have painted their sorry asses into a corner.

The left has been talking about impeachment before he even took office (and I believe there were folks dreaming about it back in 2016).

They keep making promises, letting their looney-left members captain the boat and reliably face-planting every time only to have to drum up more dumb bullshit to keep the fantasy (lie) alive.

The likes of Schiff, Pelosi, Nadler and rest of the idiots are simply too invested in the lie.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, concha said:

The left has been talking about impeachment before he even took office (and I believe there were folks dreaming about it back in 2016).

They keep making promises, letting their looney-left members captain the boat and reliably face-planting every time only to have to drum up more dumb bullshit to keep the fantasy (lie) alive.

The likes of Schiff, Pelosi, Nadler and rest of the idiots are simply too invested in the lie.

We have at least 1 democrat that will vote against impeachment. NJ Democrat came out and said he will vote against all articles of impeachment 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, concha said:

Yep 110%. And dipshits like 66 are also sack-deep invested in the rectally-administered narrative of non-factual, opinionated lies the left/MSM has been calling “truth”. If there is any justice, this all going to come crashing down on then like the Hindenburg. 

• Like 1

@Blueliner

It's up to 3 Dems who will vote against impeachment

Not only do they remain unconvinced, a third Democrat has begun throat-clearing on potential opposition. First, let’s start with Jeff Van Drew, who went public with his opposition to the inquiry. So far, Van Drew says he’s seen nothing new, and therefore no reason to change his mind:

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2019/12/05/cnn-three-house-dems-signal-opposition-impeachment-perhaps-gettable-republican/?fbclid=IwAR0rk4fV-qsdsS9DscpWiyh2ICXD1_tBuS8JM3IUG2Xkb-v8TMsKG8rRZtE

37 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Realclearpolitics article

Nancy Pelosi transparently announced a coup against President Trump on Thursday morning, Dec. 5, 2019, a date which will live in political infamy.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/12/06/speaker_pelosi_declares_a_coup_against_president_trump_141897.html

Great article....it’s dead-on accurate. Pelosi’s fucked. Seriously. Sad (for our country) but true. Right now, I absolutely despise democraps and their enablers. I’m a pretty empathetic person, but I will not feel bad AT ALL when they go down for what they’ve done and are doing to this President and our country. At-all.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Great article....it’s dead-on accurate. Pelosi’s fucked. Seriously. Sad (for our country) but true. Right now, I absolutely despise democraps and their enablers. I’m a pretty empathetic person, but I will not feel bad AT ALL when they go down for what they’ve done and are doing to this President and our country. At-all.

They will be destroyed. Their own people are saying no. This only has 1 bipartisan thing and thats against impeachment 

• Like 1

From Rudy G

In reviewing my notes, it seems to me that a large scale joint investigation into Ukraine and the US would uncover and recover billions stolen by crooks, from both countries, at the highest levels. This would be the most effective way to bring our two countries together.

It comes as a huge shock to Democrats that

will ask for investigations concerning violations of US laws & misused hard-earned tax payer dollars. It’s called his legal obligation under Article 2, Sec. 3 of the US Constitution. Ignored by Obama.

Shocking disclosure: Much of the $5.3B in US Aid Ukraine reported as misused was given to the embassy’s favored NGO’s. At the time Yovanovitch, witness for the Witchunt, was the Amb. That embassy directed the police not to investigate. Wonder why Obama forgot Art. 2, Sec. 3.

The Accounts Chamber in Ukraine found an alleged misuse of $5.3B in U.S. funds during the Obama administration while Biden was “Point Man.” Obama embassy urged Ukrainian police NOT to investigate! Stay tuned to find out why.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Watch this video. German solider talking about WW2 and how he felt they cant lose anything because they controlled everything

If Hitler and his deep state had to deal with a Trump-type swamp cleaning back in 1935, the Third Reich wouldn't have existed to murder millions of Jews and other "deplorables". Godspeed Mr. President! We've got your back. (hand....salute).😎

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

If Hitler and his deep state had to deal with a Trump-type swamp cleaning back in 1935, the Third Reich wouldn't have existed to murder millions of Jews and other "deplorables". Godspeed Mr. President! We've got your back. (hand....salute).😎

I dont believe anyone would have thought Adolf hitler would have concocted the idea of the final solution. Or stalin killing in some expert views 100 million people. I think trump would have kept an eye on him but I believe the initial thoughts and policies would have been received well...and I mean bringing the military back to Germany which is the thing trump def would have kept an eye on after the treaty of Versailles was signed. Like hes skeptical about giving money to governments that wont use it for good. But I think the initial thoughts of bringing german pride back to Germany would have been in common as we are fighting for american pride every day. I think the MSM would have killed trump for sitting down with hitler let's say in 1939 or 1940 just like they attack him for sitting down with little rocket man 

• Like 1