Hard to figure out the Cowboys and that NFC East....

RedZone

8 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

I had a money line Parlay of Bears, Blackhawks, Suns and Rockets last night.  $5 won me $175.  I went to sleep in a decent mood.

@Bormio is probably not to happy about what happened to the Bruins last night... 

But I can't afford to pick at anyone.... 

We're trying to see how long it takes to slide into dead last.... C'mon Canadiens.... 

41 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@Bormio is probably not to happy about what happened to the Bruins last night... 

But I can't afford to pick at anyone.... 

We're trying to see how long it takes to slide into dead last.... C'mon Canadiens.... 

The Blackhawks were +210 I believe and I couldn't pass that up in my small parlay.  I'm mad i didn't put 25 on it.

Cowboys fans know exactly what's wrong with the Cowboys. It's the same problem it has been for decades now. Death is the only solution to that problem, I'm afraid. Even when they tease us and make it look like they're really gonna do something, you know in your heart the season is still gonna end in failure.

It's like watching the same movie over and over and expecting a different ending.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I'm hoping that JJ will fire Garrett and make Lincoln Riley an offer he cannot refuse. Why? Because Brock Vandagriff is only committed to Oklahoma because of Riley. He says if Riley leaves, then he will decommit immediately and UGA is next in line.

I don’t think Lincoln Riley is ready to be Jerry Jone’s little bitch boy.  If he is, I’ve overestimated him.