California CIF State Bowl Games

Cal 14

Nice Job By CVC Bringing Home a SBG title... My Brothers Alma Mater, I am happy for those kids, The program and the Fans...

Its good they made the most of their Fortunate placement in NCS D2 this year... Next year they will be back in D1 with the Big Boys where they belong...

Life Is all about Opportunity and CVC made the most of theirs....

I have Nor Cal going 3-2 this weekend with Central and Serra pulling the upsets!!...

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Nice Job By CVC Bringing Home a SBG title... My Brothers Alma Mater, I am happy for those kids, The program and the Fans...

Its good they made the most of their Fortunate placement in NCS D2 this year... Next year they will be back in D1 with the Big Boys where they belong...

I have Nor Cal going 3-2 this weekend with Central and Serra pulling the upsets!!...

I’m ok with SBG titles. But these games are referred to as State Championship title games way to often.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Weren’t they in big boy league this year and go winless? That’s one of my knocks about this many SBG’a and “State Champs.” Hard to say a team that cant go .500 in their own league is the champion of anything. 

Go back to 5 division and maybe an Open division. I think it’s just too watered down and doesn’t mean as much as before. Didn't see the game, but was there a decent crowd for it? Seems interest is down for these games.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DLS_Spartan said:

This should show as example how dumb all these bowl games are. Both teams showed they didn’t belong in a state championship. 

Also, how much did Clayton Valley pay Gill Lemon (NCS commissioner) to stay in D2. Congrats on being the 30th best team in California. Enjoy it while it lasts, no more shortcuts next year. 

Just post from your @frankyjames account.... You say the same garbage anyway...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Weren’t they in big boy league this year and go winless? That’s one of my knocks about this many SBG’a and “State Champs.” Hard to say a team that cant go .500 in their own league is the champion of anything. 

Go back to 5 division and maybe an Open division. I think it’s just too watered down and doesn’t mean as much as before. Didn't see the game, but was there a decent crowd for it? Seems interest is down for these games.

They made a deal with Gil Lemmon. (NCS comish) they’d be moved into a more competitive league since they played with all D2 schools as a D1 team and by agreeing to this they’d be pushed down to D2 and placed in the EBAL. 

DLS was beating them 49-0 at halftime.... and this team is a “state champion”

• Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, DLS_Spartan said:

Exactly. Knowing Clayton valley their banner will say state champions as well. That school is the most arrogant/corrupt school in NorCal by far. 

Just like Folsom has Hung State Banners in the Lower Levels while avoiding DLS...

Just post from your @frankyjames .... Not one wants to read posts from your Fake DLS account @DLS_Spartan....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, DLS_Spartan said:

They made a deal with Gil Lemmon. (NCS comish) they’d be moved into a more competitive league since they played with all D2 schools as a D1 team and by agreeing to this they’d be pushed down to D2 and placed in the EBAL. 

DLS was beating them 49-0 at halftime.... and this team is a “state champion”

This is complete nonsense... Just post from your @frankyjames account... You say the same garbage anyway....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I agree, would like to see CIF go back to 5 divisions...

CVC was in the NCS open for the last 2 years who’s was a 4 team bracket... They were blown out by DLS both years...

Becaise of the point system the NCS uses, they were in D2 this year by 1 point.... since they won the section and state title that will not be the case next year...

Its kind of like Mission Viejo in 2015... They had a down year in 2014 so they ended up in D1AA the next year and ran the table....

Since then they have been playing for the open.... 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, THEOC89 said:

I agree, would like to see CIF go back to 5 divisions...

CVC was in the NCS open for the last 2 years who’s was a 4 team bracket... They were blown out by DLS both years...

Becaise of the point system the NCS uses, they were in D2 this year by 1 point.... since they won the section and state title that will not be the case next year...

Its kind of like Mission Viejo in 2015... They had a down year in 2014 so they ended up in D1AA the next year and ran the table....

Since then they have been playing for the open.... 

Don’t forget they had the option of playing up inD1 but chose the easy route 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, DLS_Spartan said:

Not true at all.... Just post from your @frankyjames account, You just look like an idiot posting from your fake DLS account @DLS_Spartan...

Nobody at DLS cares about what CVC does... You would know that is you were really a DLS fan and not a fake Troll....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

10 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Not true at all.... Just post from your @frankyjames account, You just look like an idiot posting from your fake DLS account @DLS_Spartan...

Nobody at DLS cares about what CVC does... You would know that is you were really a DLS fan and not a fake Troll....

Just remember......Block is Block but sometimes he's even confused.

block.jpg3.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Uh yes it is. You can play up a division if you petition. Look at basic NCS bylaws...