Texas State Championship thread

ATLien12x

I watched Pottsboro last week on NFHS, one of my favorite playoff games in any state this year knocking off Brock. Trailed by 11 twice in the second half and came back! Game winning touchdown super late. Converted a huge 4th down pass to save their season. Pulling for them. Plus their uniforms are badass (Cardinals) 

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

Folks that don’t get Fox Sports Southwest: YoutubeTV offers a free trial, literally no money spent whatsoever. Enter a Dallas zip code when it prompts you and you’ll have access to all of the championship games. Just cancel on Saturday and you’re all set. 

Or you can do Fubo. But youtube has a much better interface IMO. Too bad I already did the free trial with youtube tv.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Bro you Bout to lose your Honorary Texan Title.  These 2 teams are the farthest apart than any two at State. You have to drive like a Mofo to cover the Distance in 4 hrs.   This is Texas North to South is Helluva long.  

7 h 26 min (482.0 mi) via I-10 W.   Now if you said 4 hrs each from Dallas. 

Map from Refugio, Texas 78377 to Post, Texas 79356

Gotta go 80+ for that to work...

What's the problem DD?

LOL

BGW

• Haha 1