Homeless Population Up 2.7% in Trump's America

concha

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you "simple" question is so dumb it's not worth my time Ronnie...:$

THAT'S not an answer....

C'mon this one is a slam dump for you....

How could you refuse to take a stance on something as basic as this? 

giphy.gif

too  clown 🤡🤡  easy....

want to try for 3 ?

Do you agree that Biddy's son working for Ukraine Gas Co's got nothin to do with American Politics, and the grown man is not even a politician,  and all this garbage and accusations should be left out of the thoughts of voters, when thinking about voting for daddy Biddy ?

1 minute ago, Troll said:

THAT'S not an answer....

C'mon this one is a slam dump for you....

How could you refuse to take a stance on something as basic as this? 

giphy.gif

too  clown 🤡🤡  easy....

want to try for 3 ?

Do you agree that Biddy's son working for Ukraine Gas Co's got nothin to do with American Politics, and the grown man is not even a politician,  and all this garbage and accusations should be left out of the thoughts of voters, when thinking about voting for daddy Biddy ?

you can go down Silly St. by yourself today Ronnie...have a good time!!…..:$

Just now, DBP66 said:

Feel free to come back and join everyone when you can answer that 🤡 question....

Enjoy your run...🏃‍♂️

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

Feel free to come back and join everyone when you can answer that 🤡 question....

Enjoy your run...🏃‍♂️

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Troll said:

Enjoy your run...🏃‍♂️

giphy.gif

He must have been great at dodge ball..lol

16 hours ago, concha said:

[...]

...The states with the highest rates were New York, Hawaii, California, Oregon and Washington. The District of Columbia had a homelessness rate of 94 per 10,000 people, more than twice as high as New York.

Hmmm...   Who runs all those places?

The top 5 states for economic stability and potential are as follows:

1. CO

2. UT

3. WA

4. CA

5. OR

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/economy

And the top 5 overall, according to factors people report they care about -- for example, healthcare, education, etc:

1. WA

2. NH

3. MN

4. UT

5. VT

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

The top 5 states for economic stability and potential are as follows:

1. CO

2. UT

3. WA

4. CA

5. OR

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/economy

And the top 5 overall, according to factors people report they care about -- for example, healthcare, education, etc:

1. WA

2. NH

3. MN

4. UT

5. VT

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings

VT is literally so old in terms of population they are paying people to move there 

17 hours ago, concha said:

https://apnews.com/8014471051d96583dd3b4da8cc52c095

The federal government is reporting a 2.7% increase in the nation’s homeless population driven by a spike in California, according to an annual count that took place in January 2019.

The Department of Housing and Urban Development is reporting its third consecutive uptick in its homelessness projection, based on a summary of its annual report obtained by The Associated Press.

President Donald Trump has been highly critical of the homeless problem in California, and HUD said the increase seen in its January snapshot was caused “entirely” by a 16.4% increase in California’s homeless population.

...The states with the highest rates were New York, Hawaii, California, Oregon and Washington. The District of Columbia had a homelessness rate of 94 per 10,000 people, more than twice as high as New York.

Hmmm...   Who runs all those places?

Americans is the correct answer.  

California homelessness is a huge problem. I’m not sure why so many that live here try to deny or ignore the problem other than protecting their political party. 
Now, I don’t blame the govt or politicians for this problem as most these people are there because of their own faults, drugs or mental problems. 
I could post videos and pictures all day of the homeless issue in California and it’s mind blowing how bad it is. I’m sure most have seen the videos of the miles and miles long  of homeless camps in SoCal and the city blocks in many big cities being taken over by homeless. I see it first hand every day while working in NorCal in Sacramento, Stockton, Modesto, Turlock areas. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

California homelessness is a huge problem. I’m not sure why so many that live here try to deny or ignore the problem other than protecting their political party. 
Now, I don’t blame the govt or politicians for this problem as most these people are there because of their own faults, drugs or mental problems. 
I could post videos and pictures all day of the homeless issue in California and it’s mind blowing how bad it is. I’m sure most have seen the videos of the miles and miles long  of homeless camps in SoCal and the city blocks in many big cities being taken over by homeless. I see it first hand every day while working in NorCal in Sacramento, Stockton, Modesto, Turlock areas. 

My wife and I were in SF last month. She hadn't been before. She was disappointed. She used the phrase "post apocalyptic" to describe the city.  

But just as it's goofy to deny that homelessness is a real problem, it's goofy to appeal to an increase in homelessness in blue states as evidence that one political party is better than another.

Yet that goofy move is made over and over again on this forum. 

23 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

My wife and I were in SF last month. She hadn't been before. She was disappointed. She used the phrase "post apocalyptic" to describe the city.  

But just as it's goofy to deny that homelessness is a real problem, it's goofy to appeal to an increase in homelessness in blue states as evidence that one political party is better than another.

Yet that goofy move is made over and over again on this forum. 

The worst homeless issues were in blue states. As posted.

FYI, I didn't post the list of the states with the lowest homeless issues. Care to guess if they were blue or red?

Let em help you: They were red states.

Just a coincidence, right? 

46 minutes ago, concha said:

The worst homeless issues were in blue states. As posted.

FYI, I didn't post the list of the states with the lowest homeless issues. Care to guess if they were blue or red?

Let em help you: They were red states.

Just a coincidence, right? 

I don't think it's a coincidence at all. But correlation isn't causation. 

You'll find more Asians in blue states than in red states. I doubt it has much to do with Democrats and Republicans. 

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

You'll find more Asians in blue states than in red states. I doubt it has much to do with Democrats and Republicans. 

No, I'm sure Dem policies have nothing at all to do with it. 

It must be the homeless following the Asians because homeless love them some good dim sum.

LMAO

On 12/20/2019 at 10:44 PM, concha said:

No, I'm sure Dem policies have nothing at all to do with it. 

It must be the homeless following the Asians because homeless love them some good dim sum.

LMAO

Could just be Sorus type money buying prosecutors that won't prosecute (think Juicy Smooyay) if you believe the latest reports...

Kind of a projection to say you think that's what all D's vote for.....🤔

Just sayin'

On 12/20/2019 at 9:11 PM, Belly Bob said:

There's always that grain of truth....

and that overzealous grouping to pigeonhole...

🤔

BTW: USnews always seemed like a pretty decent source....but I sure hope you weren't taking those opinion rankings you posted too seriously…..according to what you posted....."economic stability" rankings weighted by "business environment" (cali #1 🤣), with "business environment" defined as 'home to Hollywood, wine country, etc.' and 'the place to be'....🙄

Almost sounds like the Cali governor...

Could just be Sorus type money buying prosecutors that won't prosecute (think Juicy Smooyay) if you believe the latest reports...

Kind of a projection to say you think that's what all D's vote for.....🤔

Just sayin'

What the hell are you talking about?

What did I claim D's vote for?

1 minute ago, concha said:

What the hell are you talking about?

What did I claim D's vote for?

was making a point that people should not group all the 'voters' in with the 'Dem policies' necessarily ...

and that sometimes what you vote for, is not always exactly what you get...

I know you were attacking the 'policies' and not the voters  (so I probably poorly phrased the response), but even those 'policies' are not what is always applied in real life...

just sayin' 

1 minute ago, Troll said:

was making a point that people should not group all the 'voters' in with the 'Dem policies' necessarily ...

and that sometimes what you vote for, is not always exactly what you get...

I know you were attacking the 'policies' and not the voters  (so I probably poorly phrased the response), but even those 'policies' are not what is always applied in real life...

just sayin' 

1)  I never mentioned the word voters

2) That said, it is the voters who pick the pols who make the policies

3) How long have these policies and pols been in power?  Who has not learned a damn thing in all that time as they head to the polling place? Could it be argued that things are, in fact, getting worse?

Just sayin'

Just now, concha said:

1)  I never mentioned the word voters<<we know

2) That said, it is the voters who pick the pols who make the policies<<<True but what happens when they don't get quite the same policies they voted for?

3) How long have these policies and pols been in power?  Who has not learned a damn thing in all that time as they head to the polling place? Could it be argued that things are, in fact, getting worse?<<yes one can say that

Just sayin'

There are grains of truth...

and there is overstating a point...

I tend to blame the process more so than the average voter is all... 

There are grains of truth...

and there is overstating a point...

I tend to blame the process more so than the average voter is all... 

<<<True but what happens when they don't get quite the same policies they voted for?

You mean again and again and again and again... Remind me of the definition of insanity?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Troll said:

[...]

BTW: USnews always seemed like a pretty decent source....but I sure hope you weren't taking those opinion rankings you posted too seriously…..according to what you posted....."economic stability" rankings weighted by "business environment" (cali #1 🤣), with "business environment" defined as 'home to Hollywood, wine country, etc.' and 'the place to be'....🙄

[...]

No, I wasn't taking them too seriously. It was the first list that Google spit out. It's a game for halfwits, and they love to play it. 

Argument by list. Argument by picture. Argument by meme. 

• Haha 1

On 12/20/2019 at 6:14 PM, NorCalRuss said:

I was with you up until u said u dong blame the government or politicans and seem to put all the blame on the individual person. Now yes some people have their own issues cant deny that but let's look at the government side of thing

High taxes and that's common for all blue states

Illegal immigrants getting better treatment than citizens 

Democrats who say they are fighting income inequality while california has the highest income inequality in the country 

The democrats answer to everything is just keep taxing. It doesnt work. It sure doesnt want to make the businesses stay if they have to pay high taxes which affects their bottom line 

5 dollar a gallon gas is absurd 

But anyone who sees what their doing its very obvious. The Democrats want America on their dime so they can tell u what to do and how to do it. Once they get their hands on every aspect of your life your done. They have already got their hands in education and healthcare. 

There is absolutely nothing that the democrats think or do that is good 

But I'll say this as well I completely disagree with trump legislation when it comes to the smoking age of 21

• Like 1