As frequent as athletes announce commitments to colleges on social media, also has become the trend of announcing transferring to a new high school. In Houston and across the state, it is no longer a random occurrence but becoming more of a popular trend

imaGoodBoyNow

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Just when @Texasfrog  🐸 came on here and said Fort Bend Marshal is the fastest team in country and would destroy Mater Dei, he says that and you @Frosty4024 and your posse don’t say a peep, 

like y’all afraid to tell another Texan is wrong y’all act like it is a sin to do that

Please show where he said FBM would beat MD in Football.

just for the record they would beat them in any sprint race which also includes relays.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm just happy as hell that this is the last time we have to go through this, this year! 

Like holy hell man! 

I'm sure we'll still be explaining the finer points of playing with players that live inside the district and aren't allowed to transfer annually as the athletic breeze blows again next year though! Probably with the same guys too! 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm just happy as hell that this is the last time we have to go through this, this year! 

Like holy hell man! 

I'm sure we'll still be explaining the finer points of playing with players that live inside the district and aren't allowed to transfer annually as the athletic breeze blows again next year though! Probably with the same guys too! 😀

Fuckin' Metro!

Bahahaha.

BGW

• Haha 1

Lived in southern Ca. several years ago for 6 years. Just spent a week in August between L.A. and San Francisco. What a couple of shit holes. And I wont even begin to talk about the cost of living, taxes, and liberal insanity out there. Fucking homeless people everywhere.

If you dont believe anything else you read today, believe this.....Other than scenery, TEXAS has NO reason to be jealous of anything about California. 

NOTHING.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rockinl said:

Lived in southern Ca. several years ago for 6 years. Just spent a week in August between L.A. and San Francisco. What a couple of shit holes. And I wont even begin to talk about the cost of living, taxes, and liberal insanity out there. Fucking homeless people everywhere.

If you dont believe anything else you read today, believe this.....Other than scenery, TEXAS has NO reason to be jealous of anything about California. 

NOTHING.

Sure you did you Texas loser. And if you did leave, thank you. Just one less Texas bum on skid row. 

We will continue to enjoy the most wonderful weather, beaches, mountains, deserts, wineries and all the beautiful scenery here in California. Not to mention the best HSFB in the world.

Now go throw some cow patties.

23 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Sure you did you Texas loser. And if you did leave, thank you. Just one less Texas bum on skid row. 

We will continue to enjoy the most wonderful weather, beaches, mountains, deserts, wineries and all the beautiful scenery here in California. Not to mention the best HSFB in the world.

Now go throw some cow patties.

Best,

Huge economy.  Maybe the most beautiful state.  Nature, yes.  Wine, yes.  HSF, yes.  Universities, yes.  Culture, yes, but the West's culture in in steep and rapid decline.  No need to burn books if no one reads them, etc.  You get the point.

Not a knock, but as a NJ resident living minutes from NYC (went to college there; work out of my NYC office a couple of times a month; my son's in his 4th yr in HS in NYC, etc.), you know that I can appreciate Cali's very strong points, but as the canary in the coal mine (i.e., Cali), it ain't looking good for the rest of us.  You canNOT compare Cali today to 30-40 years ago, let alone 50-70 yrs ago.  No way.  If we all go the way of Cali, that's not good.  We didn't start as high up the ladder as Cali did, and so, our fall will be shorter and quicker.

Hugs & kisses,

-Testadura (a real Jersey girl)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/31/2019 at 12:30 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I don’t need to read what I already know, there’s no teams in any state that is Genuine and once y’all get off your high horse you will be at peace and not stressing over some Twitter Validation 

Can you please translate this English?

• Like 1