As frequent as athletes announce commitments to colleges on social media, also has become the trend of announcing transferring to a new high school. In Houston and across the state, it is no longer a random occurrence but becoming more of a popular trend

imaGoodBoyNow

4 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

You go girl, here’s your brownie button💩

Lmao DONT YA KNOW? KNOWBODY does it better, and if ya don’t know , they’ll  go to the internet for Validation 

On 12/28/2019 at 12:56 PM, Texasball said:

None of those teams can win big without poaching players who have already been developed.  Then they basically play 2 game schedule.  Knowbody with knowledge is impressed with them beating Hawaii, NJ, or teams from the DC area.

• Haha 1

Sounds like they have it pretty well under control to me. If you read the story, several kids either lost eligibility or had to return to their previous school. 

They're doing it about as right as you can. The way I read the story is they are concerned about the trend where kids are trying to do it in larger numbers. 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Sounds like they have it pretty well under control to me. If you read the story, several kids either lost eligibility or had to return to their previous school. 

They're doing it about as right as you can. The way I read the story is they are concerned about the trend where kids are trying to do it in larger numbers. 

A man that actually read the article! 🏆

As a side note, the kid featured in the pic, was also denied his transfer.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I never realized until the last few days what a great dude you really are...

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This is just the ones who got caught, how many are flying under the radar, this is specifically towards @Powerball who non stop preaches that Texas is the only state that’s “Genuine”

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

This is just the ones who got caught, how many are flying under the radar, this is specifically towards @Powerball who non stop preaches that Texas is the only state that’s “Genuine”

Just stop, you didn’t read the article, that has already been posted on here, and thought you had a gotcha moment.  Just another example of you looking like an idiot 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol your good a what you do

i gotta give credit where credit is due

MASTER OF DIVERTING 

The article talked about transfers denied as much as the few approved.  Like I said, the kid in the photo had his transferred denied by the SEC before the season started.  that article was not as damning as you think 

This again 🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️.

Y'all make me want to bust my head on a concrete wall or go Ken Shamrock sometimes I swear.

It's basically a REPEAT of the SAME ARTICLE FROM THE PAST FEW SEASONS revised and edited to see who will take the bait.

Annnnd BEHOLD!!!

Every...Damn...Year.

Now if they actually READ the article (just like last year) and read about how many kids got DENIED ELIGIBILITY or forced to return to thier old school due to being DENIED then maybe...just MAYBE...

...Ya know what...nevermind.  I got a headache 

tenor.gif

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

This again 🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️.

Y'all make me want to bust my head on a concrete wall or go Ken Shamrock sometimes I swear.

It's basically a REPEAT of the SAME ARTICLE FROM THE PAST FEW SEASONS revised and edited to see who will take the bait.

Annnnd BEHOLD!!!

Every...Damn...Year.

Now if they actually READ the article (just like last year) and read about how many kids got DENIED ELIGIBILITY or forced to return to thier old school due to being DENIED then maybe...just MAYBE...

...Ya know what...nevermind.  I got a headache 

tenor.gif

Good I can’t wait for 2020’s edition to come out 

• Haha 1