University of Grayson

ATLien12x

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I’m not hating, that’s the game these days. 
It led to a championship. And I’m glad Marietta represented Georgia well out of state 3x. They did their job as far and earned that ring as I’m concerned. 

Not pointing at you Brother.  

these fucks like ga96 who pop off about shit they know nothing about and are too narrow minded to understand that their dream of neighborhood nirvana just isn’t feasible. But they’re the first to do something to better their own miserable fucking existence because when it comes to THEM bettering their lives it’s ok. Anybody else, hell no. 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

The difference is many jawjans (usually of the suthun variety) Look at parents moving their kids to schools looking for a better situation for them is the epitome of awful parenting. 

Now ask these mother fuckers how many have switched jobs, states, homes, cars, and different things because it was a better situation for them. SOME of these self righteous Mayberry douchebags get off on telling everybody how to raise their kids, where they should attend school and everything else. But ain’t a one of them that hasn’t done countless things in life to better their own miserable fucking existence. 

But parents giving their kids better opportunities are the scourge of the earth.......

You Mad Bro’?

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Pretty sure this score is correct! 

and who is your team? Lemme guess? You’re a sowega guy whose team NEVER cheats, even though for decades that’s all the mighty valdosta program did. 

I love losers coming in and disparaging the years of hard work those kids put in to be where they are. Real fucking man. 

so, who do you represent? 

D4A71CFB-A7FA-4C2B-81B3-0AF6DC71CD01.jpeg

You Mad Bro’?

1 minute ago, MTP28 said:

You Mad Bro’?

Dude won’t tell. Anybody can be a background bitch. Hell, you look in the mirror at one errrrday. 

you see the score? Make you mad Bro? I Know it does and guess what today. Is? The two month and one day anniversary of O and LSU emasculating the shithouse puppies. 

I ain’t mad Bro! My teams are champions. Yours.......well.......you STILL mad Bro?! 

😂 

9 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Dude won’t tell. Anybody can be a background bitch. Hell, you look in the mirror at one errrrday. 

you see the score? Make you mad Bro? I Know it does and guess what today. Is? The two month and one day anniversary of O and LSU emasculating the shithouse puppies. 

I ain’t mad Bro! My teams are champions. Yours.......well.......you STILL mad Bro?! 

😂

Gotta let go Bro’ be a bitch if Cannel 2 comes back!! Are you part of the screening team for new players? And one of your Bro’s resigned. Guess he had to move to another school district you cheating bitches. Still thats a bitch a SC with an asterisk next to it. Lol

11 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Pretty sure this score is correct! 

and who is your team? Lemme guess? You’re a sowega guy whose team NEVER cheats, even though for decades that’s all the mighty valdosta program did. 

I love losers coming in and disparaging the years of hard work those kids put in to be where they are. Real fucking man. 

so, who do you represent? 

D4A71CFB-A7FA-4C2B-81B3-0AF6DC71CD01.jpeg

I think he represents a five time SC team with no asterisks next to them. Don’t be mad Bro’

The difference is many jawjans (usually of the suthun variety) Look at parents moving their kids to schools looking for a better situation for them is the epitome of awful parenting. 

Now ask these mother fuckers how many have switched jobs, states, homes, cars, and different things because it was a better situation for them. SOME of these self righteous Mayberry douchebags get off on telling everybody how to raise their kids, where they should attend school and everything else. But ain’t a one of them that hasn’t done countless things in life to better their own miserable fucking existence. 

But parents giving their kids better opportunities are the scourge of the earth.......

Better opportunity? You kidding Bro’ your saying Merietta has better academics than Woodward Academy for a better opportunity. Back away from the pipe Bro’ what a bunch of bullshit

3 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Better opportunity? You kidding Bro’ your saying Merietta has better academics than Woodward Academy for a better opportunity. Back away from the pipe Bro’ what a bunch of bullshit

Who said I was talking about academics solely, if at all? 

yale had a helluva run of titles a while back as well, but they aren’t the defending champions now. 

any parent or player who chooses to move does so for reasons they need to justify, not you or your merry band of hypocrites. Why they do so and where they go has nothing to do with you nor should it concern you. 

what’s different about somebody changing jobs, or homes or cars or whatever they want? They do so to better their lives.

The fact that it makes you so miserable is just an added bonus.......

I ain’t madatcha. I just don’t get why you care. 

57 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

yale had a helluva run of titles a while back as well, but they aren’t the defending champions now. 

any parent or player who chooses to move does so for reasons they need to justify, not you or your merry band of hypocrites. Why they do so and where they go has nothing to do with you nor should it concern you. 

what’s different about somebody changing jobs, or homes or cars or whatever they want? They do so to better their lives.

Or in the case on channel 2 where one didn’t move and the other moved and moved back. And of course we aren’t talking academics right? WhAt a joke.

21 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I think the transfers will find that Grayson will suit their needs perfectly.... no hitting and light work outs.

BGW

There's a new sheriff in town and things have changed. 

What I find hilarious though is that boys were winding up in the emergency room for dehydration because they were working so hard (no I don't find that hilarious in the least) and it was after Coach was told to lighten up that then the workouts became an issue.  That's the hilarious part.  The workouts *had* eased up when the kids complained.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Still thats a bitch a SC with an asterisk next to it. Lol

6 hours ago, MTP28 said:

I think he represents a five time SC team with no asterisks next to them. Don’t be mad Bro’

You know, you and Ga96 have said this multiple times yet when I go to the official GHSA web site and look I just can't seem to find any asterisks. 

By the way, it was 12 seasons ago when Lowndes last won a state title.  Do you miss it much?

https://www.ghsa.net/ghsa-football-champions

state champs.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Or in the case on channel 2 where one didn’t move and the other moved and moved back. And of course we aren’t talking academics right? WhAt a joke.

The joke is a grown ass “man” letting a HS football team consume his every Waking thought. 

I mean, Coach Morgan and the Marietta Blue Devils have driven You off of the fucking deep end. Sadly, you’re one true backer (67, until this fraud 96 came along) though better and took a self imposed hiatus because some of his buddies probably told him what a fool he was making of himself. Unfortunately for you,  nobody besides me and Fred are telling you that here.  The National guys get a kick out of your meltdown and Hawg is even laughing along. 

you can continue to carry on and act a fool. It’s good entertainment. But I sincerely wish you’d fucking let this go. Two months is enough. The result is not changing. Marietta won the Jawja state championship fair and square and that’s the way it is. 

good day Sir. 

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Because the eligibility coordinator didn't fill out a form correctly? Lol. Kids should not be punished for the mistake of some idiot adult. Lame.

Agreed if they would have stayed in there lane would have been fine. But sweetness got his nut at the programs expense 

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

We did win a title. At the expense of your team. 

take the L and move on. 

What’s wrong Bro’? When’s your next Live TV 2 Action Report coming lol. So if your previous post was right you would forsake a strong academic foundation for a chance to play on a SC team. Kinda shallow don’t you think Bro’?

3 hours ago, Fred said:

You know, you and Ga96 have said this multiple times yet when I go to the official GHSA web site and look I just can't seem to find any asterisks. 

By the way, it was 12 seasons ago when Lowndes last won a state title.  Do you miss it much?

https://www.ghsa.net/ghsa-football-champions

state champs.jpg

Hey guess what you still haven’t name your prestigious HS that won a SC Methinks there is no truth in you

23 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

What’s wrong Bro’? When’s your next Live TV 2 Action Report coming lol. So if your previous post was right you would forsake a strong academic foundation for a chance to play on a SC team. Kinda shallow don’t you think Bro’?

Shallow? How old are you whining about what parents and their kids decide for HS football? 

you may want to rethink before you type ridiculous stuff. Then again.......

20 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Shallow? How old are you whining about what parents and their kids decide for HS football? 

you may want to rethink before you type ridiculous stuff. Then again.......

Simple question Bro’ Education or Chance at a SC. Your votes already noted. What about the remInder of your team parents?

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

The joke is a grown ass “man” letting a HS football team consume his every Waking thought. 

I mean, Coach Morgan and the Marietta Blue Devils have driven You off of the fucking deep end. Sadly, you’re one true backer (67, until this fraud 96 came along) though better and took a self imposed hiatus because some of his buddies probably told him what a fool he was making of himself. Unfortunately for you,  nobody besides me and Fred are telling you that here.  The National guys get a kick out of your meltdown and Hawg is even laughing along. 

you can continue to carry on and act a fool. It’s good entertainment. But I sincerely wish you’d fucking let this go. Two months is enough. The result is not changing. Marietta won the Jawja state championship fair and square and that’s the way it is. 

good day Sir. 

Well let me see here umm No. cheating is cheating don’t matter if you tattoo it on a goats ass.  Cheat is a cheat is a Cheat. I sir sincerely wish you would admit that and no other mention From me will occur

For the sake of accuracy, athletically motivated transfers are not permitted under the GHSA by-laws...

Maybe they have changed those rules, not that it would matter anyways because 2016 showed the GHSA arbitrarily enforces them.

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

For the sake of accuracy, athletically motivated transfers are not permitted under the GHSA by-laws...

Maybe they have changed those rules, not that it would matter anyways because 2016 showed the GHSA arbitrarily enforces them.

Spot On, course Atlanta Elitists think those rules do ya apply to them.