University of Grayson

ATLien12x

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

This is when they claim the parents are bettering a student's situation because the girls are prettier, they need better friends and role models, the bathrooms are cleaner, etc. 😂

I would be willing to bet that Woodward Academy’s toilets and girls are cleaner and prettier than those at Marietta’s! 

But again Sweetness says that’s ok as long as you can play football, cause after all 50 years is a damn long time. 

5 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

This is when they claim the parents are bettering a student's situation because the girls are prettier, they need better friends and role models, the bathrooms are cleaner, etc. 😂

I would think increasing the chances of landing a scholarship would be the epitome of the whole deal. 

FREE EDUCATION

how does it get more About “education”!tham a free one? 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

I would be willing to bet that Woodward Academy’s toilets and girls are cleaner and prettier than those at Marietta’s! 

But again Sweetness says that’s ok as long as you can play football, cause after all 50 years is a damn long time. 

It hurts, dunnit? 

to have Your beloved lowends losers get smacked up and the puppies from athens getting skullfucked.

You mad Bro? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I would think increasing the chances of landing a scholarship would be the epitome of the whole deal. 

FREE EDUCATION

Called Academic Scholarships. 

and just think having one of them would both save you gas and keep you from gaining stalking charges by local law enforcement at practice fields.đŸ€”

1 minute ago, MTP28 said:

Called Academic Scholarships. 

and just think having one of them would both save you gas and keep you from gaining stalking charges by local law enforcement at practice fields.đŸ€”

Your cheating netted the lowends losers nada. You can’t even do that right. 

damn. Gotta suck. Like your school 

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

FREE EDUCATION

I'm pretty sure every one of those kids would have received a college scholarship without playing for Marietta.

• Thanks 1

On 1/8/2020 at 1:49 PM, ATLien12x said:

Daejon Reynolds (Central Gwinnett) is expected to enroll at Grayson next week. He led the state of Georgia with 1,534 yards receiving last year 

Update: he’s now enrolled at Grayson 

98613C54-8DF1-44AC-BA6E-DD061D342CA7.jpeg

https://www.gwinnettprepsports.com/sports/four-winter-transfers-add-even-more-depth-to-grayson-football/article_4cba4da3-e2b5-575d-a49b-d17cd2229e09.html

On 2/9/2020 at 5:44 PM, MTP28 said:

Hey guess what you still haven’t name your prestigious HS that won a SC Methinks there is no truth in you

You still don't get it.  I named it.  You can't seem to read the posts.   I told you the school.  I then told you I told you.  I'm not going to tell you again.  If you aren't responsible enough to look back and find it, it speaks volumes about you just talking out your rear and have nothing substance to say.  Look back.  It's there in this thread.  You don't even have to look anywhere else even though I've posted it several times.  It shouldn't take you 5 minutes to find but that assumes (I know, definitely true for you!) you have any desire to see facts.  Based on what I've seen so far, it seems pretty obvious you don't.  You just want to live in your own little world where facts are optional.  Pretty pathetic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Grayson’s schedule is super soft. All that talent and Coach Carter is not interested in out of state games. Open up with Creekside and Stephenson (LOLOLOLOL) Round out with Norcross, Archer and Mill Creek non region schedule

Hearing Brookwood is going to play Dutch Fork 

Archer and Mill Creek are soft?  Really?  In what world?  With the region realignment we've picked back up Brookwood and Parkview.  Our region is not a pushover.  Are you sure it is Coach Carter that isn't interested in OOS?  AD told me those trips are real expensive and he was questioning their worth.  I think the sentiment is to focus on region and state before looking out of state.  With the region realignment, our schedule got harder in region and even though Archer isn't a region opponent now, at least they have to stones to still play us unlike the former region mates that wouldn't talk to us the last time around.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fred said:

Archer and Mill Creek are soft?  Really?  In what world?  With the region realignment we've picked back up Brookwood and Parkview.  Our region is not a pushover.  Are you sure it is Coach Carter that isn't interested in OOS?  AD told me those trips are real expensive and he was questioning their worth.  I think the sentiment is to focus on region and state before looking out of state.  With the region realignment, our schedule got harder in region and even though Archer isn't a region opponent now, at least they have to stones to still play us unlike the former region mates that wouldn't talk to us the last time around.

Well Fred if your 80 YO maybe you didn’t really hear what the AD said. And after all you still have not listed your SC winning team.

20 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I'm pretty sure every one of those kids would have received a college scholarship without playing for Marietta.

Maybe.  Would it have been as good?  Maybe not.  Sure they probably would have gotten a look but not to the degree they did.  I was here.  I saw who was coming to look in person.  The more talent concentrated in one place the more looks they get.  That's real.

3 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Well Fred if your 80 YO maybe you didn’t really hear what the AD said. And after all you still have not listed your SC winning team.

God you are so out of it.  I never said I was 80.  I've lived in 8 decades.  So have you.  Use your fingers to count them up if that's the only way you can do the math.

You aren't going to goad me into telling you again.  You are just going to keep telling your little lies and hope someone believes you.  In fact, my former school won 3 state championships.  I'll make it a touch easier for you.  It is the second post on one of the pages in this thread.  If you can't find it it tells us all just how worthless you are as if we need further proof.  Ball's in your court there big boy.  Are you going to put out the effort to make a few clicks or are you just going to continue to make a total fool out of yourself.  I know where my money is.

2 minutes ago, Fred said:

God you are so out of it.  I never said I was 80.  I've lived in 8 decades.  So have you.  Use your fingers to count them up if that's the only way you can do the math.

You aren't going to goad me into telling you again.  You are just going to keep telling your little lies and hope someone believes you.  In fact, my former school won 3 state championships.  I'll make it a touch easier for you.  It is the second post on one of the pages in this thread.  If you can't find it it tells us all just how worthless you are as if we need further proof.  Ball's in your court there big boy.  Are you going to put out the effort to make a few clicks or are you just going to continue to make a total fool out of yourself.  I know where my money is.

So while you got your old ass bent arthritis covered hands out count five of those bent ass fingers on one hand and three on the other and tell me which is morel lowndes (5) or SW Dekalb ( your school with 3) lop

Just now, MTP28 said:

So while you got your old ass bent arthritis covered hands out count five of those bent ass fingers on one hand and three on the other and tell me which is morel lowndes (5) or SW Dekalb ( your school with 3) lop

Nope, no arthritis.  I don't need fingers and toes to do math.  And you just showed how little you want to speak facts and truth.  SW DeKalb was *not* my school.  You didn't even bother to make the 4 or 5 clicks required to figure it out.  You are one pathetic dude.  It must be tough to have your whole being defined by a high school football team like you.  Especially one that hasn't been relevant in 12 years.  After all, your definition of relevance is defined by state championships, something the team you worship hasn't done in that time.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fred said:

Nope, no arthritis.  I don't need fingers and toes to do math.  And you just showed how little you want to speak facts and truth.  SW DeKalb was *not* my school.  You didn't even bother to make the 4 or 5 clicks required to figure it out.  You are one pathetic dude.  It must be tough to have your whole being defined by a high school football team like you.  Especially one that hasn't been relevant in 12 years.  After all, your definition of relevance is defined by state championships, something the team you worship hasn't done in that time.

Yeah I figured ole Buck Godfrey was your coach. Lol 

14 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Grayson’s schedule is super soft. All that talent and Coach Carter is not interested in out of state games. Open up with Creekside and Stephenson (LOLOLOLOL) Round out with Norcross, Archer and Mill Creek non region schedule

Hearing Brookwood is going to play Dutch Fork 

They didn't even get the best team in Fulton County.... 

Meanwhile Brookwoods signing up for a slaughterhouse game... 

What's up with that? 

Brookwood must be expecting some big things this season? 

19 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Brookwood must be expecting some big things this season? 

No. Lol. 

Sometimes lesser teams take games against better opponents just to do so. For an experience, a challenge, a home game to fill etc. See all of SJB’s non-league opponents this fall