Sen. Joe Manchin has some stern advice for President Trump: Grow up!

RedZone

58 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

people had problems with both Bush's for two legitimate reasons IMO...the S.C. handed Bush his Presidency and Jr started a war on a false premise...that's why the "liberals" and others had problems with the Bush's.

Trump acknowledges he asked a country to interfere in our election and the left should turn a blind eye...after Mulvany's confession??..the left has a lot to bitch about IMO...no Bolton testimony?...75% of Americans wanted to hear what he had to say.

75% wanted to hear what a lot of those secret voices had to say but it wasn't ever going to happen because to many on both sides were offenders, Obama included. You know how politics work... ultimately they are unwilling to open the Big Can of Worms. 

History tells us that unless we are willing to die for real change in government, it isn't going to happen. Nor should it change to fast. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, concha said:

Native American populations were decimated overwhelmingly by disease.  Had Europeans arrived just as traders and explorers, the results would not have been much different. And stronger peoples have conquered and enslaved weaker ones for time immemorial. Europeans, Asians, Africans, Native Americans... the evil Europeans just happened to be in a position to do it most recently in history. Let's not kid ourselves that everyone else in the world have spent their existence sitting around the fire and hugging one another while singing Kum-Ba-Yah

Africans enslaved one another and provided a market for some Europeans to exploit.

As long as we're inserting a few truths.

The "White European as center of all evil in history" schtick doesn't stand up to scrutiny very well.

Yo responded to why America was divided at its founding.  Those others that I'm reminded of about their misdeeds.  Didnt write a B.S. document about their virtues.  That was my point.  I'm sure right now in America there is forms of slavery..

All men are created equal except 😀 diseases and Guns were equally applied to them.  The Winchester and Musket was just as deadly as the Measles and syphilis. 

The schitck that you dismiss have a history.  Care if I open the books

I'm comfortable with my knowledge of America's history.  Good and bad

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

75% wanted to hear what a lot of those secret voices had to say but it wasn't ever going to happen because to many on both sides were offenders, Obama included. You know how politics work... ultimately they are unwilling to open the Big Can of Worms. 

on a roll...🤣

PS. Still probably enough time left before elections...you know...

...for a couple alphabets to Ollie.

🤔

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

it all started when the Indians saved the Pilgrim asses....😉

Ok Pocahontas...did you see where she could not even win Pocahontas County in Iowa?  Dems are a dumpster fire.....go Bernie!!! LOL

ABC reporter: so how are you going to pay for free free free?

Bernie: I don't know!

ABC reporter: you don't know???

Bernie: it's complicated

Maybe Kinchley's will give you the pizza you owe GSB For FREE Let Bernie figure it out!

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

• Confused 1

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 8:15 PM, DBP66 said:

Your comments in red are fine.  I don't agree with some, and I also see that most here don't really read closely what people write, which makes this a waste of time.  Slightly suggesting that I run with racists and watch Hannity, whom I've watched 30 minutes total in my life, means we're both wasting time.  I've now come to understand why Zulu and Concha, for instance, who both are very capable, among many others, just give many the back of the hand and have fun--they fuck with many because that's about what all of this is worth.  I better understand why.  Any deeper investment is worthless.

I'll regret this, I'm sure, but some questions on immigration, which I'm for (though that probably means little):

What's the optimal amount of whites whom you want to see in this Country?

25%?

More?

Less?

None at all?

And finally, when do whites get to complain about their odds?  And not on Fox, but on college campuses, academia, intellectual circles, large companies, etc., without suffering expulsion, lack of tenure, ridicule, firing, demotions, etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Testadura said:

Your comments in red are fine.  I don't agree with some, and I also see that most here don't really read closely what people write, which makes this a waste of time...if you feel that way then why keep this going?  Slightly suggesting that I run with racists and watch Hannity, whom I've watched 30 minutes total in my life, means we're both wasting time.  I've now come to understand why Zulu and Concha, for instance, who both are very capable, among many others, just give many the back of the hand and have fun--they fuck with many because that's about what all of this is worth.  I better understand why.  Any deeper investment is worthless...and not to mention they both are Trumpers like you...I understand your support for them.

I'll regret this, I'm sure, but some questions on immigration, which I'm for (though that probably means little):

What's the optimal amount of whites whom you want to see in this Country?...a %?...I'm not worried about the % of whites in the country...are you?..I know the guys marching in Charlottesville want to keep their majority like most Trumpers IMO.

25%?

More?

Less?

None at all?

And finally, when do whites get to complain about their odds?...complain about their odds??..of what?  And not on Fox, but on college campuses, academia, intellectual circles, large companies, etc., without suffering expulsion, lack of tenure, ridicule, firing, demotions, etc...so people on the right are getting fired for expressing their opinions??...I don't see that happening....William Barr would sue them!!..LOL.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Testadura said:

What's the optimal amount of whites whom you want to see in this Country?

25%?

More?

Less?

None at all?

And finally, when do whites get to complain about their odds?  And not on Fox, but on college campuses, academia, intellectual circles, large companies, etc., without suffering expulsion, lack of tenure, ridicule, firing, demotions, etc.

Just gotta ask who this question is directed at .....

It IS such a nicely conditioned response and all.....

You asking the drivers or the riders ?

🤔

7 hours ago, Troll said:

Just gotta ask who this question is directed at .....

It IS such a nicely conditioned response and all.....

You asking the drivers or the riders ?

🤔

I don't know.  I answered 66's questions, incorrectly for the most part, and then he wrote the correct answers, and maybe I asked questions, which he answered correctly.

I don't know.  he's right--Zulu and Concha are idiots, and now I get to say that blame-free.  I've always wanted to.  for 10 yrs.  66 paved the way.  like Highway 66.

I'm done pretending--Trump is up to no good

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Testadura said:

I don't know.  I answered 66's questions, incorrectly for the most part, and then he wrote the correct answers, and maybe I asked questions, which he answered correctly.

I don't know.  he's right--Zulu and Concha are idiots, and now I get to say that blame-free.  I've always wanted to.  for 10 yrs.  66 paved the way.  like Highway 66.

I'm done pretending--Trump is up to no good

Oh Ok, if you say so.

BTW: Do you remember way back in the day, when I first came on the boards? Like Pre-DJ early Rivals days?

You should have seen the fencing duels I got into with Concha and Zulu...🤣 

What jerks hahaha......

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Oh Ok, if you say so.

BTW: Do you remember way back in the day, when I first came on the boards? Like Pre-DJ early Rivals days?

What jerks hahaha......

They were massacres.

You kept picking yourself up off the mat though. Props.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

Oh Ok, if you say so.

What jerks hahaha......

I miss the old NJ/OH football feuds...good times lol.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, concha said:

They were massacres.

You kept picking yourself up off the mat though. Props.

Better than kissing it  all day like some 🙄....

You are right tho ....they were massacres....

Must have been Pretty embarassing for you on your own YAPPI home court and everything

O     H     I     O       hahaha....