Duncanville coach suspended

ATLien12x

5 hours ago, Gametyme said:

If Duncanville looses this I don't think anyone would suggest it was because Samples missed the game. I'd lean more to it them having lost Jaquienden Jackson (Texas) Chris Thompson (Auburn) Ennis Rackeshaw (Mizzou). Along with a very talented RB Trestyn Smith. Can't think of the school he signed with. Plus what would be so bad about them loosing to another top team in the country ? You guys act like when teams loose these games it makes the other team bad. It's obvious there are really good teams across the state. I've never understood why it's bad to loose to a Nationally ranked team no matter where they come from.

This game with STA will not be played. Book it.

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Cuz of the new coach. You?

DV doesn’t have a new coach

I don’t think so b/c the contract was never signed.  I think the main reason he picked those games and entered talks was in case he was placed in a crappy district his team would have some competition.  Now that they were placed in a good district, he no longer has the need to schedule those teams. At least not both STA and SFA.  The away game will be eliminated IMO.   Now all of this is speculation in my part, we’ll see.  

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

I don’t think so b/c the contract was never signed.  I think the main reason he picked those games and entered talks was in case he was placed in a crappy district his team would have some competition.  Now that they were placed in a good district, he no longer has the need to schedule those teams. At least not both STA and SFA.  The away game will be eliminated IMO.   Now all of this is speculation in my part, we’ll see.  

Meaning that the new coach when they hire one will not want to have the pressure of his first game being against STA and out of state.

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

They supposed to get SFA at home? Who's in the district? 

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Oh that's right. My bad. Now I member why i thought the game wasn't going to happen. Cuz they would never go without Samples. 

He can travel just can’t be in the press box or sidelines.  But that doesn’t mean the school admin won’t allow them to travel for in-house punishment.  Who knows 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

If they do go to Ohio will that tell you DV is going after the MNC?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

This game with STA will not be played. Book it.

If it doesn't get played then it has nothing to do with Samples not coaching. It would mean the logistics for whatever reason didn't work out. Now why I think it does get played is because Duncanville would struggle to find an in-state game because schedules are going to be full. Maybe you have some inside info im not aware of but I don't believe they will cancel just for Samples 

• Thanks 1