Bernie almost had Greta's endorsement till he hung up

Testadura

but you can see that he wants a young kid's support, and he asks for her to go on the campaign trail with him.  I can't imagine JFK and Camelot behaving like that.

young kids aren't intellectually immature in at least this one way:  they know that real adults (men and women) have left the room, and that the adults remaining (men and women) are weak and predisposed to prostrating.  like criminals, they sense the weak

10 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Speaking of...was Krusty banned? Been nice on the board..not as much whining..thoughCooter has picked up the slack.

🤷‍♂️ Hopefully he is just out fishing on vaca...

As I always said, you can't always hold it against someone for not being on a board 24/7...

Seems alot of that around lately, even some against those who people know can't defend themselves here...

Can't say that I agree with it...

PS: But if you think it fun to speculate🙄 there IS always the possibility that he is lurking under a different moniker  🤔

😝

5 hours ago, concha said:

Your TDS is ridiculous.

I can’t take noon seriously anymore. I tried to just accept that he and I saw things differently...which is fine. But you’re right, dude is in full-on stage-12 TDS. I used to think he was just trolling us. But now I do believe he’s in some alternate reality. I love how he thinks that he “knows” more than us. And his theory on worldwide Trump mind-manipulation is absolutely stunningly dumb...but entertaining at least. 🤣

#offthedeepend

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I can’t take noon seriously anymore. I tried to just accept that he and I saw things differently...which is fine. But you’re right, dude is in full-on stage-12 TDS. I used to think he was just trolling us. But now I do believe he’s in some alternate reality. I love how he thinks that he “knows” more than us. And his theory on worldwide Trump mind-manipulation is absolutely stunningly dumb...but entertaining at least. 🤣

#offthedeepend

I told ya this years ago, at least you’re catching on. He’s the typical liberal loon that throws insults at everyone and then cry’s when they get punched in the mouth...

He would fit right in with the other loons in SF, Oakland, Berkeley, etc. 

Dont be surprised when the rats call him to congress to testify soon as a non-partisan expert on Trump mass manipulation....

• Haha 1

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

Various news sources over the past year or two

The VA has had increases however, not all of us vets are serviced through the VA, some of us are active duty retirees with limited VA eligibility benefits, so our support comes from the DoD Tricare system.  And that has had several cuts throughout the years and is going through another major adjustment this year that will negatively impact vets.

6 hours ago, noonereal said:

Personally, I am getting tired of these prank calls. 

Hey, if a young angry kid is Berinie's target market, so be it. 

Hilary looks better than ever to me, honestly. How desperate am I? 

I don't like prank calls and chicken-sh!t stuff.  Judge him on his merit, not on cheap shots.  I posted for amusement, primarily.  I told you, I voted him in the NJ Dem primary in 2016.

I disagree, home boy, on the kids, though, and you might if you were to give it more thought.  We supposedly love kids, but we've politicized their childhoods, HS years, and college environments.  Not just a healthy dose, but we created political obsessions and hysteria.  Social media was an accelerant.

This was a Democratic strategy--I've mentioned it a few times before, and not by way of criticism.  The working class was becoming less reliable in the 1960s and early 1970s, and smart Dems saw that.  Life-long working-class Dems like my Dad were going to vote Nixon, Ford, and Reagan.  Dem strategists saw that.  Before, he had voted JFK, LBJ, and Adlai.  Truman was my Dad's favorite 20th C. President till my Dad's death.  The Dems thus needed a new proletariat, and those are not my words.  They went after college kids.  Fact.  Deliberate.   Planned. 

the 1950s were not a time for political activists to get their start in professional life on college campuses.  Things changed.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

I told ya this years ago, at least you’re catching on. He’s the typical liberal loon that throws insults at everyone and then cry’s when they get punched in the mouth...

He would fit right in with the other loons in SF, Oakland, Berkeley, etc. 

Dont be surprised when the rats call him to congress to testify soon as a non-partisan expert on Trump mass manipulation....

We're a cult! Trump is using the Vulcan Mind Meld on us! The reality, and not in some silly alternative universe, is that they've gotta come up with some kind of insulting rationalization to serve as an explanation for their abysmal failures rather than accept that their party, views, behavior, and policy just plain suck stinky donkey ass that America wants no part of. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2