coronavirus

noonereal

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Your ears will get used to it. I've been listening to those bands for so long it's normal for me. 

Tell me ur fav songs off the playlist 

Wait and Bleed blew me away...

The Devil in I and Before I Forget are both excellent...

No joke, my ears are popping I have it so cranked. Zero distortion. My audio is not to shabby if I say so myself... 😜

Not loving Home Sweet Home

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, noonereal said:

No joke, my ears are popping I have it so cranked. Zero distortion. My audio is not to shabby if I say so myself... 😜

Ok I'll take a majority of it. Idk how u dont love home sweet home but that's ok

Kinda impressed u liked slipknot 

All three of those songs are amazing

U wanna get crazy with a song i really like. Go check out in flames take this life 

16 minutes ago, noonereal said:

He picked the wrong songs for crew.... (overproduced sellout stuff)

Try anything off of  'Too Fast for Love' ...like 'Live Wire'... if you want it RAW....

Just sayin'  😄

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Sounds like "Phil Spector does Metal" 

It's a solid wall of sound. 

@Troll Live Wire is better but I am just not a Crue fan. 

I'll stick with Disturbed and Slipknot. 

I understand, as you are an audiophile  ....

not a big Crew fan either, but if your going to listen to them, I'd rather hear how they actually sound, than the overproduced 'wall of sound'.....

If you are talking metal...check out some early Queensryche  (when they opened for Metallica they blew them away)....maybe try something like  'Take hold of the flame' (Warning was a decent album) ... one of the few metal bands with actual vocals....

Just an idea....too many bands too list ....

What do you normally like to listen to ???

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

What do you normally like to listen to ???

I literally listen to everything. I mean it, everything. 

The last 4 years I have gotten into classical, big time. I am a grunge fanatic. 

I love country and especially the sub genre bluegrass. 

Right now I have on Gregorian Chant. 

Tomorrow I head into the city to see a rehearsal of the NY Philharmonic. Monday is Brahms Requiem at Carnegie Hall.

You say Jazz at Dizzy's? I am there. 

I love middle eastern pop and classical. Especially Syrian music. 

Chinese too.

You don't know anyone like I when it comes to music. 

Broadway shows, avant-garde , performance art, church choirs or organ recitals.... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

I literally listen to everything. I mean it, everything. 

The last 4 years I have gotten into classical, big time. I am a grunge fanatic. 

I love country and especially the sub genre bluegrass. 

Right now I have on Gregorian Chant. 

If you like Gregorian stuff check out Enigma 'Sadeness'  or some Enya........just sayin.

I can listen to anything too....just depends on the mood 🙂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

If you like Gregorion stuff check out Enigma 'Sadeness'  or some Enya........just sayin.

I can listen to anything too....just depends on the mood 🙂

Very cool, most people don't know what Chant even is. 

Enya and Enigma, both on my playlist this past summer as I underwent treatment. 

In fact, I wrote a brief interpretation on Enigma's, " I Love you... I'll Kill you" that raised some eyebrows in my local "intellectuals" group. 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

They did a great cover of that song. I am seeing them live for like the 4th time this year. 20 year anniversary which doesnt sound like a lot but in todays music most bands are not around 20 years 

Saw them 4-5 years ago in SF. Was front row with my nephew. His fav band. 
Best concert ever was Metallica, about 15 years ago, they were amazing and you could feel the excitement in air. They played with Limp Bizkit, linkin park, mudvayne, Deftones... They were all amazing except Fred Durst quit early as people were throwing lids bottles at him. I think that’s when he was dating Spears and lot quit liking him but he was hella good prior. 

Offspring was amazing in concert.Old school Pearl Jam was amazing. 
White Zombie and Pantera in a warehouse in Hawaii-Ended in brawl with bunch of locals

Beastie Boys on beach in Hawaii at Turtle Bay Hilton, was youngster here and learned a lot about concerts and partying  lol

Seen lot of  the old school rappers back in day  Too Short , E40, MAC Dre, Hammer, Cube, JZ, Snoop,  LL, Eminem, etc 

Guns n Roses n Metallica in 92 was insane. SIDE NOTE HERE AS THEY WANTED NIRVANA TO BE OPENING ACT BUT THEY REFUSED. Nirvana is the band I wish I could’ve seen but didn’t as they were my fav for many years  

Tracy Bird and Tracy Lawrence concert was amazing for all the women there

Garth Brooks may be the best concert ever been to, dude can put on a show, legit cares about his fans and played 3-4 hours  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Saw them 4-5 years ago in SF. Was front row with my nephew. His fav band. 
Best concert ever was Metallica, about 15 years ago, they were amazing and you could feel the excitement in air. They played with Limp Bizkit, linkin park, mudvayne, Deftones... They were all amazing except Fred Durst quit early as people were throwing lids bottles at him. I think that’s when he was dating Spears and lot quit liking him but he was hella good prior. 

Offspring was amazing in concert.Old school Pearl Jam was amazing. 
White Zombie and Pantera in a warehouse in Hawaii-Ended in brawl with bunch of locals

Beastie Boys on beach in Hawaii at Turtle Bay Hilton, was youngster here and learned a lot about concerts and partying  lol

Seen lot of  the old school rappers back in day  Too Short , E40, MAC Dre, Hammer, Cube, JZ, Snoop,  LL, Eminem, etc 

Guns n Roses n Metallica in 92 was insane. SIDE NOTE HERE AS THEY WANTED NIRVANA TO BE OPENING ACT BUT THEY REFUSED. Nirvana is the band I wish I could’ve seen but didn’t as they were my fav for many years  

Tracy Bird and Tracy Lawrence concert was amazing for all the women there

Garth Brooks may be the best concert ever been to, dude can put on a show, legit cares about his fans and played 3-4 hours  

I had you pegged for more a Donna Summer flyboy type. 

Eddie Vedder  is still doing great stuff. Have you heard Angel? Released late in 2019. Amazing. 

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Like it or not, the dude is pretty much a hypocritical clown on a lot of issues. Especially on this issue of fretting over a potential global pandemic when someone else had the reigns, versus today when he is the "psycho" with the reigns. 

What you need to know about coronavirus

Updated February 26, 2020

The latest: As new countries confirmed coronavirus cases and deaths on Wednesday, President Trump on Twitter called for a news conference with officials from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and others to discuss the spread of the virus. Coronavirus is moving closer to becoming a pandemic.

What is coronavirus, and how does it spread? Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses whose effects range from causing the common cold to triggering much more serious diseases, such as severe acute respiratory syndrome, or SARS. Here’s how epidemics such as that involving covid-19 end (and how to end them faster).

Mapping the spread of the new coronavirus: More than 25 countries have reported at least one case of coronavirus. Infections have been confirmed in France, India, Hong Kong, Japan, Nepal, Spain, Cambodia, Belgium, Singapore, Sweden, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Italy, Vietnam, Taiwan, Canada and Sri Lanka.

How does the coronavirus make people sick, and why does it kill some of them? When people die of the coronavirus, it’s not just the virus that kills them — it’s their own immune system. These are the biggest questions surrounding the virus.

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

I had you pegged for more a Donna Summer flyboy type. 

Eddie Vedder  is still doing great stuff. Have you heard Angel? Released late in 2019. Amazing. 

Actually had to look up who Donna Summer Is. 

I liked early Pearl Jam best and have listened to everything. 

I listened to early 90s enigma cds 100s of time while in military over seas because I liked it and also didn’t have many choices. 

Listened to lot of Latin hip hop back in the day also. 

• Like 1