coronavirus

noonereal

13 minutes ago, Troll said:

Well go ahead then, and display some better taste in  RZ music choices ....

Right now everyone thinks your music choices revolve around the Teletubbies.

Feel free to correct everyone.

👍

LOL...and I had you pegged as Teletubbies guy for sure!...they're certainly as goofy as you!...;)

17 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Has anyone noticed in all the panic that the #’s in China seem to be leveling or declining?

With respect and condolences to people that were affected or killed by this ugly cold virus worldwide, the actual numbers are not even remotely close to a pandemic or even an epidemic. This is clearly a “man made” panic. We have over a 100,000 annually killed by the flu (sadly). And here we are with the msm and dcraps working hand in hand to spread panic over...wait for it....60 cases. 60. ZERO deaths. That’s it. Dcraps suck ass...especially Shumer and crazy Nan. Effing fools. 

Strong work Mr. President for puttering America first and keeping us safe. 👊🙏😎

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

With respect and condolences to people that were affected or killed by this ugly cold virus worldwide, the actual numbers are not even remotely close to a pandemic or even an epidemic. This is clearly a “man made” panic. We have over a 100,000 annually killed by the flu (sadly). And here we are with the msm and dcraps working hand in hand to spread panic over...wait for it....60 cases. 60. ZERO deaths. That’s it. Dcraps suck ass...especially Shumer and crazy Nan. Effing fools. 

Strong work Mr. President for puttering America first and keeping us safe. 👊🙏😎

It is wise to keep the Coronavirus in check, but the flu does kill double what the Corona does at this time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Drudge has a picture up of the Pope blowing his nose.  It really is embarrassing - these people have no shame.

None whatsoever. They say or do anything that they want to. Their low-information supporters will never call them out. Never. Or they’re just straight up oblivious. Just hate, obstruct and defeat Trump...that’s all that matters. Sad. 

14 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

It is wise to keep the Coronavirus in check, but the flu does kill double what the Corona does at this time.

Totally agree,CS! And Trump is doing everything that needs to be done to keep this bug in check for Americans. And other world leaders are doing the same for their countries. The US routinely takes the lead during these outbreaks and thus time is no different. This is obviously worth reporting. But here’s crazy nan and chuck, the town-doomsday criers never missing a moment to politicize human suffering, acting like Armageddon is upon us and wait for it......Trump is to blame. Bormio is right...no shame. 

2 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Leaving next Saturday for a 10 day trek around Europe...not even packing hand sanitizer lol. TBH, might lick a few handrails while I'm at it.

giphy.gif

“And he never returned, no he never returned, and his fate is still unlearned.  He may ride forever neath the streets of Boston.  He’s the man who never returned.”

15 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Saw them 4-5 years ago in SF. Was front row with my nephew. His fav band. 
Best concert ever was Metallica, about 15 years ago, they were amazing and you could feel the excitement in air. They played with Limp Bizkit, linkin park, mudvayne, Deftones... They were all amazing except Fred Durst quit early as people were throwing lids bottles at him. I think that’s when he was dating Spears and lot quit liking him but he was hella good prior. 

Offspring was amazing in concert.Old school Pearl Jam was amazing. 
White Zombie and Pantera in a warehouse in Hawaii-Ended in brawl with bunch of locals

Beastie Boys on beach in Hawaii at Turtle Bay Hilton, was youngster here and learned a lot about concerts and partying  lol

Seen lot of  the old school rappers back in day  Too Short , E40, MAC Dre, Hammer, Cube, JZ, Snoop,  LL, Eminem, etc 

Guns n Roses n Metallica in 92 was insane. SIDE NOTE HERE AS THEY WANTED NIRVANA TO BE OPENING ACT BUT THEY REFUSED. Nirvana is the band I wish I could’ve seen but didn’t as they were my fav for many years  

Tracy Bird and Tracy Lawrence concert was amazing for all the women there

Garth Brooks may be the best concert ever been to, dude can put on a show, legit cares about his fans and played 3-4 hours  

I am jealous u got to see pantera...RIP dimebag and vinny paul. Hell yeah is touring but that was vinny paul band :(

yeah Garth played at yankee stadium. Due to weather didnt start til like midnight and played til like 3am

would have loved to see eminem. Not anymore too political 

I loved and still do love limp bizkit. Mudvayne was freaking awesome. Too bad they are gone 

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 9:51 AM, noonereal said:

Why is TRump now lying about this? 

Honest, when will you die hard Trumpists stand up to this freak? 

he's a liar

that's a fact.  stipulated to.  conceded.  henceforth a non-issue

do you like liars whom everyone knows is a liar, and so, the spotlight is constantly on them such that they can't get away with lying so to speak?

or liars whom no one suspects of being liars and whom insiders and the media shill for?

enough with the softballs.  let's talk turkey.  lol  Mother Theresa is dead, and before passing, was ineligible to be President.  ML King might have participated in a gang rape--we'll see in 2027.  let's deal with the real world.  people matter but they ALL have flaws--and the worst flaw for politicians are BAD policies, IMHO.  events matter, too.  but so do policies. a flawed Tommy Jefferson primarily authored the GREATEST American document, which has had hands down the greatest impact on the entire world.  I don't care relatively speaking that he picked his nose in class and wiped it under the seat

• Like 2
  • Haha 1