coronavirus

noonereal

3 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Waaaah, waaaah,   Waaah - Trump stole the election is all I hear.  If Trump closed the border, he would be racist.  If he says we are dealing with it, reassessing the situation daily - he is dangerously naive.  If he asks for $2 bil, they want $5 bil, if he asks for $5 bil, they want $10 bil.  It is so tiresome.  

Maybe only if he closes the border, GUTS CDC funding to build a wall and then a major health emergency happens where the CDC needed the funding that got cut to build a wall that Mexico is paying for any way. xD

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

While we're exploring how president Trump is doing on this subject, let's not forget how fucked up he was back in 2014 when ebola was a concern and Obama was president...

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-called-obama-a-psycho-in-2014-over-ebola-outbreak-2020-2

Yep!  He’s a hypocritical loudmouth.  

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

a lot of truth in this

that said, maybe they have better lives than we had because they are not busy trying to raise a family 

-------------------

ever talk to Gen Y or millenniums? 

They think you are stupid as shit if you suggest marriage and family before 35 may be wise. 

Many people my age under 35 who rushed into marriage are now divorced living with their parents with their own kids. With the divorce rate at around 50% can you tell us why it is wise to get married? Seems like a lot of downfalls 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Many people my age under 35 who rushed into marriage are now divorced living with their parents with their own kids. With the divorce rate at around 50% can you tell us why it is wise to get married? Seems like a lot of downfalls 

I am not pushing marriage, that is @Bormio

I do think it natural to pair off young but i am not blind to the fact that societal affluence has made marriage less viable structurally than it was in the past. 

Think I'll listen to some music now....

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I am not pushing marriage, that is @Bormio

I do think it natural to pair off young but i am not blind to the fact that societal affluence has made marriage less viable structurally than it was in the past. 

Think I'll listen to some music now....

We actually agree on something. Yep gonna end the night there 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bormio said:

Absolutely nothing anymore is seen separate from politics - it is annoying as hell.  If millennials were actually working and trying to raise families, they would not have time to be all hot and bothered about politics.  And yes, they are not the only ones, but they are the worst.  Young people used to not be that involved in politics because they had LIVES.

How do you and your friends find the time to complain about politics here daily? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2