coronavirus

noonereal

The world is freaking out about this right now.  It happens on occasion.  We were all going to die from bird flu - did not happen. We were all going to die from SARS, did not happen.  The course of these illnesses is not predictable - viruses mutate.  We will learn to deal with it.  Feeding panic is not useful.  Maybe you need to direct your comment to Pelosi, who made a point of going to SF’s Chinatown yesterday without a mask - also a reasonable attempt to tamp down panic.

• Thanks 1

My god why is everything President Trump's fault? Should he stand up and scream the world will end because of the Coronavirus? Should he start a world wide panic. Is that what you want?

He called it yesterday he pledged a certain amount yesterday, then said Schumer and clan would scream it is not enough. Sure is shit they did. He could create the cure for this fucking virus and you guys would bitch that he isnt letting the natural process work. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Absolutely nothing anymore is seen separate from politics - it is annoying as hell.  If millennials were actually working and trying to raise families, they would not have time to be all hot and bothered about politics.  And yes, they are not the only ones, but they are the worst.  Young people used to not be that involved in politics because they had LIVES.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

Why is TRump now lying about this? 

Honest, when will you die hard Trumpists stand up to this freak? 

It's not widespread or as contagious as we're being sold. 

mtZw8ax.gif.91efefd62c3e03e6f20ae085f6855ded.gif

xD

It only has a 2% death rate, so, the spread is inevitable. SARS and bird flu had a much higher death rate so it was less perfect to be widespread like this corona virus. If a person was too sick to go out and spread it, the chance of pandemic is much less. 

This one is even more "special" because it is being.spread as many as 7 days before the host feels sick or shows any symptoms. 

Everything I read about it says at some point around 80% of the humans on the planet will have some variation of this virus. In some instances it may have mutated to the point that there is virtually no symptoms at all. 

In the meantime, the ernge god says a vaccine is imminent. Then the white house staff comes out and says he meant for ebola. xD

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

My god why is everything President Trump's fault? Should he stand up and scream the world will end because of the Coronavirus? Should he start a world wide panic. Is that what you want?

He called it yesterday he pledged a certain amount yesterday, then said Schumer and clan would scream it is not enough. Sure is shit they did. He could create the cure for this fucking virus and you guys would bitch that he isnt letting the natural process work. 

Dems are wasting time...if its not enough then at least send what he pledged ASAP and then figure how much more

Schumer is such a POS

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

Why is TRump now lying about this? 

Honest, when will you die hard Trumpists stand up to this freak? 

Tell it to Youtube .....

Mention Corona virus and get demonetized, de-platformed, banned etc. ..........

So just WHO exactly is lying about this topic 🤔?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's not widespread or as contagious as we're being sold. 

It only has a 2% death rate, so, the spread is inevitable. SARS and bird flu had a much higher death rate so it was less perfect to ve widespread like this corona virus. If a person was too sick to go out and spread it, the chance of pandemic is much less. 

This one is even more "special" because it is being.spread as many as 7 days before the host feels sick or shows any symptoms. 

Everything I read about it says at some point around 80% of the humans on the planet will have some variation of this virus. In some instances it may have mutated to the point that there is virtually no symptoms at all.

If you really want something to worry about, check out the latest in Bio science advancements...

Xenobots...

Virus Schmirus.....🙄

BTW: the plan in Africa to get rid of all those biblical locust swarms is to...get this...

Spray man-made mold everywhere that produces toxins that kill the locust ...

Thankfully we have some opinions that say this course of action is safe for everything else, so no worries. 🤔

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It only has a 2% death rate, so, the spread is inevitable.

According to the CDC, even that 2% might be too high because they don't have an accurate base group.  Of course they also said that it might be too low, they just do not know.

But they do know that the "common" flu is more deadly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rippers said:

According to the CDC, even that 2% might be too high because they don't have an accurate base group.  Of course they also said that it might be too low, they just do not know.

But they do know that the "common" flu is more deadly.

Historically speaking, the common flu infects a much larger number of people so naturally the death toll attributed to that version of the corona virus would be higher. The percentage as I've read is less for the flu virus though. Generally the death rate percentage for the flu hovers around 1% while this new corona virus is around 2% according to best estimates. 

There has also been talk that perhaps how we have come to understand and deal with the fact there is a cold and flu season, that in the future we may realize there is a new addition and that it will become the cold, flu and corona virus season. 

17 minutes ago, Troll said:

If you really want something to worry about, check out the latest in Bio science advancements...

Xenobots...

Virus Schmirus.....🙄

BTW: the plan in Africa to get rid of all those biblical locust swarms is to...get this...

Spray man-made mold everywhere that produces toxins that kill the locust ...

Thankfully we have some opinions that say this course of action is safe for everything else, so no worries. 🤔

I'm not worried really. I think the reality is set. May as well just sit back now and stop containment efforts, because, those efforts are what causes economic turmoil as people are told to stay home and shelter there to prevent the spread. Turns out when they stay home they also prevent  businesses from making money, but don't keep the utilities from billing those businesses. 

They can't figure out who patient zero is in the Italian hotel outbreak, so, poof, there it goes. It should be widespread in Europe before long at all. 

As long as y'all keep that mess up in Jersey and New York us country folk down where I'm from will be just fine. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm not worried really. I think the reality is set. May as well just sit back now and stop containment efforts, because, thize efforts are what causes economic turmoil as people are told to stay home and shelter there to prevent the spread. Turns out when they stay home they also prevent  businesses from making money, but don't keep the utilities from billing those businesses. 

They can't figure out who patient zero is in the Italian hotel outbreak, so, poof, there it goes. It should be widespread in Europe before long at all. 

As long as y'all keep that mess up in Jersey and New York us country folk down where I'm from will be just fine. 

Mississippians say there is an advantage to being last in everything 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

of course you will....we can tell by your avatar.

You started early, and always wear your breathing mask...

image.png.712cdb65ad78c06ea7feb567d7cab034.png

better keep it on 🤣

PS: Bloods ? lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bormio said:

Maybe you need to direct your comment to Pelosi, who made a point of going to SF’s Chinatown yesterday without a mask - also a reasonable attempt to tamp down panic.

The face mask shortage is real and the irony is that a regular face mask won't protect the wearer from the bug, it will protect other people from the person who is wearing it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

of course you will....we can tell by your avatar.

You started early, and always wear your breathing mask...

image.png.712cdb65ad78c06ea7feb567d7cab034.png

better keep it on 🤣

PS: Bloods ? lol

Lol. I ain't even a gangster. 

That wrap is for sun and wind protection for a long day on the water. Easier than to keep applying sunscreen as it and the shirt are both 50+ spf.  That one is just red, but, I have a tie dyed one and a white one.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Bormio said:

If millennials were actually working and trying to raise families, they would not have time to be all hot and bothered about politics.  And yes, they are not the only ones, but they are the worst.  Young people used to not be that involved in politics because they had LIVES.

a lot of truth in this

that said, maybe they have better lives than we had because they are not busy trying to raise a family 

-------------------

ever talk to Gen Y or millenniums? 

They think you are stupid as shit if you suggest marriage and family before 35 may be wise. 

Waaaah, waaaah,   Waaah - Trump stole the election is all I hear.  If Trump closed the border, he would be racist.  If he says we are dealing with it, reassessing the situation daily - he is dangerously naive.  If he asks for $2 bil, they want $5 bil, if he asks for $5 bil, they want $10 bil.  It is so tiresome.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Waaaah, waaaah,   Waaah - Trump stole the election is all I hear.  If Trump closed the border, he would be racist.  If he says we are dealing with it, reassessing the situation daily - he is dangerously naive.  If he asks for $2 bil, they want $5 bil, if he asks for $5 bil, they want $10 bil.  It is so tiresome.  

I agree, the guy is garbage.

• Thumbs Down 3

9 minutes ago, noonereal said:

a lot of truth in this

that said, maybe they have better lives than we had because they are not busy trying to raise a family 

-------------------

ever talk to Gen Y or millenniums? 

They think you are stupid as shit if you suggest marriage and family before 35 may be wise. 

If you want to be putting kids through college when you are 60 ... OK