Please Help Us!

RedZone

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/03/11/michigan-presidential-primary-high-voter-turnout/5019250002/

LANSING — Turnout was high for Michigan's presidential primary Tuesday, especially considering that the only competitive race was on the Democratic side of the ballot.

Close to 2.3 million Michigan residents cast ballots, or more than 29% of the 7.7 million registered voters, according to unofficial results.

That places the presidential primary among Michigan's highest for voter participation, and the nearly 1.6 million Democratic ballots cast on Tuesday SET A RECORD.

The total number of votes cast places it second behind the 2016 presidential primary, which had competitive contests on both the Democratic and Republican side. Nearly 2.6 million ballots were cast in 2016, a record.

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...reminds me of Ironmam!!….the sites official cheerleader!!….:$

Yeah but RZ is one of those "start a thread...

...then respond to yourself half a dozen times, when no one  else cares enough to respond"...type cheerleaders

That's way better. don't you think?

😆

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

😆 😆 

Curious what's funny?

That is not a vibrant man.

They are allowing him to sit at the next debate, apparently because they think standing for two hours is beyond him. His speeches are being limited.

This poor guy is not nearly the man he was in '08 or '12.

My grandfather (a surgeon until retirement) suffered from Alzheimer's in his final years. Biden's gait and demeanor remind me of him - and not just a little. I mean that very seriously.

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

America will see during the debates with Trump..msm cant hide that!

I have to be honest.

I DON'T want to see it.

For the sake of Joe, the country and, hell, even the Democratic Party...  

The seriousness of this cannot be overemphasized.

The left is so damned worried about what the rest of the world thinks of us.  Well, what is the world really going to think should a man who is clearly impaired (and deteriorating) both physically and mentally gets into the WH?  The public message will be "Yay! Fuck Trump!", but imagine the feelings of "Oh, shit" behind the scenes.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, concha said:

Curious what's funny?

They are allowing him to sit at the next debate, apparently because they think standing for two hours is beyond him. His speeches are being limited.

My grandfather (a surgeon until retirement) suffered from Alzheimer's in his final years. Biden's gait and demeanor remind me of him - and not just a little. I mean that very seriously.

I’m laughing at YOU guys.  You folks have been mocking Biden since day one.  I didn’t see much condemnation and lecturing when this was posted.  Now you’re all serious.  Smh 

On 3/6/2020 at 3:50 PM, NorCalRuss said:

42A56AB8-A037-48CC-9F30-A352B80324FF.jpeg

Just celebrated a sibling's 70th birthday last weekend. Although he is very fit both physically and mentally (works out daily, bird hunts and fishes around a combined 80 days/year), a question was raised by an in-law as to whether or not 70 year-olds should be President. The consensus, even from my 70-year-old brother, was that such a position is better served by someone younger. No matter which party. I agree.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I’m laughing at YOU guys.  You folks have been mocking Biden since day one.  I didn’t see much condemnation and lecturing when this was posted.  Now you’re all serious.  Smh 

Because it's truly serious now.  

He's likely to be the guy for the Dems.

Do you deny there are troubling things with his health and mental acuity?

His own party is arranging it so he can SIT for a debate. He is not making lengthy speaking appearances.  He is ridiculously aggressive with people who question him.

Were it to be Bernie my concerns would be simple:  The guy is a seriously hard-core leftist who would destroy our nation as we know it. Happy to debate that. Easiest debate of my life.

But with Biden it's different. I'd still happily debate ideology and policy.  But it goes beyond that. The guy simply isn't all there.  Lights are on. But nobody (at least not everybody) is home.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, concha said:

Because it's truly serious now.  

He's likely to be the guy for the Dems.

Do you deny there are troubling things with his health and mental acuity?

His own party is arranging it so he can SIT for a debate. He is not making lengthy speaking appearances.  He is ridiculously aggressive with people who question him.

Were it to be Bernie my concerns would be simple:  The guy is a seriously hard-core leftist who would destroy our nation as we know it. Happy to debate that. Easiest debate of my life.

But with Biden it's different. I'd still happily debate ideology and policy.  But it goes beyond that. The guy simply isn't all there.  Lights are on. But nobody (at least not everybody) is home.

There have been issues with his mental acuity for years, it’s not new. this Is a reflection of where we are leadership wise.  I’m not surprised.  Trump is not much better, but I’m sure you won’t admit that 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, concha said:

...dictator trump goofs and says more stupid stuff than any President we've ever had (easily defended).... to the point his disciples think it's normal. 

It's NOT normal no matter how much you losernuts pretend it is. 

Joe 2020!

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

...dictator trump goofs and says more stupid stuff than any President we've ever had (easily defended).... to the point his disciples think it's normal. 

It's NOT normal no matter how much you losernuts pretend it is. 

Joe 2020!

That's NOT even counting Twitter!! lol

Fear Joe 2020

2 hours ago, concha said:

Curious what's funny?

and he'd still be more effective and liked/respected by the American public than the certified bullshit artist who's winging it....;)

• Haha 1