Please Help Us!

RedZone

49 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

how that deficit looking these days??...:$

Not great after the Muslim doubled it .... Barry Salinsky increased our deficit more than all the other presidents COMBINED. And you said nothing while he was president. But now you’re a fiscal conservative lol. The guy who can’t differentiate between 600 vs 9 million. 

Hilarious. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Not great after the Muslim doubled it .... Barry Salinsky increased our deficit more than all the other presidents COMBINED. And you said nothing while he was president. But now you’re a fiscal conservative lol. The guy who can’t differentiate between 600 vs 9 million. 

Hilarious. 

He's the Forum moron and sheep oh and welcher

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

I’m laughing at YOU guys.  You folks have been mocking Biden since day one.  I didn’t see much condemnation and lecturing when this was posted.  Now you’re all serious.  Smh 

I laugh at you all the time so laugh away. 
Chat with your boy Cajun yet today? 

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

Hilarious. 

the Ivy league dunce is back!....and how is Trump doing reducing the debt like he promised champ??...still stuck on Barry?!..LOL..can't differentiate?...LOL...you still don't understand Trump is paying himself when he bills the S.S. for staying at HIS Country Club....what a clown...Ivy league huh?!..LOL..🤡

44 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the Ivy league dunce is back!....and how is Trump doing reducing the debt like he promised champ??...still stuck on Barry?!..LOL..can't differentiate?...LOL...you still don't understand Trump is paying himself when he bills the S.S. for staying at HIS Country Club....what a clown...Ivy league huh?!..LOL..🤡

You are a fucking idiot. 

Lets say trump, a billionaire,  is expensing  a measly 600 bucks a day for SS for staying at his country club. Which isn’t how it works but let’s go with it to amuse pizza boy. 

600 x 365 = 219K

But remember Trump doesn’t take the annual 400K presidential salary. 

So 400K - 219K means their is still a net gain of 181K. 

181K x 4 years = 724K ahead of the ball game. 

You do realize SS is being paid everyday at each of the 6 Obama residences, 4 Clinton, 3 Bernie etc ..... so why do they get a pass you pussy ? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

What does this have to do with your post mocking Biden and my reply to Concha? 

Your irrelevant post just shows you get triggered easily  

You replied to my post that wasn’t directed at you yet I’m the one triggered? 
Sounds about right for you liberals. 
Say hi to your boy Cajun for us....

1 minute ago, NorCalRuss said:

You replied to my post that wasn’t directed at you yet I’m the one triggered? 
Sounds about right for you liberals. 
Say hi to your boy Cajun got us....

I used your meme as a reference dumbass I didn’t reply to YOU

Why is Cajun being mentioned? The dude lives in that vacuous head of yours, rent free.  Trust me, he’s your “brother” not mine. 

Just now, Horsefly said:

I used your meme as a reference dumbass I didn’t reply to YOU

Why is Cajun being mentioned? The dude lives in that vacuous head of yours, rent free.  Trust me, he’s your “brother” not mine. 

You’re the king of the hypocrites here. 
Cajun is mentioned because he’s a racist pig and you converse with him often. You’re a clown and I’m laughing at you...

20 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

You are a fucking idiot. 

Lets say trump, a billionaire,  is expensing  a measly 600 bucks a day for SS for staying at his country club. Which isn’t how it works but let’s go with it to amuse pizza boy. 

600 x 365 = 219K

You do realize SS is being paid everyday at each of the 6 Obama residences, 4 Clinton, 3 Bernie etc ..... so why do they get a pass you pussy ? 

Cmon MJD...everyone know Ramapo College is better then all the Ivy's

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

You’re the king of the hypocrites here. 
Cajun is mentioned because he’s a racist pig and you converse with him often. You’re a clown and I’m laughing at you...

That’s a lie.   A matter of fact I don’t interact with him on the OT side much, rarely on the football side.   

so you have any other irrelevant things to post about your Biden meme? 

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

You are a fucking idiot. 

600 x 365 = 219K

LOL...so you can do simple math!!...bravo....one Pres. pays himself the other didn't...what don't you get??...stop embarrassing yourself Mr. Ivy League....🤡

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

You are a fucking idiot. 

600 x 365 = 219K

it was $650.00 a night for a cottage...and I'm sure they "rented" many more than one...but you keep doing your math and making excuses for being ripped off by your idol....he doesn't take a salary??..LOL...so what??...that's on him...so that gives him the right to rip us off??...f*in moron...🙄

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...so you can do simple math!!...bravo....one Pres. pays himself the other didn't...what don't you get??...stop embarrassing yourself Mr. Ivy League....🤡

Hey 🐑 and welcher! Really showing off that RCC education! How many more times does mjd have to take you to the woodshed? Its comical yet a bit painful champ.

🍕🍕🍕🍕

• Confused 1