As Democrats Pursued Impeachment, Coronavirus Quietly Spread per sean "it's all a hoax" hannity.

RedZone

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

It was the 31st of Jan when he enacted the China travel ban Concha weeks after we already had 2 cases in the US be diagnosed and well after we already knew there were health issues in China

We were reactive and not proactive.  

Yet his travel ban on January 31st was treated as both premature AND racist by the left.

Curious, no?

You'd think the left was out to fuck him no matter what (as they pursued a bullshit impeachent)

But that's just crazy talk, right?

• Thanks 2

I think what happened was Trump was trying to wait six months to declare an emergency like Obama. 

After a few days someone told him that you don’t have to wait six months.  Only anti-American pieces of shit who hate America wait six months. 

Trump said “sorry for the confusion.  I just remember the main stream media speaking so highly of Obama when he waited for thousands of Americans to die to take it seriously. My mistake” 

Time to close the borders even if it pisses off every left-winger in the country 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Yet his travel ban on January 31st was treated as both premature AND racist by the left.

Curious, no?

You'd think the left was out to fuck him no matter what (as they pursued a bullshit impeachent)

But that's just crazy talk, right?

But it was viewed as reactive by many of us as citizens.  Im not judging him thru a political, rose colored lens.  Who cares what the Dems thought, think, or will think in the future 

but that’s just crazy talk, right? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think what happened was Trump was trying to wait six months to declare an emergency like Obama. 

After a few days someone told him that you don’t have to wait six months.  Only anti-American pieces of shit who hate America wait six months. 

Trump said “sorry for the confusion.  I just remember the main stream media speaking so highly of Obama when he waited for thousands of Americans to die to take it seriously. My mistake” 

Time to close the borders even if it pisses off every left-winger in the country 

Too bad Obama didn’t wait 6 months.  But try again...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Obama was dealing with a disease of Swine by a nation of Swine Eaters.  Now that is some irony for ones ass.  Originating in Mexico where there were no damn Swine till the Spanish arrived bringing that unclean beast to   America.  Do you think they are all full of Trichinosis and can't reason sensibly?   But hey the Asian eats Bats and this is his Disease 😎 Bat, Rat or Pig Just damn.   

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Well, 4 1/2 months to declare a national emergency after the pandemic was declared. Oh, and tens of millions were already infected. He was quicker with the public health emergency. It depends on what data point you're measuring from. If you measure from H1N1 hitting US soil to national emergency, then 6 months is about right.

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Well, 4 1/2 months to declare a national emergency after the pandemic was declared. Oh, and tens of millions were already infected. He was quicker with the public health emergency. It depends on what data point you're measuring from. If you measure from H1N1 hitting US soil to national emergency, then 6 months is about right.

“...Obama declared a public health emergency on April 26, 2009 _ before a single swine flu death in the U.S. was reported. Such a declaration allows the government to unlock money for antiviral drugs and other medical preparedness measures. By April 29, Obama had requested Congress approve a $1.5 billion emergency funding package to combat the pandemic” The Associated Press reported at the time. 

this is the 2d time I’ve posted this fact to you.   He was responsive and his first declaration was not with a national emergency

• Like 2

Obama was dealing with a Disease from a Filthy Swine that wrecks havoc on American's, Asians and Europeans.   The people that reject The Most High's Laws against eating unclean Beasts.   I try to stay at least 12 ft away from Swine Eaters.  🤣

It's not CoronaVirus that America should Fear. It's the Unhealthy Beast that eats Dead Dogs 😎

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/is-pork-bad

Thanks to the revival of nose-to-tail eating, offal has redeemed itself among health enthusiasts, especially liver, which is prized for its vitamin A content and massive mineral lineup.

But when it comes to pork, liver might be risky business.

In developed nations, pork liver is the top food-based transmitter of hepatitis E, a virus that infects 20 million people each year and can lead to acute illness (fever, fatigue, jaundice, vomiting, joint pain and stomach pain), enlarged liver and sometimes liver failure and death

Multiple Sclerosis
One of the most surprising risks associated with pork — one that's received remarkably little airtime — is multiple sclerosis (MS), a devastating autoimmune condition involving the central nervous system.

Liver Cancer and Cirrhosis
Liver problems tend to trail closely on the heels of some predictable risk factors, namely hepatitis B and C infection, exposure to aflatoxin (a carcinogen produced by mold) and excessive alcohol intake (43, 44, 45).

But buried in the scientific literature is another potential scourge of liver health — pork.

For decades, pork consumption has faithfully echoed liver cancer and cirrhosis rates around the world. In multi-country analyses, the correlation between pork and cirrhosis mortality clocked in at 0.40 (p<0.05) using 1965 data, 0.89 (p<0.01) using mid-1970s data, 0.68 (p=0.003) using 1996 data and 0.83 (p=0.000) using 2003 data

Yersinia

For years, pork's precautionary motto was "well-done or bust," a consequence of fears about a TrichInosis.

The majority of pork products (69% of tested samples, according to a Consumer Reports analysis) are contaminated with Yersinia bacteria, and the only way to safeguard against infection is through proper cooking. An internal temperature of at least 145°F for whole pork and 160°F for ground pork is necessary to decimate any lingering pathogen.

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

“...Obama declared a public health emergency on April 26, 2009 _ before a single swine flu death in the U.S. was reported. Such a declaration allows the government to unlock money for antiviral drugs and other medical preparedness measures. By April 29, Obama had requested Congress approve a $1.5 billion emergency funding package to combat the pandemic” The Associated Press reported at the time. 

image.jpeg.4d4924549fcd7baeacb4a0470ae903cb.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

But it was viewed as reactive by many of us as citizens.  Im not judging him thru a political, rose colored lens.  

I'm quite sure many if not most who were critical were either being very political or reacting to the "news" and their political herders (often no difference to be had).

I'm curious as to how "proactive" and "reactive"? I'm sure odd diseases pop up all the time around the world. 

What needs to be done and when in order to be "proactive"?

When has anything material been done before a case of something actually hits our shores?

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

this is the 2d time I’ve posted this fact to you.   He was responsive and his first declaration was not with a national emergency

Source?  Link?

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

So what?

Why didn't he do his best to shut the border?

Why so little money?

Why 4 1/2 months to declare a national emergency?  Tens of Millions were infected by that point, so his public health emergency was for shit. M-i-l-l-i-o-n-s.

Do these questions bother you?

12 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Obama was dealing with a Disease from a Filthy Swine that wrecks havoc on American's, Asians and Europeans.   The people that reject The Most High's Laws against eating unclean Beasts.   I try to stay at least 12 ft away from Swine Eaters.  🤣

It's not CoronaVirus that America should Fear. It's the Unhealthy Beast that eats Dead Dogs 😎

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/is-pork-bad

Thanks to the revival of nose-to-tail eating, offal has redeemed itself among health enthusiasts, especially liver, which is prized for its vitamin A content and massive mineral lineup.

But when it comes to pork, liver might be risky business.

In developed nations, pork liver is the top food-based transmitter of hepatitis E, a virus that infects 20 million people each year and can lead to acute illness (fever, fatigue, jaundice, vomiting, joint pain and stomach pain), enlarged liver and sometimes liver failure and death

Multiple Sclerosis
One of the most surprising risks associated with pork — one that's received remarkably little airtime — is multiple sclerosis (MS), a devastating autoimmune condition involving the central nervous system.

Liver Cancer and Cirrhosis
Liver problems tend to trail closely on the heels of some predictable risk factors, namely hepatitis B and C infection, exposure to aflatoxin (a carcinogen produced by mold) and excessive alcohol intake (43, 44, 45).

But buried in the scientific literature is another potential scourge of liver health — pork.

For decades, pork consumption has faithfully echoed liver cancer and cirrhosis rates around the world. In multi-country analyses, the correlation between pork and cirrhosis mortality clocked in at 0.40 (p<0.05) using 1965 data, 0.89 (p<0.01) using mid-1970s data, 0.68 (p=0.003) using 1996 data and 0.83 (p=0.000) using 2003 data

Yersinia

For years, pork's precautionary motto was "well-done or bust," a consequence of fears about a TrichInosis.

The majority of pork products (69% of tested samples, according to a Consumer Reports analysis) are contaminated with Yersinia bacteria, and the only way to safeguard against infection is through proper cooking. An internal temperature of at least 145°F for whole pork and 160°F for ground pork is necessary to decimate any lingering pathogen.

Shockingly, chicken needs to be complete cooked also.

Are you going to engage in a crusade over that?

PS: Bacon is fucking awesome.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm quite sure many if not most who were critical were either being very political or reacting to the "news" and their political herders (often no difference to be had).

I'm curious as to how "proactive" and "reactive"? I'm sure odd diseases pop up all the time around the world. 

What needs to be done and when in order to be "proactive"?

When has anything material been done before a case of something actually hits our shores?

He knew about the spread of the virus before it hit our shores.  Geez conch we’ve covered this and posted articles on it. There was nothing in place when China and the EU were infected with the virus.  Not even a warning to our citizens....nothing!  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Shockingly, chicken needs to be complete cooked also.

Are you going to engage in a crusade over that?

PS: Bacon is fucking awesome.

I suggest you eat as much as possible and slightly half cooked.  I am not mad at you.  I support you 100%.   

I notice you didn't dispute the facts above 😎  After all who is GOD to tell us what to eat.   People act like what they Consume.  This fits you accurately.  

• Haha 1

He knew about the spread of the virus before it hit our shores.  Geez conch we’ve covered this and posted articles on it. There was nothing in place when China and the EU were infected with the virus.  Not even a warning to our citizens....nothing!  

Except press/internet coverage.

Which is basically how everyone first finds out anyway.

You gonna tell me that most of America only found out about some shit in China when the public health emergency was declared?

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

I suggest you eat as much as possible and slightly half cooked.  I am not mad at you.  I support you 100%.   

I notice you didn't dispute the facts above 😎  After all who is GOD to tell us what to eat.   People act like what they Consume.  This fits you accurately.  

I didn't read 95% of it.

And i won't be going back.

Just FYI.

Who the hell would eat something that contains worms and knowing you have to burn it up to kill the damn worms and still inject it in your mouth.  That's insane.  

Doctors found hundreds of tapeworms in a man's brain. Undercooked pork may be to blame

A 46-year-old Chinese man who was hospitalized for epilepsy had hundreds of tapeworms in his brain — likely caused by eating undercooked pork. 

Doctors at the First Affiliated Hospital of College of Medicine at Zhejiang University performed an MRI on the man and found hundreds of tapeworms in his brain — known as neurocysticercosis — according to CNN

Go ahead Cooter eat it up. 

1 minute ago, concha said:

So what?

Why didn't he do his best to shut the border?

Why so little money?

Why 4 1/2 months to declare a national emergency?  Tens of Millions were infected by that point, so his public health emergency was for shit. M-i-l-l-i-o-n-s.

Do these questions bother you?

It doesn’t bother me in the least your whataboutisms, deflections are typical of you.  It’s become quite comical every time you deflect to Obama 

I’m not worried about H1N1 and Obama’s response 11 years ago,  the current event is novel coronavirus and trump.  And trump was reactive and dismissive of its importance.  That’s today’s reality in 2020

hope this helps 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Except press/internet coverage.

Which is basically how everyone first finds out anyway.

You gonna tell me that most of America only found out about some shit in China when the public health emergency was declared?

Once again we had trump standing up front making light of the disease and being dismissive.  Many were looking to him for direction.  A complete 180 of what he’s saying currently 

• Like 2

Just now, Horsefly said:

It doesn’t bother me in the least your whataboutisms, deflections are typical of you.  It’s become quite comical every time you deflect to Obama 

I’m not worried about H1N1 and Obama’s response 11 years ago,  the current event is novel coronavirus and trump.  And trump was reactive and dismissive of its importance.  That’s today’s reality in 2020

hope this helps 

Because heaven forbid we have fair and even-handed coverage and point out hypocrisy, especially when it addresses the side of the aisle you tend to support.

👍

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Once again we had trump standing up front making light of the disease and being dismissive.  Many were looking to him for direction.  A complete 180 of what he’s saying currently 

Was that while he was being called a racist for shutting of the china spigot?

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

hope this helps 

All symptoms of Neurocysticercosis .  Most don't know they have these damn worms in their Brains. All swine eaters have them.  All Swine Eaters. 

• Like 1