As Democrats Pursued Impeachment, Coronavirus Quietly Spread per sean "it's all a hoax" hannity.

RedZone

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

I do not understand how our hospitals can handle 670,000 flu cases every year, but a few thousand COVID-19 cases overwhelm the system. We have been dealing with massive flu outbreaks for decades.

To me this is all part of the hype.

It is bro. I swear It is. My county has prepared for Armageddon. You should hear some of these people talk. It’s crazy hysteria. As our EMS Division Chief, I’ve been sitting in on the mitigation process at the highest level here. I disagree with many of the directives that are given to me by the boss man (who doesn’t necessarily think Armageddon is imminent either). But he’s got his marching orders as well from politicians. I look at our call volume and see that it is well within the normal range for EMS responses for this time of year. These stories that hospitals are being overrun with covid 19 cases are simply not true.  I was met with every hospital administrator and ER head in the county yesterday. It’s busy, but well within working limits at this point. ICUs are not jam packed. I have over 500 paramedics and EMTs for whose safety I am responsible. Not one...not one...is sick with covid 19. We’ve had 94 confirmed cases of seasonal flu so far in the ranks. We’ve had 62 cases of covid 19 in the county. Although I find it interesting that none others patient’s arrived to the ER via ambulance🤔. I would definitely know that if it were the case.  We had our first death a yesterday. And we are supposed “epicenter” as the media is calling it. Nobody is the county heath dept is calling it that. But the media...not so much.  Go figure

And these clowns wonder why we and many others and others are so skeptical of this thing. I’m on the damn front line and just ain’t seeing it yet. Hopefully it remains that way.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

It is bro. I swear It is. My county has prepared for Armageddon. You should hear some of these people talk. It’s crazy hysteria. As our EMS Division Chief, I’ve been sitting in on the mitigation process at the highest level here. I disagree with many of the directives that are given to me by the boss man (who doesn’t necessarily think Armageddon is imminent either). But he’s got his marching orders as well from politicians. I look at our call volume and see that it is well within the normal range for EMS responses for this time of year. These stories that hospitals are being overrun with covid 19 cases are simply not true.  I was met with every hospital administrator and ER head in the county yesterday. It’s busy, but well within working limits at this point. ICUs are not jam packed. I have over 500 paramedics and EMTs for whose safety I am responsible. Not one...not one...is sick with covid 19. We’ve had 94 confirmed cases of seasonal flu so far in the ranks. We’ve had 62 cases of covid 19 in the county. Although I find it interesting that none others patient’s arrived to the ER via ambulance🤔. I would definitely know that if it were the case.  We had our first death a yesterday. And we are supposed “epicenter” as the media is calling it. Nobody is the county heath dept is calling it that. But the media...not so much.  Go figure

And these clowns wonder why we and many others and others are so skeptical of this thing. I’m on the damn front line and just ain’t seeing it yet. Hopefully it remains that way.

Control the media control the sheep.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Blueliner said:

66-goofy,

What are you confused about? I've got all the facts that you need. Let me know so I can clarify any questions that you may have regarding my county's response to covid 19. 

Krusty is easily confused by many things..and he is not very smart...best to save your time..clearly he is a lost soul.

🍕🍕🍕🍕

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Blueliner said:

66-goofy,

What are you confused about? I've got all the facts that you need. Let me know so I can clarify any questions that you may have regarding my county's response to covid 19. 

almost everything you wrote in your rant isn't true where I live...hospitals not being overrun??..not true here or in Boston. None of your staff is infected?...not true in NY...EMS and Fireman have been diagnosed here. You're an "epicenter"??...not when compared to NY..not even close...you have no clue what millions of Americans are going through...yet.

8 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

negative rating really should be much lower.. haha's are misleading lol

662 likes of 5796  0.12% even like you

1281 haha's- flaw in the system most are laughing at you not with you( approval rating should be much lower)

152 thanks- yeah your pretty much thankless around here

and of course there is the 2382 dislikes.. 

yeah pretty much everyone hates you...

He's a troll...that's what he's looking for.

• Thumbs Down 1

21 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I’m on the damn front line and just ain’t seeing it yet. Hopefully it remains that way.

You ain't nowhere but here. I don't think a man could possibly be any dumber than you...

According to your President people are dying. Is he right or wrong?

Are you disputing the man you bow down to every morning and worship?

4 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Blueliner is obviously a retard.

I'm surprised he hasn't killed someone yet by mistaking their asshole for their mouth.

The only thing I can come up with is blueline says the some of the most unintelligent and bizarre stuff for the sole purpose of getting a couple "message forum likes" from people that could possibly be even more ignorant than him.

• Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The only thing I can come up with is blueline says the some of the most unintelligent and bizarre stuff for the sole purpose of getting a couple "message forum likes" from people that could possibly be even more ignorant than him.

Yeah if your goal is to get likes (which obviously isn't mine) then the best thing to do on this board is float preposterous conspiracies and cheer Trump for doing practically nothing.

Works every time.

• Like 2