As Democrats Pursued Impeachment, Coronavirus Quietly Spread per sean "it's all a hoax" hannity.

RedZone

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

...Never seen anything like it. 

xD

The instant shift from 'corona virus is a liberal hoax,' to 'how dare you criticize the president in a national emergency,' is pretty dizzying.

Perpetuating  the culture wars by calling it the "Chinese virus'  is still on brand though.

"He accepted everything.  The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. Oceania was at war with Eastvirus.  Oceania had always been at war with Eastvirus."  😉

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

The instant shift from 'corona virus is a liberal hoax,' to 'how dare you criticize the president in a national emergency,' is pretty dizzying.

Is it not interesting how the Democrats spent the early days and weeks of coronavirus doing basically 2 things?

1. Sniping at the president and calling him a racist for the excellent move to control travel from China. Not to mention no credit for the public health emergency also declared weeks ago in January...
  2. Doggedly pursuing a bullshit and hopeless impeachment effort simply to earn political points with their looney left base? Priorities, right?

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

10 minutes ago, concha said:

Is it not interesting how the Democrats spent the early days and weeks of coronavirus doing basically 2 things?

1. Sniping at the president and calling him a racist for the excellent move to control travel from China. Not to mention no credit for the public health emergency also declared weeks ago in January...
  2. Doggedly pursuing a bullshit and hopeless impeachment effort simply to earn political points with their looney left base? Priorities, right?

...and no matter how much the left spews their unethical and disingenuous diarrhea, it doesn't change the fact that our President...AND Hannity....are right. And have been all along. Facts don't lie....unless they're liberal "facts".

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

The fact you would notice and then take the time to even comment is telling.   Are you sensitive much to “likes” and “dislikes”?  😂 

You cut me deep, man.

Especially with the point-by-point dissection of what I posted.

😢

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Great comeback.   😂 

quick question though champ.  What was trump doing the early days of the virus?   🤔 

Getting bullshit impeached by your side and planning an effective travel ban, I believe. Maybe the public health emergency declaration also.

You're welcome.

• Like 1

Just now, concha said:

Getting bullshit impeached and planning an effective travel ban, I believe. Maybe the public health emergency declaration also.

You're welcome.

He wasn’t doing shit.  The government in total wasn’t doing shit about the virus. A matter of fact I watched trump downplay the seriousness of it right after the 1st case was uncovered in the US.   But clowns like Hannity want to blame only the Dems for not focusing on the virus.   

the country was ill prepared and no one in gov was reacting to this virus efficiently.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

He wasn’t doing shit.  The government in total wasn’t doing shit about the virus. A matter of fact I watched trump downplay the seriousness of it right after the 1st case was uncovered in the US.   But clowns like Hannity want to blame only the Dems for not focusing on the virus.   

the country was ill prepared and no one in gov was reacting to this virus efficiently.  

Which is why he had a travel ban and public health emergency declared before February.

He did this while the responsible, on-the-ball and concerned Dems were obsessing about a laughable and go-nowhere impeachment attempt and calling his travel restrictions premature and racist. That's the party that presided over an H1N1 response that saw an estimated 60 million Americans infected.

Again, you're welcome.

• Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, concha said:

Which is why he had a travel ban and public health emergency declared before February.

He did this while the responsible, on-the-ball and concerned Dems were obsessing about a laughable and go-nowhere impeachment attempt and calling his travel restrictions premature and racist. That's the party that presided over an H1N1 response that saw an estimated 60 million Americans infected.

Again, you're welcome.

It was the 31st of Jan when he enacted the China travel ban Concha weeks after we already had 2 cases in the US be diagnosed and well after we already knew there were health issues in China. (We knew that in Dec early Jan) it had also already spread to other parts of Europe too before he even did the China ban.  

We were reactive and not proactive.  

it’s only here recently that he has taken aggressive measures, first by adjusting his attitude from this is nothing and under control and will pass in warmer weather, to now we don’t have it under and may see it as an issue through the summer.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, concha said:

1. Sniping at the president and calling him a racist for the excellent move to control travel from China. Not to mention no credit for the public health emergency also declared weeks ago in January...he also said "anyone who needs a test can get a test"..a complete lie at a time Americans need guidance and honesty...:(
  2. Doggedly pursuing a bullshit and hopeless impeachment effort simply to earn political points with their looney left base? Priorities, right?....he admitted he asked a foreign country for help...and he said he'd do it again if offered the chance...bullshit??…LOL....not at all champ...asking a foreign country to interfere in our election is one of the worse things any American can do...unless of course it's the Pres...then it's o.k...according to you clowns and Derschwitz...:$

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

...and no matter how much the left spews their unethical and disingenuous diarrhea, it doesn't change the fact that our President...AND Hannity....are right. And have been all along. Facts don't lie....unless they're liberal "facts".

do "alternative facts" lie....can every American who wants to get tested able to get tested??...YES according to Trump..NO according to reality..:$

• Haha 1

This is the issue with me, no way to reconcile trumps words as being anything other than misguided and only focused on the optics of the situation and how it made him look. From the outset he only cared about how the virus would impact him personally.  

"...I would rather because I like the numbers being where they are," Trump continued. "I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault. And it wasn't the fault of the people on the ship either, okay? It wasn't their fault either and they're mostly Americans. So, I can live either way with it. I'd rather have them stay on, personally."

As reported by the NPR

• Like 2