Wash Post Headline: Trump knew about this in January & mislead us intentionally. To prop up his support.

BigDrop

2 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

They owe me! I broke this story right here on Prepgridiron.com... All these slow ass media outlets pinchin' my style. xD

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, BigDrop said:

This is the most important link of all.  Despite the intelligence in January Trump ignored it.  Spun it differently to his cult of supporters who, as it realistically turns out, are trusting him with their lives.

Add it in with how so many in the government offices sold off their stocks during the down play cycle from the president and themselves and you start seeing that they put a value on however many lives the stalling costs us. 

I'm not sure it can be quantified, but, they literally killed people in order to sell their stocks off before the rest of us. They drug it out over a month to do it. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Add it in with how so many in the government offices sold off their stocks during the down play cycle from the president and themselves and you start seeing that they put a value on however many lives the stalling costs us. 

I'm not sure it can be quantified, but, they literally killed people in order to sell their stocks off before the rest of us. They drug it out over a month to do it. 

Yes:  they sold their stock after hearing the same intelligence that Trump did.  But Trump did nothing.

This week there are pleas from NYC to Trump-hospitals cannot handle what is already here.  Beds, masks, ventilators-yet a Trump has done nothing.

The supplies are not there.  In two to three weeks time “we will have nothing left and we have heard nothing from the administration.”

NYC mayor who is asking him to mobilize the US military immediately.

But Trump has done nothing.

• Like 1

Before Trump’s inauguration, a warning: ‘The worst influenza pandemic since 1918’

In a tabletop exercise days before an untested new president took power, officials briefed the incoming administration on a scenario remarkably like the one he faces now.

“He was never interested in things that might happen. He’s totally focused on the stock market, the economy and always bashing his predecessor and giving him no credit."

A former senior Trump administration official

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/16/trump-inauguration-warning-scenario-pandemic-132797

• Like 2

Just now, RedZone said:

Before Trump’s inauguration, a warning: ‘The worst influenza pandemic since 1918’

In a tabletop exercise days before an untested new president took power, officials briefed the incoming administration on a scenario remarkably like the one he faces now.

“He was never interested in things that might happen. He’s totally focused on the stock market, the economy and always bashing his predecessor and giving him no credit."

A former senior Trump administration official

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/16/trump-inauguration-warning-scenario-pandemic-132797

But he does view it only from that perspective.  And he doesn’t read, doesn’t listen-not yo science or intelligence only to his gut.

He is killing us and must be replaced.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/us-intelligence-reports-from-january-and-february-warned-about-a-likely-pandemic/2020/03/20/299d8cda-6ad5-11ea-b5f1-a5a804158597_story.html

He really doesn’t care about anybody else but himself.  Is not aware of anyone else on earth-even when he can help protect them from potential death.

Well I can't read the link because I'm not a sunscriber.

Listening to the crew here, you'd think the travel advisories and then restrictions and then bans never happened.

Ditto the start on a vaccine 8 weeks ago.

Or the public medical emergency and later later national emergency.

Or the efforts to get mask production moving and the orders for millions of them.

Seeking funding in the billions to combat the virus...

etc...

It's as if Trump cooked up the virus in a basement lab and then drove around America spraying it out the back of a truck.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Listening to the crew here, you'd think the travel advisories and then restrictions and then bans never happened.

Ditto the start on a vaccine 8 weeks ago.

Or the public medical emergency and later later national emergency.

Or the efforts to get mask production moving and the orders for millions of them.

Seeking funding in the billions to combat the virus...

etc...

It's as if Trump cooked up the virus in a basement lab and then drove around America spraying it out the back of a truck.

You are full of shit and as per your norm in the face of facts try to point at something to minimize the facts presented. 

Did you start selling your stocks on Jan.24th too? Or were you listening to your government officials tell you this would all blow over so just sit tight and hang on? Hell I'm not gonna call any names, but one major government official gave a speech one day that caused a little rise in the market, took a copy of the graph and signed their name to it. 

While that was going on... I bet you can't guess what all that person's cronies were doing. Bet you can't guess. xD

You all but called me an idiot when I talked about this before these reporters started producing proof. 

1qo5k2.jpg.d855c9eca192b768c0a09639a907bb6c.jpg

Deny the virus. Say the media is lying. All a big media hype job. 

All the while your dumb ass was probably getting ripped off too. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Why would you WANT to read that rag? Whatever they say, you cant bet on the exact opposite to be true. That's been proven over and over again. 

Find out what the other side is up to.  Sometimes I will click a link not realizing it is the Post, but can’t read it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BigDrop said:

But he does view it only from that perspective.  And he doesn’t read, doesn’t listen-not yo science or intelligence only to his gut.

He is killing us and must be replaced.

In my line of work "what if exercises/safety training/professional development/etc" are critical. I have to admit some of them are a pain in the ass.

That said, the political world is a lot more forgiving than the private sector.

....dictator trump's absolute hatred of all things Obama probablly cost this country lives. No one can convince me otherwise.

Just now, Bormio said:

Find out what the other side is up to.  Sometimes I will click a link not realizing it is the Post, but can’t read it.

Fair enough. I do the same...sometimes. I used to do it more, but it's hard to palate for more than a couple of min. before I wanna throw something at the TV. 🤣

41 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You are full of shit and as per your norm in the face of facts try to point at something to minimize the facts presented. 

Did you start selling your stocks on Jan.24th too? Or were you listening to your government officials tell you this would all blow over so just sit tight and hang on? Hell I'm not gonna call any names, but one major government official gave a speech one day that caused a little rise in the market, took a copy of the graph and signed their name to it. 

While that was going on... I bet you can't guess what all that person's cronies were doing. Bet you can't guess. xD

You all but called me an idiot when I talked about this before these reporters started producing proof. 

1qo5k2.jpg.d855c9eca192b768c0a09639a907bb6c.jpg

Deny the virus. Say the media is lying. All a big media hype job. 

All the while your dumb ass was probably getting ripped off too. 

I haven't denied the virus. I have criticized the media when deserved.

My point stands.

Many of you are on a singular mission - as you were and have been for years - to attack Trump.

We hear nothing of the things I listed.

And yes, I have also pointed out the hypocrisy related to the pandemic under the last guy.

I frankly don't care if you don't like it that I point out these truths.

• Confused 1

It's probably all just media created hysteria anyway. Nothing to see here. They didn't downplay the effects while quietly selling off their stocks, and the virus is contained. It hasn't even killed a million people yet. Yada yada yada. 

Come here Donald...

Pd8Wabr.gif.ddb5c27beaa0168218476dd08cafddc6.gif

EDITORS' PICK|213,682 views|Mar 20, 2020,04:52pm EDT

Confirmed Coronavirus Cases Are Growing Faster In The United States Than Any Other Country In The World

Trevor NaceSenior Contributor
Explore More

Coronavirus growth for the top 10 countries in the world by the number of cases added yesterday.
Coronavirus growth for the top 10 countries 

As of today, the United States falls in last place with regard to limiting COVID-19 growth according to the number of confirmed cases. According to the Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center, the number of confirmed cases in the United States grew at a faster rate than any other country in the world yesterday. Below, I dive into how these numbers are skewed by country population and the number of coronavirus tests conducted.

The number of confirmed coronavirus cases rose from 7,783 on Wednesday to 13,677 yesterday. The growth of 5,894 new confirmed cases in just one day equates to a 76% increase in cases in just a 24-hour period.

Plot of coronavirus cases in the United States over the last month (2/19 to 3/19)
Plot of coronavirus cases in the United States[+] SELF

You are likely wondering how population size, number of tests performed, etc. play into this overall picture.

With regards to population size, despite having a billion more people India added only 38 new cases yesterday. However, this number is skewed by the fact that India has performed only 14,514 tests to date compared to 103,945 tests in the United States.

In comparison, the country that added the 2nd highest number of cases yesterday was Italy, a country with a population of 60.48 million. That equals just 18% of the population of the United States.

It is no secret that coronavirus testing in the United States has lagged compare to other countries. Limited testing in the United States potentially downplays the numbers below, leaving the true number of cases unknown.

In the past week, the number of tests conducted in the United States has increased, however, the data for the past couple days has not been compiled yet. This could skew the numbers to look like coronavirus is growing faster, yet we are simply testing more.

Ultimately, it's impossible to capture the true number of coronavirus cases at any given point. The numbers show the minimum number of COVID-19 cases and are highly dependent on two factors: population and rate of testing.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Growth By Country From 3/18 to 3/19

1. United States cases grew by 5,894 equalling a growth of 76%
  2. Italy cases grew by 5,322 equalling a growth of 15%
  3. Spain cases grew by 4,053 equalling a growth of 29%
  4. Germany cases grew by 2,993 equalling a growth of 24%
  5. France cases grew by 1,828 equalling a growth of 20%
  6. Switzerland cases grew by 1,047 equalling a growth of 35%
  7. Iran cases grew by 1,046 equalling a growth of 6%
  8. Netherlands cases grew by 409 equalling a growth of 20%
  9. Austria cases grew by 367 equalling a growth of 22%
  10. Portugal cases grew by 337 equalling a growth of 75%
  11. Belgium cases grew by 309 equalling a growth of 21%
  12. Ireland cases grew by 265 equalling a growth of 91%
  13. Brazil cases grew by 249 equalling a growth of 67%
  14. Israel cases grew by 244 equalling a growth of 56%
  15. Czechia cases grew by 230 equalling a growth of 50%
  16. Norway cases grew by 196 equalling a growth of 13%
  17. Sweden cases grew by 160 equalling a growth of 13%
  18. Pakistan cases grew by 155 equalling a growth of 52%
  19. South Korea cases grew by 152 equalling a growth of 2%
  20. Canada cases grew by 143 equalling a growth of 22%
  21. Luxembourg cases grew by 132 equalling a growth of 65%
  22. Australia cases grew by 113 equalling a growth of 20%
  23. Malaysia cases grew by 110 equalling a growth of 14%
  24. Poland cases grew by 104 equalling a growth of 41%
  25. Saudi Arabia cases grew by 103 equalling a growth of 60%
  26. Turkey cases grew by 94 equalling a growth of 96%
  27. Denmark cases grew by 94 equalling a growth of 9%
  28. Peru cases grew by 89 equalling a growth of 61%
  29. Ecuador cases grew by 88 equalling a growth of 79%
  30. Indonesia cases grew by 84 equalling a growth of 37%
  31. Iceland cases grew by 80 equalling a growth of 32%
  32. Finland cases grew by 64 equalling a growth of 19%
  33. United Kingdom cases grew by 63 equalling a growth of 2%
  34. Egypt cases grew by 60 equalling a growth of 31%
  35. Thailand cases grew by 60 equalling a growth of 28%
  36. China cases grew by 54 equalling a growth of 0%
  37. Russia cases grew by 52 equalling a growth of 35%
  38. India cases grew by 38 equalling a growth of 24%
  39. Japan cases grew by 35 equalling a growth of 4%
  40. South Africa cases grew by 34 equalling a growth of 29%
  41. Singapore cases grew by 32 equalling a growth of 10%
  42. Armenia cases grew by 31 equalling a growth of 37%
  43. Iraq cases grew by 28 equalling a growth of 17%
  44. United Arab Emirates cases grew by 27 equalling a growth of 24%
  45. Mexico cases grew by 25 equalling a growth of 27%
  46. Croatia cases grew by 24 equalling a growth of 30%
  47. Lebanon cases grew by 24 equalling a growth of 18%
  48. Panama cases grew by 23 equalling a growth of 27%
  49. Bahrain cases grew by 22 equalling a growth of 9%
  50. Serbia cases grew by 20 equalling a growth of 24%

Follow me on Twitter or LinkedIn

© 2020 Forbes Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.

• Like 1