Wash Post Headline: Trump knew about this in January & mislead us intentionally. To prop up his support.

BigDrop

On 3/20/2020 at 5:44 PM, BigDrop said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/us-intelligence-reports-from-january-and-february-warned-about-a-likely-pandemic/2020/03/20/299d8cda-6ad5-11ea-b5f1-a5a804158597_story.html

He really doesn’t care about anybody else but himself.  Is not aware of anyone else on earth-even when he can help protect them from potential death.

@bigdrop

When IMPOTUS calls this the 'Chinese virus,' it's worth remembering it spread undetected because he took the word of China's president over American intelligence - Where have we seen that before?

Here's Mr. Tough on China in Jan and Feb when his own government was warning him that China was lying about the pandemic.

image.png.400dd8822736926b1799540d673e32c6.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

@bigdrop

When IMPOTUS calls this the 'Chinese virus,' it's worth remembering it spread undetected because he took the word of China's president over American intelligence - Where have we seen that before?

Here's Mr. Tough on China in Jan and Feb when his own government was warning him that China was lying about the pandemic.

image.png.400dd8822736926b1799540d673e32c6.png

It's really amazing just how great the 5 or 6 trumpers on here totally disregard facts.....they can "meme" their way out of everything. It's comical.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Thanks, 15yds4gibberish, I am watching the Sunday morning talk shows as I am typing this and it is actually scary.  Truly wish Trump were gone and a team led by Fauci and, say, Mattis were overseeing this.

That's odd.

The Sunday morning talk shows are usually so upbeat and positive about everything happening under the Trump administration.

✌️

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Thanks, 15yds4gibberish, I am watching the Sunday morning talk shows as I am typing this and it is actually scary.  Truly wish Trump were gone and a team led by Fauci and, say, Mattis were overseeing this.

As a wise man once proclaimed: You can wish in one hand and shit in the other...and see which one fills the fastest. Time to get over the TDS, Mr. BD. Not good for your mental nor physical well being. It is likely worse than anything that coronavirus is going to do to you. Seriously. 

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

As a wise man once proclaimed: You can wish in one hand and shit in the other...and see which one fills the fastest. Time to get over the TDS, Mr. BD. Not good for your mental nor physical well being. It is likely worse than anything that coronavirus is going to do to you. Seriously. 

Not bad advice. You should think about heeding it as well.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 3/20/2020 at 9:13 PM, BigDrop said:

Yes:  they sold their stock after hearing the same intelligence that Trump did.  But Trump did nothing.

This week there are pleas from NYC to Trump-hospitals cannot handle what is already here.  Beds, masks, ventilators-yet a Trump has done nothing.

The supplies are not there.  In two to three weeks time “we will have nothing left and we have heard nothing from the administration.”

NYC mayor who is asking him to mobilize the US military immediately.

But Trump has done nothing.

it is so scary watching Trump fiddle

This is so much worse than it needed to be.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Of course you do. The voters seeing Trump up there leading us through this "war" is very good for his reelection bid, as seen in the latest polling.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

Of course you do. The voters seeing Trump up there leading us through this "war" is very good for his reelection bid, as seen in the latest polling.

“Re-election?”

I’m worried about April not November.

New Zealand just announced a lockdown.

Dow futures are limit down which means the Dow will probably open at pre Trump levels.

I sincerely believe Trump is now broke.  Not just morally but also financially. But, honestly, with the market capitulating and friends and family endangered this matters nothing.

It may be too late to even give a Damn about him...

10 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..all the Trumpers here love their silly, meaningless memes!...O.o

On 3/22/2020 at 8:27 AM, RedZone said:

It's really amazing just how great the 5 or 6 trumpers on here totally disregard facts.....they can "meme" their way out of everything. It's comical.

Kind of a weird thing to say, considering that there isn't a single one in this entire thread. But whatever blows your skirt up.

• Thumbs Down 1