OT: This Would Truly Drive the Left (More) Batsheet

concha

Even if this absurd witch hunt found something...

Per renowned lawyer, author and Democrat Alan Dershowitz:  

"Well first of all I don’t see any evidence of collusion, and second even if there was major collusion, that’s not a crime. Even hypothetically if the administration or the candidate got together with the Russians and said, “Please help me become president. Do whatever you can to help me.” That wouldn’t be a crime… The most serious condemnations that have been made have nothing to do with criminal conduct. Collusion with the Russians is not criminal conduct.”

...renowned?...it must have killed you to type that about a Liberal?..lol...he knows as much about what happened as you and I at this moment...let the wheels of justice roll...

..not being criminal doesn't mean it's not 110% WRONG and UN-AMERICAN....but keep grasping for straws...

32 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...renowned?...it must have killed you to type that about a Liberal?..lol...he knows as much about what happened as you and I at this moment...let the wheels of justice roll...

..not being criminal doesn't mean it's 110% WRONG and UN-AMERICAN....but keep grasping for straws...

The man is famous. Why would it kill me?

You really have no idea what's going on, do you?

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

because he's a famous LIBERAL...people you like to call LIBTARD and other nice names all the time....I like your use of the world "renowed"...

If he said something different he would be a libtard again and not renowed. ?  I'm only telling you because you do not know what's going on.  

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

If he said something different he would be a libtard again and not renowed. ?  I'm only telling you because you do not know what's going on.  

If he said something patently stupid like Nancy or Maxine do on a fairly regular basis, then he'd be a renowned libtard.

As it is, he is one of the few liberals in the nation behaving like a level-headed adult who is still in touch with reality.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, concha said:

Even if this absurd witch hunt found something...

Per renowned lawyer, author and Democrat Alan Dershowitz:  

"Well first of all I don’t see any evidence of collusion, and second even if there was major collusion, that’s not a crime. Even hypothetically if the administration or the candidate got together with the Russians and said, “Please help me become president. Do whatever you can to help me.” That wouldn’t be a crime… The most serious condemnations that have been made have nothing to do with criminal conduct. Collusion with the Russians is not criminal conduct.”

Ok, thanks. I leave you alone for 3 minutes and this is the best you got???

Poor, concha.

xD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

...perhaps because mentioning a religion is wrong?...uncalled for and ignorant...hope that helps....

Are you sorry bitches going to keep this up for the next 2-3 years? This is how long the investigation you all demanded will take. Let me guess. Next will be the investigation is taking too long there is not a need to wait for a vote. Impeach, impeach, impeach. It doesn't work like that georgie.

35 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...perhaps because mentioning a religion is wrong?...uncalled for and ignorant...hope that helps....

Many on the left discredit AD because he supports Israel and is Jewish.  Just like neo-cons are criticized for being some sort of Jewish cabal.  Hope that helps ....

4 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Many on the left discredit AD because he supports Israel and is Jewish.  

Similar to the treatment an African-American receives for espousing conservative views. You are not allowed to leave the liberal plantation.

• Like 2

I think people get anti-semetic mixed up with not wanting to sell the farm to protect Israel... especially when Israel has reneged on their promises time and again as it pertains to Palestine. 

I honestly think it comes down to religion as to why so many support backing Israel and supporting their theft of land. 

• Like 2