Andrew Cuomo May Be the Democratic Presidential Challenger Afainst Trump

BigDrop

Cuomo is doing what any logical person would do in a situation like this.

Dealing with this infection requires COMMON SENSE... something that has evaded most of Washington and state governments for a very long time. I read where Cuomo had the opportunity to get a significant number of ventilators in 2016 and passed on those in favor of something else. I don't fault him for that as I think most would agree that a pandemic was not in anyone's foresight. Same can be said for Trump. While he is visually an idiot, If he would just put that sick ego in his pocket and shut his mouth, no one could argue against his efforts put forward in dealing with this situation.

Even Gavin Newsom, of whom I completely detest, cannot be faulted for how he has handled the situation out here.

I Find it interesting ( just one of many examples )... that the University College of London and Mercedes Formula One engineering managed to create a high performance version of the C Pap Ventilator within weeks and Great Britain's official agency pushed that puppy through for immediate use without any political bullshit. That's common sense which no matter what party one supports, should take precedence.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

So then you're ok with him freeing child rapists?

I believe they released or moved some people because several others had died in nearby cells from the virus. Regardless, this is about you and trying to keep yourself healthy.  And protecting those around you.

46 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I believe they released or moved some people because several others had died in nearby cells from the virus. Regardless, this is about you and trying to keep yourself healthy.  And protecting those around you.

So now the people of NY have to worry about the Wuhan AND the child rapist their governor freed. Makes perfect sense.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...