Mutiny!

noonereal

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

....trump said yesterday HE had absolute power...which he doesn't.

That''s what this nonsense is ALL about.

Really getting old.

..wartime don will probably now go after Liz Cheney.........what a disturbing video.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/14/politics/trump-total-authority-liz-cheney/index.html?utm_content=2020-04-14T18%3A10%3A04&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twCNNp&utm_term=image

Washington (CNN)GOP Rep. Liz Cheney, the third highest ranking House Republican, pushed back against a false claim by President Donald Trump that he has "total" authority to decide to lift restrictions governors have imposed amid the coronavirus pandemic.

"The federal government does not have absolute power," Cheney, who serves as a member of House GOP leadership as Republican Conference chairwoman, tweeted on Monday evening, though she did not mention the President explicitly.
The Wyoming Republican invoked the 10th Amendment to the Constitution in her tweet, saying, "'The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.' United States Constitution, Amendment X."

13 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

All I hear is a bunch of assholes complaining like a bunch of school girls! “Oh he’s such an asshole!” “Why can’t he just be quiet.” Embarrassing if you ask me! 

He really is embarrassing. I'm glad to know you finally came down from the looney hill and agree. 

Although, looking at that faked news story that you shared a screenshot that has everything blurred out on one of the supposed stories, I guess maybe you still have one foot on the hill. 

• Haha 1