US intel warned Israel in Nov about virus US ignored reports

Horsefly

55 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Never!!! It’s just a cold!!!

Haha

BGW

When did I reverse field? This was a major...major...overreaction based on shit models. We destroyed our country over it, much to the left’s delight. Message board banter aside. Has that even really sunk in to you guys yet? Seriously. ...and this all happened because China fucked up really bad and didn’t tell anyone. Come to find out it was likely on purpose. And then the left, “never waste a good crisis” had the media scare the shit out of people...and Vwalla! Complete economic collapse, and civil liberties and freedom reduced in less than 14 days. And a “new normal” chant by the left is scary as hell. Americans won’t put up with this much longer. That is where I stand. 

20 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

When did I reverse field? This was a major...major...overreaction based on shit models. We destroyed our country over it, much to the left’s delight. Message board banter aside. Has that even really sunk in to you guys yet? Seriously. ...and this all happened because China fucked up really bad and didn’t tell anyone. Come to find out it was likely on purpose. And then the left, “never waste a good crisis” had the media scare the shit out of people...and Vwalla! Complete economic collapse, and civil liberties and freedom reduced in less than 14 days. And a “new normal” chant by the left is scary as hell. Americans won’t put up with this much longer. That is where I stand. 

IKR? Fucking sheep. 

The World is imploding. 

BGW

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

IKR? Fucking sheep. 

The World is imploding. 

BGW

BGW,

I think that you're being sarcastic here. But regardless you're actually close to some semblance of correctness. And it's not from the virus. It's from the reaction to the virus. In my opinion, it's simply an overall national trust (yes there are the haters) in Trump's ability to lead us back from this that hasn't completely bottomed out our economy. Where would be if Kill Liar Y was in office? I shudder to fathom. Dobn't you? Honest question. What do you think will happen if say Trump was to extend this 'til June 15th? Another 2 months from now. 

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

BGW,

I think that you're being sarcastic here. But regardless you're actually close to some semblance of correctness. And it's not from the virus. It's from the reaction to the virus. In my opinion, it's simply an overall national trust (yes there are the haters) in Trump's ability to lead us back from this that hasn't completely bottomed out our economy. Where would be if Kill Liar Y was in office? I shudder to fathom. Dobn't you? Honest question. What do you think will happen if say Trump was to extend this 'til June 15th? Another 2 months from now. 

Trump would get the economy going, kowtow to the super rich with another tax break and finish off the middle class. 

BGW

4 hours ago, Horsefly said:

You act as if re-election is the grand prize and we all vote and go home.  There’s a real cost to an election.    22m unemployed.  Ouch! 

You and your I'll got him elected.

Crazy how it took us a pandemic to remember that right now is comparable to Obama's best economy. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

You and your I'll got him elected.

Crazy how it took us a pandemic to remember that right now is comparable to Obama's best economy. 

did Obama leave the economy better than what he received it?  How about Trump, is it better now than when he received it?   

these are considered 3 of the worst economic periods of a generation.  Care to guess what these 3 presidents have in common? 

Great Depression 1930s: Herbert Hoover

Great Recession 2008: George Bush 

Great Collapse 2020:  Donald J Trump 

44 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

did Obama leave the economy better than what he received it?  How about Trump, is it better now than when he received it?   

these are considered 3 of the worst economic periods of a generation.  Care to guess what these 3 presidents have in common? 

Great Depression 1930s: Herbert Hoover

Great Recession 2008: George Bush 

Great Collapse 2020:  Donald J Trump 

You fucking idiot. Seriously. 

The Trump collapse?  You're a real ignorant mother fucker bell.

I'm done replying to you .

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

How was his economy before the pandemic?

Answer: kicking ass

So with your thinking he should have kept business open so his economy would continue to boom while killing tens of thousands of Americans.  Gotcha!👍

I like to look at things real time.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Didn’t he say this was his economy?  

Not now. You know he takes responsibility for nothing bad. 

It was his economy until February when they all sold their stocks. 

Now it's the pandemic's economy, which we must brand China for. Then we must brand Joe Biden, Beijing Biden, having connected them together, at fault. xD

• Thanks 2