Question for the devotees of Trumpism

noonereal

39 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...yes he is...he's out of his mind....if you don't worship Trump you're a snowflake in his shallow world...๐Ÿคก

You are like a sucker puncher in a bar room brawl...such a coward...north bumble fuck Rockland tough...such a pansy...and a welcher...pay your debt for a simple pizza you spineless welcher ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

A few weeks before the shut down..smdh

She made it in on the 24th Ironman the same timeframeย trump said this:ย 

Feb. 23:ย โ€œWe have it very much under control in this country.โ€ โ€” Trump inย speaking to reporters.

Feb. 24:ย โ€œThe Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!โ€ โ€” Trump in aย tweet.

she was making statements consistent with trumps confidenceย 

ย 

Pelosis visit. ย https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/nancy-pelosi-visits-san-franciscos-chinatown/2240247/%3famp

24 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Let me get this straight your arguing that Pelosi was telling people it was ok to go to Chinatown, a live a normal life, because she believed and had confidence in what Trump was saying?

This is really your argument?

Like I said you argue just to argue man.

Her comments were consistent with what was coming from trump. ย 

youre the one without an argument.ย ย In yourย worldย trump is never accountable for what he says.ย ย 

19 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Let me get this straight your arguing that Pelosi was telling people it was ok to go to Chinatown, a live a normal life, because she believed and had confidence in what Trump was saying?

This is really your argument?

Like I said you argue just to argue man.

No, it's not really his argument. Pelosi herself would never admit that she took Trump's advice in any way shape or form. HF posts more and actually says less than anyone on this board. We support Trump, he hates Trump. So arguing just to simply argue is a match made in heaven for him. He's actually pretty good at it.ย 

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Her comments were consistent with what was coming from trump. ย 

youre the one without an argument.ย ย In yourย worldย trump is never accountable for what he says.ย ย 

This a funny post. Pelosi isn't listening to Trump, man. Period. And what/who does Trump need to be accountable to? Not everyone feels the need to hire an investigative team to find fault with 110% of everything that comes out of his mouth. Soft ass snowflakes are the only ones getting all emotionally and mentally wadded up. Most of America is just fine with him....you're going to see that in Nov.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Blueliner said:

This a funny post. Pelosi isn't listening to Trump, man. Period. And what/who does Trump need to be accountable to? Not everyone feels the need to hire an investigative team to find fault with 110% of everything that comes out of his mouth. Soft ass snowflakes are the only ones getting all emotionally and mentally wadded up. Most of America is just fine with him....you're going to see that in Nov.

I said her comments were consistent with trumps. ย We were peddling a soft story and that every thing wasย fine. ย Shop, eat all would be fineย 

46 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

my response was to Ironman who accused pelosi of being careless in her words byย telling people to shop and eat in Chinatown. My argument is she was going off his confidence commentsย 

This is exactly what Deblasio and the NYC health commissioner did. Come on down! Take the subway! How did that work out for them?ย  Like Pelosi, there is no way in hell that they were listening to Trump for advice. They never have and never will. Mayor Breed bailed Pelosi out by shutting that city down right after Trump imposed the travel ban. I'm not a London Breed fan AT ALL....but she nailed it with that decision. Props to her.ย 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Itโ€™s a fact. ย Her comments were consistentย with what was coming from the president. ย We were blowing it off then, he didnโ€™t set the tone earlyย 

You're out of your fucking mind if you think Pelosi was telling people to come to Chinatown because she trusted what Trump was saying.ย 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

This is exactly what Deblasio and the NYC health commissioner did. Come on down! Take the subway! How did that work out for them?ย  Like Pelosi, there is no way in hell that they were listening to Trump for advice. They never have and never will. Mayor Breed bailed Pelosi out by shutting that city down right after Trump imposed the travel ban. I'm not a London Breed fan AT ALL....but she nailed it with that decision. Props to her.ย 

Back peddle quickly

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Yeah bell wants you to believe Pelosi was telling everyone to come to Chinatown because she had so much trust in Trump.

This is fucking funny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Interesting,ย so what was trump saying at the time, did he have the same sense of urgency? ย 

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Yeah bell wants you to believe Pelosi was telling everyone to come to Chinatown because she had so much trust in Trump.

This is fucking funny.

Her message was consistent with his. ย He was telling the world we were safe, and she did the same. ย 

you guys can repost 100 times. ย Theirย messages took on the same care free tone...and he was the president. ย 

anyways, Iโ€™m out tonight. ย 
ย 

Peaceย 

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

This is fucking funny.

Pelosi: The President says it's all good. I trust him, support him, and want to stay consistent with his wishes. So come on down to Chinatown and enjoy yourselves!ย ๐Ÿคฃ

HF's a smart guy. He really doesn't expect us to believe this. Like nooner, however, he appears willing to go down with the anti-Trump ship even in the face of logical reasoning and obvious unethical behavior by the dems and press rather than give Trump an iota of credit whatsoever.ย 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Pelosi: The President says it's all good. I trust him, support him, and want to stay consistent with his wishes. So come on down to Chinatown and enjoy yourselves!ย ๐Ÿคฃ

HF's a smart guy. He really doesn't expect us to believe this. Like nooner, however, he appears willing to go down with the anti-Trump ship even in the face of logical reasoning and obvious unethical behavior by the dems and press rather than give Trump an iota of credit whatsoever.ย 

We have to speak out b/c we know it will be a cold day in hell before you all criticize him.ย 
ย 

whatโ€™s funny though is this is whatย he was upset with her about. ย Heโ€™s embarrassing...

See new Tweets

Tweet

ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
kUuht00m_x96.jpg
ย 
Crazy Nancy Pelosi deleted this from her Twitter account. She wanted everyone to pack into Chinatown long after I closed the BORDER TO CHINA. Based on her statement, she is responsible for many deaths. Sheโ€™s an incompetent, third-rate politician!
ย 
ย 
Embedded video
0:16
7M views
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 

ย 

ย 

4 hours ago, Horsefly said:

We have to speak out b/c we know it will be a cold day in hell before you all criticize him.ย 
ย 

whatโ€™s funny though is this is whatย he was upset with her about. ย Heโ€™s embarrassing...

ย 
kUuht00m_x96.jpg
ย 
ย 
ย 
Crazy Nancy Pelosi deleted this from her Twitter account. She wanted everyone to pack into Chinatown long after I closed the BORDER TO CHINA. Based on her statement, she is responsible for many deaths. Sheโ€™s an incompetent, third-rate politician!
ย 
ย 
Embedded video
7M views
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 

Maybe you should pay more attention to his tweets.....

THEN You would have known it wasn't Cumo, who wanted to party in chinatown...

ย 

PS...of course when you are entirely wrong...well...it's irrelevent ๐Ÿ˜

Anyone paying attention knows that THAT....is what is REALLY embarrassing

๐Ÿ˜œ

ย 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, thc6795 said:

You said it nor

You do not interpret what was written correctly. This is the second time tonight.ย 

My guess is this is a result of your EXTREME bias but it could well be something else. None the less I can't continually be accused of saying things I did not. It makes no sense.ย 

It's nothing but gas-lighting although I don'tย  think it;s intentional.ย ย 

ย 

ย 

6 hours ago, Horsefly said:

ย 

See new Tweets

Tweet

ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
kUuht00m_x96.jpg
ย 
ย 
ย 
Embedded video
7M views
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย