Question for the devotees of Trumpism

noonereal

27 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

This thread is nothing but another thread bashing Trump and his Supporters.

So let me get this right. Because you think there are only a few minorities who Support Trump it is ok to attack them?

again, your interpretation is just not a rational interpretation. 

You need to slow down or splash water on your face or something.

No one would say that and you know it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Another example of why he will win

He’ll win because Biden sucks!  Geez man, Biden is a terrible candidate and even then it’s not a slam dunk win.  Both of these guys are scraping the bottom of the barrel as far as candidate quality is concerned.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Drumpf only needs 3% of that 24% to be in pretty good shape. 

If 24% are seriously undecided, that’s a bit of a problem for Biden. 

That 24%, if it holds true, speaks to the hopelessness those voters feel.   As a result, trump winning is not some measure of greatness IMO, Biden is a terrible candidate.  But here we are ... 

12 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Enjoying the never ending meltdown by the left.

And you still lose in November. I better get my popcorn ready...November will Be epic on this board 😂😂😂😂

It’s amazing how one can feel giddy with epic, sudden unemployment, and escalating personal and national debt. But the candidate that helped usher this in...wins!   😂 😂 funny indeed Ironman, funny indeed!  😂 😂 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It’s amazing how one can feel giddy with epic, sudden unemployment, and escalating personal and national debt. But the candidate that helped usher this in...wins!   😂 😂 funny indeed Ironman, funny indeed!  😂 😂 

Like Trump, he is a sociopath. It is, sadly, as simple as that. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

He’ll win because Biden sucks!  Geez man, Biden is a terrible candidate and even then it’s not a slam dunk win.  Both of these guys are scraping the bottom of the barrel as far as candidate quality is concerned.  

So Black's and browns are so stupid they can't see how horrible Biden is and they will still vote for him?

People vote the person not the party now. If saint Obama would have been a republiCON he still would have won. If Killiary was a republiCON she still would have lost bell.

15 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

So Black's and browns are so stupid they can't see how horrible Biden is and they will still vote for him?

People vote the person not the party now. If saint Obama would have been a republiCON he still would have won. If Killiary was a republiCON she still would have lost bell.

That’s b/c trump isn’t better.  

it should be easier for a guy like trump, America loves white, wealthy male leadership as politicians and top level CEOs.  He has that as an inherent adv and he’s too inept to leverage it. Smh 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Bullet 

Point

Presentation

???

Not needed. I am not the one griping. If you are asking how I would deal with hypocrites I would 

* Ask them to acknowledge their hypocrisy 

* Give them a chance to clarify said hypocrisy 

* Observe the consistency in changing said behavior

* praise or criticize based on new behavior or lack thereof 

* Alert people of behavior for them to forge their own opinion.

* Post dank memes to get laughing emojis from like minded individuals 

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Not needed. I am not the one griping. If you are asking how I would deal with hypocrites I would 

* Ask them to acknowledge their hypocrisy 

* Give them a chance to clarify said hypocrisy 

* Observe the consistency in changing said behavior

* praise or criticize based on new behavior or lack thereof 

* Alert people of behavior for them to forge their own opinion.

* Post dank memes to get laughing emojis from like minded individuals 

Oh, I thought you were griping that the congressman deleted his tweet or something. My bad if you weren't.

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

February

And this is the same time trump said this: 

Feb. 23: “We have it very much under control in this country.” — Trump in speaking to reporters.

Feb. 24: The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!” — Trump in a tweet.

so why wouldn’t others take his level of confidence based on these statements and assume we will be fine.  It’s all under control.  

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

And this is the same time trump said this: 

Feb. 23: “We have it very much under control in this country.” — Trump in speaking to reporters.

Feb. 24: The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!” — Trump in a tweet.

so why wouldn’t others take his level of confidence based on these statements and assume we will be fine.  It’s all under control.  

Trump isn't denying he said it. republiCONS aren't saying he didn't say it. The media is attacking him for saying it.

demoRATS and their puppet media friends were also saying everything is fine. However they are denying it. The media covers for them. All the while the demoRATS are attacking Trump for the very same shit they were saying.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Trump isn't denying he said it. republiCONS aren't saying he didn't say it. The media is attacking him for saying it.

demoRATS and their puppet media friends were also saying everything is fine. However they are denying it. The media covers for them. All the while the demoRATS are attacking Trump for the very same shit they were saying.

my response was to Ironman who accused pelosi of being careless in her words by telling people to shop and eat in Chinatown. My argument is she was going off his confidence comments 

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

my response was to Ironman who accused pelosi of being careless in her words by telling people to shop and eat in Chinatown. My argument is she was going off his confidence comments 

Let me get this straight your arguing that Pelosi was telling people it was ok to go to Chinatown, a live a normal life, because she believed and had confidence in what Trump was saying?

This is really your argument?

Like I said you argue just to argue man.